What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (16 Viewers)

Exit 1 said:
"My :insert relative/friend/whoever here: would have been :insert age here: today".

Why do people do this?

A coworker just said her mom would have been 90 today.

Okay.

On February 12th, I'm going to tell her that Abraham Lincoln would have been 212 today.
Why is this a problem for you? People whos parents died miss them and it's a release for them.

I don't understand what there is to make fun of? 

I have to have this surgery for my thumb due to arthritis within the next few months or so. The pain is unbearable at times.             

Ligament Reconstruction and Tendon Interposition (LRTI) 

In use for more than 40 years, LRTI is the most commonly performed surgery for thumb arthritis. The damaged joint surfaces are removed and replaced with a cushion of tissue that keeps the bones separated. To accomplish this, surgeons remove all or part of the trapezium bone in the wrist at the base of the thumb. A nearby tendon is detached at one end and passed through a hole drilled in the thumb’s metacarpal bone. The remaining tendon is rolled like an anchovy and placed into the space where the bone was removed. Surgeons can also use artificial “anchovies” that eliminate the need to move a tendon. 

I have to have this surgery for my thumb due to arthritis within the next few months or so. The pain is unbearable at times.             

Ligament Reconstruction and Tendon Interposition (LRTI) 

In use for more than 40 years, LRTI is the most commonly performed surgery for thumb arthritis. The damaged joint surfaces are removed and replaced with a cushion of tissue that keeps the bones separated. To accomplish this, surgeons remove all or part of the trapezium bone in the wrist at the base of the thumb. A nearby tendon is detached at one end and passed through a hole drilled in the thumb’s metacarpal bone. The remaining tendon is rolled like an anchovy and placed into the space where the bone was removed. Surgeons can also use artificial “anchovies” that eliminate the need to move a tendon. 
Are they doing the tendon interpostion or an implant?  Tendon method is gold standard, you will get relief but lose a little big of grip strength.

Are they doing the tendon interpostion or an implant?  Tendon method is gold standard, you will get relief but lose a little big of grip strength.
the one where they roll the tendon like an anchovy, the joint is basically bone on bone right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22.

Click the link below to register Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password MoMoney

Game number 483685

sign in to see participants and PayPal info

I said you have until 1/22 and you do, I just wanted to do some bookkeeping so its not a cluster at the end

jayF
hack
cheese

We have 25 squares remaining, if unsold by Monday, I will raise the limit for high rollers

That mobile game "Amoung Us" that's all the rage these days (maybe it was a year ago and this is how long it takes to permeate my old man fog). ..

Thats pretty much just werewolf, right?   

I know very little about WW or AU but the little I know about each, it sounds like the same thing.  

That mobile game "Amoung Us" that's all the rage these days (maybe it was a year ago and this is how long it takes to permeate my old man fog). ..

Thats pretty much just werewolf, right?   

I know very little about WW or AU but the little I know about each, it sounds like the same thing.  
9yo floppinha is addicted to that. I like not knowing what it is. Same as WW.

2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22.

Click the link below to register Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password MoMoney

Game number 483685

sign in to see participants and PayPal info

Heard there were squares up in this junt.... @cosjobs?

I think I've figured something out. If you're as high as Bill Walton, he makes perfect sense. The challenge, of course, is to get as high as Bill Walton, who gobbled 100 mg of edibles before he left the hotel.
is your local sleaze bar Rover's?

I think I've figured something out. If you're as high as Bill Walton, he makes perfect sense. The challenge, of course, is to get as high as Bill Walton, who gobbled 100 mg of edibles before he left the hotel.
@MichaelJLev

Bill Walton: "If I had a minute to live, I'd spend it at a basketball game."

Dave Pasch: "If you had a minute to live, you'd still talk for 90 seconds."

Users who are viewing this thread