What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (16 Viewers)

All of them were different for "home/away" vs "away/home". Which seems odd for a game that has always been at a neutral site with only a nominal "home team".

Skimming the article a bit more, I think maybe they're analyzing historical game results; not sure if they just looked at SB games or more general.  
I think they must be analyzing H/A for all NFL games. That would explain it, but the title of the article seems to undermine it.

tbh, I'm unsure whether articles about superbowl squares go through their typical vetting and editing.

I don't even know what I was looking for in posting that, but I think you succinctly hit the nail on head for me. Thanks for that, gb.

And the reality is that he genuinely enjoys performing at a high level...covid has just limited what's available to him in terms of opportunities.
Early on, many of the world's best musicians honed their craft in dive bars schools

WINE ALERT

My most accessible Costco in Cedar Park has Château Les Aubiers 2016 Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux on clearance for $4.97. This really nice Bordeaux retails for $30 and is worth it. I got 4 cases yesterday and will get another one or two tomorrow if there are any left. Properly stored, this wine could easily age another 10-15 years and not lose quality. And might get even better. I do not know if its only at this store or all of them. They started with at least 20-30 cases, so I'm pretty sure it was a regional or national buy

Last edited by a moderator:
My area got snow a little while ago. My city is very good at clearing roads. I drove to work one morning and encountered a red light. I braked normally, since the road looked bone dry, then ended up sliding right on through the intersection. Luckily the only collision was reality and my former disbelief in black ice. But now? I know it's real af.

I hope everyone is doing well here. 👊

My area got snow a little while ago. My city is very good at clearing roads. I drove to work one morning and encountered a red light. I braked normally, since the road looked bone dry, then ended up sliding right on through the intersection. Luckily the only collision was reality and my former disbelief in black ice. But now? I know it's real af.

yeah, i started braking on my way to a roundabout waaaaay before i normally would have, at a slower speed, and nearly t-boned some guy in a 12 foot high truck.  might have slid right underneath the thing, honestly. car just could not get a grip.

Wait wait wait.  Now you guys are claiming that black ice makes the roads look dry?

You guys are like conspiracy theorists that keep changing the narrative.

Wait wait wait.  Now you guys are claiming that black ice makes the roads look dry?

You guys are like conspiracy theorists that keep changing the narrative.
You holding up alright?  You're probably shin deep in black ice down there right now....

My manager just spent four minutes venting at me because stupidity at one of the clinics is going to make us eat a $1500 vial of Botox. Bless her heart, she can't yell at the doctor. I mean, we give away lots of medical care already, that's the mission. But no margins, no mission. We need to make every dime that we can make.

Users who are viewing this thread