What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (12 Viewers)

So, got caught up in a bad accident yesterday. Rolling in a line of cars on a divided highway and I could see ahead of me a car waiting to come out of a side road. Well, he jumped when he shouldn't have and got T-boned by a car three or four in front of me. We were all doing 55/60 mph. I wrenched the wheel to the right and towards all of the green, hit a ditch, and popped up into a corn field....as did a few vehicles behind me. None of us hit each other, which I still can't process. They had to cut the people out of the jumper's car, but one cop told me they were all alive. I broke a tie rod and had a flat tire. AAA (the auto service, not the music genre) once again paid for itself. I'm not sure if my shoulder is just sprained/strained, or if it's separated but it doesn't feel right so I'm gonna go see my doc tomorrow.

Thanks, heck. I'm good. My barrel of Advils is getting a work out and a Bloody Mary or seven may be in my immediate future, but it's not bad.

That song has haunted me my whole ####### life.
Yeah? Try being named Billy in the early 70s when that ####### "Billy Don't Be A Hero" abomination ruled the charts.
You guys are cute.

Signed,

Forrest
I guess you were urged to run once or twice, but you still lose in the Game Of Name-Martyrs. You have only one pop-culture reference to damn you. In reserve, I have "Wedding Bell Blues" (no, I won't marry you) and "Don't Mess With Bill" (though Smokey wrote that one, so I'll wear it proudly). And I was forever scarred by "Won't You Come Home, Bill Bailey".

How's the family doing?

Yeah? Try being named Billy in the early 70s when that ####### "Billy Don't Be A Hero" abomination ruled the charts.
You guys are cute.

Signed,

Forrest
That's adorable,

Signed,

"Hey, is your mom named Mary? Hawhawhawhaw"
Didn't know Tanner's real name was Jesus. :scribblesfuriouslyinnotebook:

You guys are cute.Signed,

Forrest
I guess you were urged to run once or twice, but you still lose in the Game Of Name-Martyrs. You have only one pop-culture reference to damn you. In reserve, I have "Wedding Bell Blues" (no, I won't marry you) and "Don't Mess With Bill" (though Smokey wrote that one, so I'll wear it proudly). And I was forever scarred by "Won't You Come Home, Bill Bailey".How's the family doing?
Wasn't "(billy) don't lose that number" on the charts while you were in height school or college?"

Drop dead Fred

right said Fred

Fred Flintstone

the time to make the donuts guy

Freddy Krueger

Freddy Prinze Jr

fred

st Louis bobs fish

I once knew a girl who only called her period her "fred"

Freddie mercury

Freddie Mac

Freddie spaghetti with the meatball eyes

Freddie got fingered

Ready Freddy?

Has there ever been a cool Fred in pop culture? Freddy "id like to thank my hands for being so great" Mitchell gave us hope for like half an off season until he went back to being horrible.

The only guy here who has a right to complain is the guy named after the canal that leads to the butt hole.

They wrote a while song where a kid wanted to be like Mike. Johnny Damon, Daymond John, there are plenty of cool Damons.

And yeah, gm, I'm so sorry they made an Oscar winning movie about an elite marathoner, soldier, multi millionaire ping pong champion who showed people how to enjoy life for a little while. You can blame your parents for giving you a weird name, albino skin and a flag football face that made the other kids let you walk into the end zone untouched but leave the pop culture woe is me shtick to the people who have actually had to endure something

The thing that sucks is his name is Colin Powell and is pronounced like mine, which is basically "call" "in", not like a butthole cavity. He said in an interview long ago that he had bigger things to worry about during the Gulf War than getting the press to pronounce his name right so it kind of stuck for a while.

Never liked that guy.

Oh come on. People calling you Bullfrog and then cackling as if they're the first person to think of it in the last 40 years is clearly the worst.

Drop dead Fred

right said Fred

Fred Flintstone

the time to make the donuts guy

Freddy Krueger

Freddy Prinze Jrfred

st Louis bobs fish

I once knew a girl who only called her period her "fred"

Freddie mercury

Freddie Mac

Freddie spaghetti with the meatball eyes

Freddie got fingered

Ready Freddy?

Has there ever been a cool Fred in pop culture? Freddy "id like to thank my hands for being so great" Mitchell gave us hope for like half an off season until he went back to being horrible.

The only guy here who has a right to complain is the guy named after the canal that leads to the butt hole.

They wrote a while song where a kid wanted to be like Mike. Johnny Damon, Daymond John, there are plenty of cool Damons.

And yeah, gm, I'm so sorry they made an Oscar winning movie about an elite marathoner, soldier, multi millionaire ping pong champion who showed people how to enjoy life for a little while. You can blame your parents for giving you a weird name, albino skin and a flag football face that made the other kids let you walk into the end zone untouched but leave the pop culture woe is me shtick to the people who have actually had to endure something
Are you kidding? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GbuRNbujkjA

Oh come on. People calling you Bullfrog and then cackling as if they're the first person to think of it in the last 40 years is clearly the worst.
That was the thing with Damien omen 2. Heard it for a decade and every moron cackled with glee as if they were the first to ever think of it.

Now i feel better that i have a bfbf

So, got caught up in a bad accident yesterday. Rolling in a line of cars on a divided highway and I could see ahead of me a car waiting to come out of a side road. Well, he jumped when he shouldn't have and got T-boned by a car three or four in front of me. We were all doing 55/60 mph. I wrenched the wheel to the right and towards all of the green, hit a ditch, and popped up into a corn field....as did a few vehicles behind me. None of us hit each other, which I still can't process. They had to cut the people out of the jumper's car, but one cop told me they were all alive. I broke a tie rod and had a flat tire. AAA (the auto service, not the music genre) once again paid for itself. I'm not sure if my shoulder is just sprained/strained, or if it's separated but it doesn't feel right so I'm gonna go see my doc tomorrow.
Scary. Glad you didn't get anything more serious.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
What the hell is wrong with you?

Just got back from two nights in Northern Idaho. We went to pick up my two step sons at Boy Scout camp just south of Coeur d'Alene and then we went to a giant combo theme park / water slide park called Silverwood.

A few observations:

1) Northern Idaho may be the most 'Murica place I have ever visited.

2) I knew Americans were fat, but spending an afternoon at a water slide park in Idaho was informative, in an unfortunate way.

3) Mexicans are also a portly people.

Users who are viewing this thread