Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

Excellent news, Foghorn Legman!

In other news, Marvin and Francis Nesbitt will be joining us tomorrow morning. One of the twins is smaller than the other and his placenta isn't growing, so they are taking them out tomorrow. Behave while I'm gone. I turned the keys over to Kevzilla, so PM him with any needs...CC Shuke.

glllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Made bagels. Forgot about them for over an hour. Then dropped one on my pants cream cheese side down as I was eating it.

How did the bagel turn out. Luff bagels, but the only place in the city that does fresh ones is really out of the way

Why did I think it would be a good idea to sign up for a 2 day workshop on writing a strategic marketing plan? Who needs 16 hours of that?

Getting the right adapter for the vent connection, and making sure the solder and adhesive go together, and flexing the bevel for maximum temperature disapation can be challenging for anyone. You shouldn't feel bad that you failed.

Solder? Adhesive? Wtf are you talking about?

• Like 1

Getting the right adapter for the vent connection, and making sure the solder and adhesive go together, and flexing the bevel for maximum temperature disapation can be challenging for anyone. You shouldn't feel bad that you failed.

Solder? Adhesive? Wtf are you talking about?

Just flexed the bevel here.

I only pop in here on occasion so just wanted to add

In all seriousness good luck.

Why does GM need good luck? Are the babies coming out of him?

You really need this explained to you?