What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

You could tell us how your drunkass broke your collarbone.
Was almost asleep on the couch at about 5:30 or so, but got up to take a whizz. My feet got tangled in the blanket and since the coffe table was right there, I didn't really have any option but to awkwardly kind of dive over to the side of it. Went down hard and kinda sideways and put my forearm out to break my fall...broke my collarbone instead.

Also managed to catch my ribs on the corner of the coffee table...thought I broke a couple of those too but turns out just bruised. Which is pretty much just as painful, but doesn't last as long. And I've been coughing and sneezing incessantly for the last three days. So good times all around!

I was gonna go with a fight story but that seemed a little self-aggrandizing. Instead I was thinking some sexual misadventures with a fat chick.

I'm so tired between the work travel and everything else. I could go for being dead for a little bit, or just breaking a collarbone, to get a break.

Getting home from Chicago around midnight. First meeting at 8:30 am.

Users who are viewing this thread