What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (5 Viewers)

Question for my fellow PastyGuys: Is it normal for your smoking-hot dermatologist to check your beast as part of your annual melanoma screening? Seemed kind of odd as mine's typically not out soaking up the UVs.

RedmondLonghorn said:
Officer Pete Malloy said:
Back to work today. Total bull####.
On a Friday? Weird.
Yeah, this year staff reports back today (Friday). Then we have meetings, planning, etc Mon and Tues. Kids show up on Wednesday next week.

The good news is that we now get the entire week of Thanksgiving off instead of just wed-fri.

RedmondLonghorn said:
Officer Pete Malloy said:
Back to work today. Total bull####.
On a Friday? Weird.
Yeah, this year staff reports back today (Friday). Then we have meetings, planning, etc Mon and Tues. Kids show up on Wednesday next week.

The good news is that we now get the entire week of Thanksgiving off instead of just wed-fri.
"I think this year we should finally teach Johnny to read."

The first time I ever heard of a loose meat sandwich was when Rosanne Barr and Tom Arnold were opening up a restaurant.

The term "loose meat" and Rosanne Barr.

I'm never trying one.
:goodposting:

You really have to be a disgusting sicko to get that obese eating total garbage like that.
You realize that was a tv character, right?
I used to live in Illinois. They were fictional characters, sure, but also so real.
Oh, come on. You didn't live in the part of Illinois where they were real.

Wtf doesn't school start the Tuesday after Labor Day like it's supposed to?
You want the serious answer?
sure

Wtf doesn't school start the Tuesday after Labor Day like it's supposed to?
So we (actually the high schools but we follow their lead) can complete first semester finals before Xmas break.
maybe fewer half days for the teachers during the year? 7 of them in my district plus thanksgiving week and other legal holidays before xmas. we always tested before xmas when i was in school :shrug:

Mad Wings with Memphis dry rub are the best frozen food product I know of, especially oven-cooked, but still great from the microwave.

Teachers need those half days. I mean, it's a loong way to the Christmas break, and even longer to next summer. :shrug:
Yeeeeeaaaahhhh..."half days" don't mean that the teachers only work half a day. The kids may get out early but we have to be there for the full contract day. At least that's how it is in California. things may be different inTexas.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/150-years-later-schools-are-still-a-battlefield-for-interpreting-civil-war/2015/07/05/e8fbd57e-2001-11e5-bf41-c23f5d3face1_story.html

Been meaning to say this for three days now: Not Your Father's Root Beer is delectable. 5.9% ABV. Certainly not a beer or bourbon substitute, but if you're in the mood for a soda, it's the ####. Good root beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, Redmond - seasonal special at Pagliacci's - Layers of locally grown peaches, Italian cured pork loin and mozzarella over an olive oil base with fresh arugula and a drizzle of balsamic reduction

Who stole from who?

And, oh yeah, I ordered it. half/pepperoni/half cheese also coming but I'm going to eat the hell out of that pork peach business

Users who are viewing this thread