Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

Been meaning to say this for three days now: Not Your Father's Root Beer is delectable. 5.9% ABV. Certainly not a beer or bourbon substitute, but if you're in the mood for a soda, it's the ####. Good root beer.

Keep meaning to try this, but I keep buying vodka.

Need to find it on draft at 10+% or the 19.8% ABV. Smashville.

Weird the Vodka I buy is much stronger.

But doesn't taste like root beer.

• Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

Been meaning to say this for three days now: Not Your Father's Root Beer is delectable. 5.9% ABV. Certainly not a beer or bourbon substitute, but if you're in the mood for a soda, it's the ####. Good root beer.

Weird the Vodka I buy is much stronger.

But doesn't taste like root beer.

True. Mostly tastes like diet 7up tonight. But not just regular, diet cherry 7up.

Been meaning to say this for three days now: Not Your Father's Root Beer is delectable. 5.9% ABV. Certainly not a beer or bourbon substitute, bir if you're in the mood for a soda, it's the ####. Good root beer.

Wait...it's alcoholic rootbeer?
Yup.

Try it in a root beer float.

:shock:

This changes everything.

• Like 1

Mad Wings with Memphis dry rub are the best frozen food product I know of, especially oven-cooked, but still great from the microwave.

:subscribe:

I hate to say this because I hate the nasty Walton dynasty, but they are available at Sam's Club in a big bad bag of goodness

Edited by cosjobs

Do what now?

That #### cray.

Been meaning to say this for three days now: Not Your Father's Root Beer is delectable. 5.9% ABV. Certainly not a beer or bourbon substitute, bir if you're in the mood for a soda, it's the ####. Good root beer.

Yup.

This changes everything.

You're buying another house?

Check out Havana.

I would, but your an attorney and all. COuld be tricky, Evidently at this point Americans cannot own land there. But part of the embargo end deal is all the stuff confiscated by the commies in the 60s reverts to original owners. Might find some old exiled Cuban in Miami to sell us his rights or something?

Yup.

This changes everything.

Check out Havana.

I would, but your an attorney and all. COuld be tricky, Evidently at this point Americans cannot own land there. But part of the embargo end deal is all the stuff confiscated by the commies in the 60s reverts to original owners. Might find some old exiled Cuban in Miami to sell us his rights or something?

No more houses, and no more Havana. :no:

Yup.

This changes everything.

Check out Havana.

I thought the alcoholic root beer float changed everything

Yup.

This changes everything.

Check out Havana.

I thought the alcoholic root beer float changed everything

Yes, but I didn't say in which way. It might mean I am going to live under an overpass. :hey: Uni

Yo, Redmond - seasonal special at Pagliacci's - Layers of locally grown peaches, Italian cured pork loin and mozzarella over an olive oil base with fresh arugula and a drizzle of balsamic reduction

Who stole from who?

And, oh yeah, I ordered it. half/pepperoni/half cheese also coming but I'm going to eat the hell out of that pork peach business

:hifive:

I don't think there was any theft involved. It is a combo that just makes sense.

I'd still replace the arugula with rosemary doe.

Edited by RedmondLonghorn

Apparently I've been the only one getting errors all night when trying to get to the FFA.

That Root Beer stuff is made secretly by Pabst and Four Loko. Still good but it's everywhere now. Not some small craft brewer putting that out. Cool front though.

You shut your whore mouth. It's still good drinkin

Apparently I've been the only one getting errors all night when trying to get to the FFA.

That Root Beer stuff is made secretly by Pabst and Four Loko. Still good but it's everywhere now. Not some small craft brewer putting that out. Cool front though.

• Like 2

Sorry GB, you were on it. Too many dumb people around here posting things like tacos are for poor people and stuff like that.

Back from LA. Sat next to a fetching young 24 year old on the plane but got #### blocked by a lesbian. That was new.

And why do the Asians wear those respiratory masks all the time. Seems strange. Right?

Like this? http://www.moldex.com/au/images/7102a-mask-alt-240.jpg

Where was your flight to? Blade Runner?

• Like 1

We're wrecked. GB's wife brought a damaged blondo back from the bar. The girls are doing karaoke. Blondo will need a ride home eventually. TPW appreciated.

Serious question: does anybody really enjoy watching other people do karaoke? Aside from the trainwreck factor?

NO

We're wrecked. GB's wife brought a damaged blondo back from the bar. The girls are doing karaoke. Blondo will need a ride home eventually. TPW appreciated.

Serious question: does anybody really enjoy watching other people do karaoke? Aside from the trainwreck factor?

NO

:lmao:

T&P, kev

On the list of "Uruk's weekends that will not end well because he's an idiot", this one is - I hope - pretty far down the list: Going to pick up a lady I worked with 20+ years ago. She's in town from FLA and is doing a whirlwind tour of her old stomping grounds (we grew up in the same area, too, so added comfort level there :rolleyes: ) and I got the middle portion of her journey. She flew into Pittsburgh to see an old friend, so I'm meeting them half-way for the (snicker) hand off. Then I'm taking her to Maryland tomorrow to drop her with some other friends. She has glorious boobs, is what I'm saying.

Back from LA. Sat next to a fetching young 24 year old on the plane but got #### blocked by a lesbian. That was new.

And why do the Asians wear those respiratory masks all the time. Seems strange. Right?

Because they don't want SARS :shrug:

It was originally Small Town Brewery and was incredibly hard to get. You could only get it on draft and it wasn't very easy to find it regularly. Then it started showing up everywhere. I was talking with the beer mgr at my bottle shop and he said they partnered with Pabst for distribution and additional brewing but I don't think they are owned outright by Pabst. Wife loves this stuff so we have it on hand all the time....and now it's carried in a case at Costco.

Also on the boozy root beer front, I tried some Root Sellers a couple weeks ago that I liked better than NYF's.

Pedal Hard Ginger Beer (5.3% abv)

Root Sellers Pedal Hard Ginger Beer is an alcoholic ginger beer brewed with pure cane sugar, ginger root and molasses. Ginger Beer is a traditional beverage first brewed in Europe more than 400 years ago. Our ginger beer is a quaffable beverage with a crisp, clean, and refreshing flavor with a mellow ginger flavor. Pedal Hard Ginger Beer is brewed without grain and it is gluten free.

What means this?

Also on the boozy root beer front, I tried some Root Sellers a couple weeks ago that I liked better than NYF's.

I bought some at the store by accident. It tasted like flat root beer. Think it's called Not Your Father's Root Beer. :thumbdown:
Missed the last page discussing how great this stuff is?
  • Like 1

I bought some at the store by accident. It tasted like flat root beer. Think it's called Not Your Father's Root Beer. :thumbdown:
Missed the last page discussing how great this stuff is?

Saw it, but don't believe it.