Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

Also on the boozy root beer front, I tried some Root Sellers a couple weeks ago that I liked better than NYF's.

I bought some at the store by accident. It tasted like flat root beer. Think it's called Not Your Father's Root Beer. :thumbdown:

WHY DON'T YOU LIKE BOOZE?

• Like 1
  • Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

T&P, kev

On the list of "Uruk's weekends that will not end well because he's an idiot", this one is - I hope - pretty far down the list: Going to pick up a lady I worked with 20+ years ago. She's in town from FLA and is doing a whirlwind tour of her old stomping grounds (we grew up in the same area, too, so added comfort level there :rolleyes: ) and I got the middle portion of her journey. She flew into Pittsburgh to see an old friend, so I'm meeting them half-way for the (snicker) hand off. Then I'm taking her to Maryland tomorrow to drop her with some other friends. She has glorious boobs, is what I'm saying.

I'm in Greensboro and Durham the next seven days. I'd think that's close enough that you should swing down for drinks.

Back from LA. Sat next to a fetching young 24 year old on the plane but got #### blocked by a lesbian. That was new.

And why do the Asians wear those respiratory masks all the time. Seems strange. Right?

They do it when suck so they don't get other people sick. Quite courteous IMO.

Also on the boozy root beer front, I tried some Root Sellers a couple weeks ago that I liked better than NYF's.

Pedal Hard Ginger Beer (5.3% abv)

Root Sellers Pedal Hard Ginger Beer is an alcoholic ginger beer brewed with pure cane sugar, ginger root and molasses. Ginger Beer is a traditional beverage first brewed in Europe more than 400 years ago. Our ginger beer is a quaffable beverage with a crisp, clean, and refreshing flavor with a mellow ginger flavor. Pedal Hard Ginger Beer is brewed without grain and it is gluten free.

What means this?

My link

Pedal Hard Ginger Beer (5.3% abv)

Root Sellers Pedal Hard Ginger Beer is an alcoholic ginger beer brewed with pure cane sugar, ginger root and molasses. Ginger Beer is a traditional beverage first brewed in Europe more than 400 years ago. Our ginger beer is a quaffable beverage with a crisp, clean, and refreshing flavor with a mellow ginger flavor. Pedal Hard Ginger Beer is brewed without grain and it is gluten free.

What means this?

It means the writer is a dbag.

FBG is endorsed by Jessica Alba now?

Wait what?

I got an email from FBG today advertising player championship drafts or something and there is a picture of Jessica Alba in a bikini looking smoking hot with text next to her saying "Get Your Joe On" and a FBG logo thing photo shopped on her like a tattoo.

Wait what?

I got an email from FBG today advertising player championship drafts or something and there is a picture of Jessica Alba in a bikini looking smoking hot with text next to her saying "Get Your Joe On" and a FBG logo thing photo shopped on her like a tattoo.

That was awful....and somehow I doubt she authorized the use of her image for promotion.

Wait what?

That was awful....and somehow I doubt she authorized the use of her image for promotion.

Time to report Joe.

Ham, you got this?

• Like 2

Heating element in my oven broke

And my fridge appears to be on the fritz

Oh and we're having my 4 year old birthday tomorrow

Neat

Good chance you can buy your oven used lots cheaper than the element

Neat

$25 including expedited shipping from Amazon.

SEARS wanted $65

I'm a tad skeptical with that price differential but reviews were good

There's nothing like drinking Lone Star and moonshine all afternoon with hillbillies in Cedar Park and then rolling over a four wheeler on top of yourself.

Neat

$25 including expedited shipping from Amazon.

SEARS wanted $65

I'm a tad skeptical with that price differential but reviews were good

Dam. An old oven i had, they wanted over 300. I guess it was really old or something so they could f me. I bought another oven for 100 and yanked it out of there.

Don Draper looking pretty hot a Rev Richard Wayne Gary Wayne.

:goodposting:

Anybody who thought he could only do Draper need to watch kimmy Schmidt. He kills it.

He's really good in pretty much everything. He nailed his role in Bridesmaids.

• Like 1

Fast Times is only $4.99 to own on Vudu. Wife just said we should watch it because she's only seen it once and doesn't remember it. So that's what we're doing.

Awesome. But shame on your wife for only seeing it once.

In her defense she has terrible taste in everything. Yes including men.

Fast Times is only $4.99 to own on Vudu. Wife just said we should watch it because she's only seen it once and doesn't remember it. So that's what we're doing.

She drinking? I bet she passes out

She seems to have some kind of freaky stamina tonight. I'm glad I quit secretly smoking because I'd be really irritated.