What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (22 Viewers)

Apparently, I have decided to collect lava lamps. I now have 5 in my office.
Better than dolls/bobbleheads
Barely, but don't tempt me. I go on these OCD-type binges where I'll buy 20 old kerosene lanterns in a month from antique stores.
Wtf
Want any pics or statues of lighthouses?
When the zombie apocalypse hits, I'm just gonna make my way to Maryland and look for the house that's lit up up like a friggin menorah.

Barely, but don't tempt me. I go on these OCD-type binges where I'll buy 20 old kerosene lanterns in a month from antique stores.
Wtf
When the zombie apocalypse hits, I'm just gonna make my way to Maryland and look for the house that's lit up up like a friggin menorah.
You can save some gas and stop in VA, but we can road-trip to MD from here and get my brother to help us light the whole eastern seaboard up

Wtf
Id suggest getting there before the gas goes bad, but we know from TWD that that will never happen

I heard Rancid on the radio this weekend for the first time in a long time. Forgot how much I love them. I thought you would like to know since you're like, the music expert, and stuff.
I wouldn't call myself a music expert. I let other people do that.
You know a lot more than me. :shrug: You would get along with my Dad well, he's really into music.

Plus you're the same age. hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah :mellow:

I always thought it was cool that he knew so many bands I listened to while growing up. He still stays on top of it. Personally I gave up decades ago, have a mix rap CD in my car player. :bag:

I heard Rancid on the radio this weekend for the first time in a long time. Forgot how much I love them. I thought you would like to know since you're like, the music expert, and stuff.
You know a lot more than me. :shrug: You would get along with my Dad well, he's really into music.

I always thought it was cool that he knew so many bands I listened to while growing up. He still stays on top of it. Personally I gave up decades ago, have a mix rap CD in my car player. :bag:
:lmao: One of the many things I thank my dad for doing is teaching me to appreciate good music. Of course I'm sitting on my patio, drinking beer, and listening to #### he would have puked at.

:lmao: One of the many things I thank my dad for doing is teaching me to appreciate good music. Of course I'm sitting on my patio, drinking beer, and listening to #### he would have puked at.
I hear you brother. Of course I'm sitting in my basement drinking whiskey, smoking, um stuff, and having my son take pictures of me for the internet.

Thanks ...yeah, I know, I did go get the tea but haven't made it yet. I broke down and had quite a few Abita Ambers at some fund raiser Thursday night since my wife was getting hammered on white wine.

The candy bar thread is also not good for me, I had to go scrap the bottom of my daughter's halloween candy. :bag:
This is the first year I haven't raped the boy's Halloween candy. Told them to go hide it in their rooms. Looked at the bathrom trashcan upstairs and it's full of candy bar wrappers. Candy -Rappers would be a good band name.

I hear you brother. Of course I'm sitting in my basement drinking whiskey, smoking, um stuff, and having my son take pictures of me for the internet.
Link

Thanks ...yeah, I know, I did go get the tea but haven't made it yet. I broke down and had quite a few Abita Ambers at some fund raiser Thursday night since my wife was getting hammered on white wine.

The candy bar thread is also not good for me, I had to go scrap the bottom of my daughter's halloween candy. :bag:
This is the first year I haven't raped the boy's Halloween candy. Told them to go hide it in their rooms. Looked at the bathrom trashcan upstairs and it's full of candy bar wrappers. Candy -Rappers would be a good band name.
Dude, go rape that candy.

There are trust issues with my boys. They both try to scam and throw one by us all the time. Obviously they get this from their mother.

I caught Dylan at 2am last weekend playing vid-ya games so I stole a 4 banger of these out of his bag with the intention of telling him what it's like when we can't trust each other. He bragged about it for weeks about getting it on Halloween but acted like he didn't even notice. So well played. Jerkoff.

Last edited by a moderator:

There are trust issues with my boys. They both try to scam and throw one by us all the time. Obviously they get this from their mother.

I caught Dylan at 2am last weekend playing vid-ya games so I stole a 4 banger of these out of his bag with the intention of telling him what it's like when we can't trust each other. He bragged about it for weeks about getting it on Halloween but acted like he didn't even notice. So well played. Jerkoff.
Dylan 1

Dad 0

Dan Lambskin said:
Gadzooks said:
Dan Lambskin said:
Anyone want to rent my wife and kids for a few hours so I can go back to sleep?
How old is the wife?
35Im the original owner. I've put a lot of miles on her though
Oh mine too. Swap?
Can she cook?
Yes, when she's not whining about being pregnant.
Oh she's pregnant? No deal
Its like getting a prize in the cereal box!

so f'ing stoked!! got a wild hair up my #### today and booked a trip to mammoth to do a little skiing. leave monday, come back thursday. bonus! i don't have to attend any family thanksgiving shenanigans. no picture taking for me tanner!!

and it's supposed to snow on tuesday and wednesday!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
so f'ing stoked!! got a wild hair up my #### today and booked a trip to mammoth to do a little skiing. leave monday, come back thursday. bonus! i don't have to attend any family thanksgiving shenanigans. no picture taking for me tanner!!

and it's supposed to snow on tuesday and wednesday!! :D
Nice. Stop in the Tiger Bar at June and tell them I say hi.

Anyone ever taken their kids to a monster truck show? We want to get them tickets for xmas, but have no idea if it makes a big difference on where to sit. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread