Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

Night one in Port Aransas

I had to get out of town and chill and unwind.

Might do a little fishing tomorrow or might look for seashells.

Either way, I will be moving slowly and carrying a cocktail.

Take the Ferry to St Jo island along with fishing equipment and tons of booze. By far the best thing to do in Port A.

Is the fishing equipment for the fery ride or the destination?Car ferry?

• Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

I was at "the Castaways" restaurant bar having some cocktails and bartender asked if I wanted some free fried shrimp. Duh. Then, do I want to try the gumbo? Duh. Who tf doesn't want free fried shrimp and gumbo? (expect Tanner).

• Like 1

really glad you and your brain are ok enough to post in here. Stay safe, and continued thopras on getting better. And lady boys who may or may not shoot ping pong balls from their nether region.

Also, I got off work about 1.5 hours ago, having a vodka-Capri Sun that I have pared with chipotle bacon and black pepper garlic bacon, and some hot sausage in honor of our GB PN

Edited by Annyong
  • Like 1

So how's that work? All of a sudden you wake up and everyone's all worried about you?

I knew something was very wrong and that I was not ok. Not a good feeling.

Glad to hear you're okay

Proninja liked something I posted on FB last night and then we had a short exchange via PM.

I came here specifically to let everybody know he is conscious and was surfing the web in the ICU, but see that he has already done so.

Thanks for stealing my thunder, guy. <_<

Edited by RedmondLonghorn
  • Like 1

Proninja liked something I posted on FB last night and then we had a short exchange via PM.

I came here specifically to let everybody know he is conscious and was surfing the web in the ICU, but see that he has already done so.

Pretty damn inconsiderate of him

• Like 2

Way to make it a priority.

Take the Ferry to St Jo island along with fishing equipment and tons of booze. By far the best thing to do in Port A.

Destination. People ferry. I think it's actually called a jetty boat, not a ferry. Good fishing on the jettys once you get out to the island. It has no amenities, so pack everything with you. And be ready to poop in the water if the urge hits.

Destination. People ferry. I think it's actually called a jetty boat, not a ferry. Good fishing on the jettys once you get out to the island. It has no amenities, so pack everything with you. And be ready to poop in the water if the urge hits.

Sounds tedious

Sounds turdious

Let's go no emergency hospital stays in foreign countries for now.

I know that if I was going to get emergency brain surgery, Thailand would be very high on my list of places for it to happen, somewhere just above Moldova and the Sudan.

How do they decide which countries get "the" before it?

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

Also, how come "baby" oftentimes doesn't get an article? "Gentle on baby's skin." Which baby? Any baby?

I know that if I was going to get emergency brain surgery, Thailand would be very high on my list of places for it to happen, somewhere just above Moldova and the Sudan.

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

Also, how come "baby" oftentimes doesn't get an article? "Gentle on baby's skin." Which baby? Any baby?

You ok?

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

2/3 vote required by The Committee for the Use Of The at THE Ohio State University.

• Like 1

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

You ok?

As compared to what

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

You ok?

As compared to what

dunno. stuff.

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

You ok?

As compared to what

'ninja?

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

You ok?

As compared to what

dunno. stuff.

decent