Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing


Recommended Posts

Have to question Rotten Tomatoes sometimes.

Just watched A History of Violence which got an 87 on RT, and I thought it was pretty meh.  Could have been better and it would get an automatic 50 from me for the gratuitous Maria Bello bush shot, but still. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Have to question Rotten Tomatoes sometimes.

Just watched A History of Violence which got an 87 on RT, and I thought it was pretty meh.  Could have been better and it would get an automatic 50 from me for the gratuitous Maria Bello bush shot, but still. 

87 is way too high.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Doctor Detroit said:

No, but you already have issues if you never watched Breaking Bad. 

Yeah it's on my list. Haven't really watch anything besides Mad Men in the last 4 years since I started having kids. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Annyong said:

Yeah it's on my list. Haven't really watch anything besides Mad Men in the last 4 years since I started having kids. 

If you have a bathroom that you can lock from the outside, you can watch more TV with kids.  Please see the "Accidental child abuse" thread for more info. :thumbup: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

If you have a bathroom that you can lock from the outside, you can watch more TV with kids.  Please see the "Accidental child abuse" thread for more info. :thumbup: 

You're one of the few smart people around here. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Have to question Rotten Tomatoes sometimes.

Just watched A History of Violence which got an 87 on RT, and I thought it was pretty meh.  Could have been better and it would get an automatic 50 from me for the gratuitous Maria Bello bush shot, but still. 

Maria Bello's bush is wonderful, but I really really liked that flick and would give it higher than 84. 

 

I'd go full 90 on that mofo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Officer Pete Malloy said:

image.jpeg.4e260ab6e26c93a97e5bf9f15fc73

So is this going to be the image that has to represent us for eternity? The only memory we have of that brief point in time where we could post photos like free men?

 

Maybe you should have put a little more thought into it, Knoblo Picasso.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...