Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

Have to question Rotten Tomatoes sometimes.

Just watched A History of Violence which got an 87 on RT, and I thought it was pretty meh.  Could have been better and it would get an automatic 50 from me for the gratuitous Maria Bello bush shot, but still. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Just watched A History of Violence which got an 87 on RT, and I thought it was pretty meh.  Could have been better and it would get an automatic 50 from me for the gratuitous Maria Bello bush shot, but still. 

87 is way too high.   

Just now, Doctor Detroit said:

No, but you already have issues if you never watched Breaking Bad. 

Yeah it's on my list. Haven't really watch anything besides Mad Men in the last 4 years since I started having kids. 

• Like 1

Just now, Annyong said:

Yeah it's on my list. Haven't really watch anything besides Mad Men in the last 4 years since I started having kids. 

If you have a bathroom that you can lock from the outside, you can watch more TV with kids.  Please see the "Accidental child abuse" thread for more info. :thumbup: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

If you have a bathroom that you can lock from the outside, you can watch more TV with kids.  Please see the "Accidental child abuse" thread for more info. :thumbup: 

You're one of the few smart people around here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Maria Bello's bush is wonderful, but I really really liked that flick and would give it higher than 84. 

I'd go full 90 on that mofo. 

12 hours ago, Officer Pete Malloy said:

image.jpeg.4e260ab6e26c93a97e5bf9f15fc73

So is this going to be the image that has to represent us for eternity? The only memory we have of that brief point in time where we could post photos like free men?

Maybe you should have put a little more thought into it, Knoblo Picasso.

• Like 4