What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (20 Viewers)

10842149_10152861243677604_6694126479410220149_o.jpg

Picture hanging in bathroom at the 1/2 margarita place tonight.

edit: I'm sure it's there every night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. krista and I were just talking about what fun we had at the horsey track with the GMTAN group.  Anyone wanna make a plan for a reprise? 

proninja said:
Yes. Any chance we can plan it on a Friday?
I'm fine to do this - will either take a day off or check in to work from the track.  :unsure:   Not sure about other folks with more regular-ish jobs, though.

proninja said:
Do they not do Friday after work races? 
Oh, OK.  I haven't a clue about the schedule or how that all works.  I'll have to take time off in any case as that place was like in Tijuana or something.

I picked up a bag of mini Reese's peanut butter eggs at the drug store earlier. 

Currently taking odds on whether any will be left by midnight. 

Facebook really does give an outlet to the crazies. A friend posted a thing about her parents sending her silver supplements so that she would get over her cold faster.

I replied and warned her that there were potential dangers in taking colloidal silver and posted a link to a WebMD article explaining the dangers and also that there is zero scientific evidence that colloidal silver has any medical benefits at all. I didn't even mention the lack of evidence in any benefits though, just that there were potential dangers.

Within an hour, multiple people has posted responses about how doctors just want to mask symptoms to make more money off of you, that nature/God has any minerals/supplements that you need, etc. Bunch of crazies.

Facebook really does give an outlet to the crazies. A friend posted a thing about her parents sending her silver supplements so that she would get over her cold faster.

I replied and warned her that there were potential dangers in taking colloidal silver and posted a link to a WebMD article explaining the dangers and also that there is zero scientific evidence that colloidal silver has any medical benefits at all. I didn't even mention the lack of evidence in any benefits though, just that there were potential dangers.

Within an hour, multiple people has posted responses about how doctors just want to mask symptoms to make more money off of you, that nature/God has any minerals/supplements that you need, etc. Bunch of crazies.
If social media has taught me one thing, it's that there is a huge segment of the population that will believe whatever they want to, regardless of any and all evidence to the contrary.

See: Trump supporters; Vaccinations and autism, etc.

People are ####### stupid.

24 days until selection Sunday, I better start paying attention to NCAA hoops now so my bracket is less embarrassing than last year.

People are ####ing morons. 

Users who are viewing this thread