What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (17 Viewers)

Abraham said:
"Burnt" isnt a bad movie in the event you fly a lot and have seen everything else Americans airlines has available 

Never heard of it, so looked it up...

29% on Rotten Tomatoes.  That's not even an "F"....that's like a "J".  

Never heard of it, so looked it up...

29% on Rotten Tomatoes.  That's not even an "F"....that's like a "J".  

zf17f.jpg

going to walmart is now like crossing the street in the UK, I have no idea which way vehicles are coming at me and I am likely to be mowed over.

there are so many fatmobiles driving up and down the aisles, they almost need to have streets and sidewalks inside.

I am against allowing these things in stores.......somehow people shopped & survived before these things.

going to walmart is now like crossing the street in the UK, I have no idea which way vehicles are coming at me and I am likely to be mowed over.

there are so many fatmobiles driving up and down the aisles, they almost need to have streets and sidewalks inside.

I am against allowing these things in stores.......somehow people shopped & survived before these things.
You should shop at Costco only.  No fat people allowed.

Step 1: Stop going to WalMart. 

There is no Step 2.

Don't want to start a topic about this, but I'd love to hear from anyone who's had an MRI before -- getting one on my neck tomorrow morning.  

Any advice?  Not too nervous about the scan itself, but a little nervous about the results and would like to know what I'll find out tomorrow.  Anyone know what gets reported back to me immediately after the test?  Is it like an X-ray where you see the results right away?

Users who are viewing this thread