What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (17 Viewers)

JFC...

Last week I had to get on a kid because he was asking to use the restroom like every day.  I told him that I couldn't deny him the ability to use the restroom but I could count them as being tardy and that it could result in a detention.  

I get an email yesterday from his mom saying basically "oh I guess we forgot to tell you that Timmy had a kidney removed at the end of last summer and he should be able to use the restroom at will."  

And another kid has been missing a lot of school.  Like 2 days every week for the last month.  I had to get on him about doing his make-up work.   I get an email this morning from out counselor saying "oh BTW Johnny's mom has cancer that's why he is missing so much school". 

Thanks for heads up.
Write back mom and tell her you know pee is stored in the bladder and not the kidney and that she's a big dummy.

End it with "pwned"

5 hours and 45 minutes....and it took all of 5 minutes for them to "help" me after that.

I literally don't know whether to cry or wind my watch at this point.  I may just go day drink.  That'll probably help.

JFC...

Last week I had to get on a kid because he was asking to use the restroom like every day.  I told him that I couldn't deny him the ability to use the restroom but I could count them as being tardy and that it could result in a detention.  

I get an email yesterday from his mom saying basically "oh I guess we forgot to tell you that Timmy had a kidney removed at the end of last summer and he should be able to use the restroom at will."  

And another kid has been missing a lot of school.  Like 2 days every week for the last month.  I had to get on him about doing his make-up work.   I get an email this morning from out counselor saying "oh BTW Johnny's mom has cancer that's why he is missing so much school". 

Thanks for heads up.
Does your school offer sensitivity training for it's teachers?

We got to pick up our kitty from the emergency vet today. :thumbup:   Not out of the woods yet, and I have to follow him around and watch him pee, but at least he's home.

While waiting for them to bring our guy out, a distraught lady ran in the door and yelled that she needed a stretcher because her dog was dying and she couldn't get him in.  Lots of running and panic, and doggie was wheeled in but didn't make it.

I really don't enjoy my time at the emergency vet.

We got to pick up our kitty from the emergency vet today. :thumbup:   Not out of the woods yet, and I have to follow him around and watch him pee, but at least he's home.

While waiting for them to bring our guy out, a distraught lady ran in the door and yelled that she needed a stretcher because her dog was dying and she couldn't get him in.  Lots of running and panic, and doggie was wheeled in but didn't make it.

I really don't enjoy my time at the emergency vet.
I followed someone around once to watch them pee.

That's 6 months I'll never get back.  

Sorry to hear about the dog.  

I've only heard as "I don't know whether to #### or wind my watch ...Guess, I'll #### on my watch." - George Carlin  

I always took it to mean "Holy #### I don't know what to do because this #### is crazy."
I assumed it was a reference to "self-winding" watches, which wind the spring due to the motion of your arm while wearing it

I like the way you think.
NFW.  I don't know what it is for sure ...but its not that.  

ETA:  I am pretty sure ...but not sure ...it usually references situations where someone is confused and doesn't know what to do.  

ETA II:  Masturbation is not all confusing and it is the ONE thing everyone here knows how to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother Wrigley got a 2 day bannins for a post from 2012. 

Someone watching. 
Has to be from all the political threads, Trump supporters are up in arms and reporting posts and taking over threads left and right. At least last night, they took over and got the Mods thread locked.

I tried the quesalupachupacabra a couple weeks ago. No cheese pull, just a wafer-thin, room-temperature layer of something vaguely cheese-like, wrecking the normally crunchy goodness of the chalupa shell. :thumbdown:
See, if they were smart and employed Shuke in the FishBowl, this slanderous statement wouldn't be allowed to stand. 

McJose said:
Still not sure why people insist on breaking the rules of this board.  There should be more bannings, IMO.   GB our hardworking moderators. 
some people just have no self control, gb

Users who are viewing this thread