What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (16 Viewers)

I said I don't like women to wear boots.  High heels are fine.   Boots are terrible. It's an awful trend like grunge when all the girls liked wearing flannel,  covering up a beautiful woman with sweaty disgusting clothes.  Why would you not want to see her calves?  You like slutty though high boots?  Slutty naked thighs are better.  It's a trick by the fashion industry to make them buy ridiculously expensive clothes to signal to us that they are attractive so we spend more money on them to get to enjoy them less.  Consumerism at its worst. 
Spectacularly wrong twice today.  Tough run, GB.

Right,  that's the problem.   They should.  And boots should only mean the snow is deeper than the top of my other shoes.  
Thigh high boots mean "I've taken my own precautions to make sure you can't leave marks that people will see.  Go crazy.  Break out the restraints, the paddle, the riding crop, the cat o'nine, and the hot wax."

Normal skimpy clothing can never do that.

Did you get my text?
Sorry I haven't given you a call yet.  We flew to NY yesterday early morning and have spent the last 24 hours dealing with an inconsolable, sick infant that can't sleep.  Waiting on the pediatrician now and catching up a bit here... I will give you a holler this afternoon if that's cool.

Would be much hotter with feminine footwear. Sorry you like your girls a little militaristic...
Oh feel no pity for me inhuman, man-made machine. I'm not an all-or-nothing guy like some. I just think that sometimes a certain look can work whether I can generally get on board or not. Stay out of the political threads and you'll be more flexible going forward.

Looking forward to Milwaukee trip next weekend.  First trip there in a long time where I can actually do what I want.   :excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't given you a call yet.  We flew to NY yesterday early morning and have spent the last 24 hours dealing with an inconsolable, sick infant that can't sleep.  Waiting on the pediatrician now and catching up a bit here... I will give you a holler this afternoon if that's cool.
NY? Never mind. I didn't get my galhouse ready in time to rent this weekend and was going to offer it to you for the 4th if you wanted it.

NY? Never mind. I didn't get my galhouse ready in time to rent this weekend and was going to offer it to you for the 4th if you wanted it.
Aw man, appreciate the offer but yeah, came to NY to visit family make another trip to the ER with the little one.

I remember there was a debate about Uggs on this board a while back.  Some poster was insisting they were hot.  His point of reference?  His girlfriend once walked around in nothing but Uggs and a pair of panties.

Tailgating at a Zac Brown concert

lots of hot girls in boots

lots of not girls in sandals

befonning to think its a moot point

as much as i loathe country music, especially this new wave pop-country horse####, i hate the country music fans that you would never know in a million years were rednecks that show up in cowboy boots, giant belt buckles, sleeveless flannels, kerchiefs and cowboy hats at every ####### concert

sitting outside at a restaurant on the water tonight. place has a dj for some reason. he's freaking terrible. playing the radio, basically.

thinking to myself "who in the hell actually listens to this ####??" then i look around and 90% of the girls under 25 are dancing at their tables and lip synching along to song after song after song

i'm old

sitting outside at a restaurant on the water tonight. place has a dj for some reason. he's freaking terrible. playing the radio, basically.

thinking to myself "who in the hell actually listens to this ####??" then i look around and 90% of the girls under 25 are dancing at their tables and lip synching along to song after song after song

i'm old
Got trapped into going to a 7 year old's birthday party at a salon.  At the end the girls went on a stage and did karaoke to songs like this and knew all the words (luckily not mine).  7 year olds, dude.  :x:

Sitting in my back yard, looking into the woods. My wife and 11 day old daughter are in a chair next to me. Large platter of prosciutto, salami, French bread, aged Gouda, Irish white cheddar, manchego and olive oil/balsamic vinegar. Oh and a Malbec. This is ####### perfect. 

Users who are viewing this thread