What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (19 Viewers)

Apparently my 15 year old step son, whose name is Gage, has some psycho girl who has become obsessed with him. 

She has written an extensive fan fiction style story that features him called...wait for it...50 Shades of Gage.

That's the funny part. The disturbing part is that it apparently features some fairly explicit sexual content, including Gage doing gay stuff as well as some other sex stuff that included him dressing up as a kitty cat.

I swear to God I have not made any of this up.

Apparently my 15 year old step son, whose name is Gage, has some psycho girl who has become obsessed with him. 

She has written an extensive fan fiction style story that features him called...wait for it...50 Shades of Gage.

That's the funny part. The disturbing part is that it apparently features some fairly explicit sexual content, including Gage doing gay stuff as well as some other sex stuff that included him dressing up as a kitty cat.

Send the manuscript over to Homer for editing.

parently my 15 year old step son, whose name is Gage, has some psycho girl who has become obsessed with him. 

Lots of stuff to work with in your post, I mean gay furry sex by minors, talk about a fertile field to plow.  The thing is, what I cannot get over is that you named your son Gage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
-fish- said:
I wrote a long post for homer but for some reason there was an error about proxy servers or some such.

short version:  homer, if you want, I'll smother you with a pillow.

"Thanks, Chief" - just seems like a really appropriate response for this board.  

day 2 of the wedding for the hot former 24 year old blonde I used to go out with.   best prospect is a chick that is a brain surgeon specializing in cancer...we haven't met but I have her whole backstory.  is it wrong for me to claim I have an inoperable tumor and only have a few months to live?

-fish- said:
I wrote a long post for homer but for some reason there was an error about proxy servers or some such.

short version:  homer, if you want, I'll smother you with a pillow.
I have not had a cigarette in over a week, so I'd could be talked into killing him (or anyone) pretty easily,

THis is the longest I've been without a cigarette in 40 years. Don't know why I'm even bothering with it at this point.

day 2 of the wedding for the hot former 24 year old blonde I used to go out with.   best prospect is a chick that is a brain surgeon specializing in cancer...we haven't met but I have her whole backstory.  is it wrong for me to claim I have an inoperable tumor and only have a few months to live?
I'm no master stategerist, but I'm guessing that using her specialty as your inlet to her panties isn't the strongest play.  Pretty sure she'll be able to quickly shoot that #### down with a few cursory questions. 

Update: brain surgeon is married, but flexible.   After the wedding I took roverkid out to dinner, and walked home because I'd been drinking.   Three(!) cop cars stopped us on the way home, because her mom called after we got in an argument on the phone about something my kid told me.  Ex was so mad she apparently called the cops on me, trying to get me arrested, but didn't realize I never drink and drive, so these small town cops were looking all over for us.   My kid told the cops that we were walking back to our place and her mom is nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread