What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (15 Viewers)

#### those people. They mean nothing to your life. In fact, I hope it bothers them that the fat guy is in there. Once more, with feeling:  #### those people.

Also, and you probably know this already, but you don't lose weight in the gym, you lose it in the kitchen.
Fat guy in the gym is cool.

####### in the gym, regardless of size, is something else. Plenty of stupid skinny people. Those are the ones most likely hanging out around the weight and yukking it up and getting in the way of people trying to do work. Part of the reason I quit the megagym for Orangetheory and our little neighborhood gym.

####### in the gym, regardless of size, is something else. Plenty of stupid skinny people. Those are the ones most likely hanging out around the weight and yukking it up and getting in the way of people trying to do work. Part of the reason I quit the megagym for Orangetheory and our little neighborhood gym.
Only six weeks until I'm the fattest guy in the gym again. :oldunsure:

Supposed to snow 3 feet in the next few days.  Time to seriously shred the gnar.  Wife and kid are worried.  Woot woot!

So he's going to have an actual pot of gold now?

#### those people. They mean nothing to your life. In fact, I hope it bothers them that the fat guy is in there. Once more, with feeling:  #### those people.

Also, and you probably know this already, but you don't lose weight in the gym, you lose it in the kitchen.
That was inspiring (pours another rum in the kitchen)

My favorite folks are the ones hanging out on circuit equipment, changing their music, updating their FB status or whatever the hell else they're doing while not actually using said equipment.  Just 5 more weeks or so...

I used to work out at a club near the Intel campus. There was a track that went around the weight room and exercise equipment area. There was a couple of Indian (dot) ladies that would show up daily, one had a baby in a stroller and would push baby around at 0.005mph with her cellphone attached to her ear. The other would sit on a bike and "pedal" at about 0.006mph with her cellphone attached to her ear and while watching The View on the TV on the wall. I never could determine if they were talking to each other or just had lots of friends.

I've lost 35... err, 30 pounds now since August.  There has definitely been an uptick in people, but it hasn't been that bad.  I usually work out before noon, so hopefully it will be less crowded than yesterday with most people going back to work.

Ran 5.4 miles on Friday, trying to see how far I could go.  Went an hour on the dot.  Wanted to go for the 10k, but my ankle started hurting.  Heavy leg day today with the trainer. 

My schedule is : 3 days a week with trainer, alternating upper and lower.  5 days a week on the treadmill for about 30 minutes at a time, varying heart rate zones.

I wasn't happy seeing 7 pounds gained since my lowest on the scale yesterday, but I was down 2 this morning.  Time to get back on track and lose the next 30.

Sorry for your loss, Roboto.

[SIZE=28pt]ANNOUNCE!!!!!

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=28pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I will be hosting a fantasy football playoff contest for 2017.  [/SIZE]Entry fee is $25 and it’s winner take all.  If you’ve played before, the format is the same.  If you haven’t and are interested, please PM me for details.  If you have and  need an invite to RTSPORTS, PM me and I’ll set you up.  Pretty fun little contest and we need more players.  Please play.

Yours in Tebow,

GM

General Malaise said:
[SIZE=28pt]ANNOUNCE!!!!![/SIZE]
 ​

[SIZE=12pt]I will be hosting a fantasy football playoff contest for 2017.  [/SIZE]Entry fee is $25 and it’s winner take all.  If you’ve played before, the format is the same.  If you haven’t and are interested, please PM me for details.  If you have and  need an invite to RTSPORTS, PM me and I’ll set you up.  Pretty fun little contest and we need more players.  Please play.

Yours in Tebow,

GM
Can you pay out 3 spots? No way in hell I take first place.

Users who are viewing this thread