What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (5 Viewers)

Cole Hamels was hit hard in Saturday's loss to the Giants, allowing four runs on five hits over 2 1/3 innings of work.

The veteran southpaw walked one and struck out two on the afternoon. Hamels continues to struggle with his diminished velocity as age has caught up to him in a hurry. He surrendered a pair of home runs in this one, solo shots to the light-hitting Joe Panik and Gregor Blanco. He now owns a 15.43 ERA in Cactus League play.

Cole Hamels was hit hard in Saturday's loss to the Giants, allowing four runs on five hits over 2 1/3 innings of work.

The veteran southpaw walked one and struck out two on the afternoon. Hamels continues to struggle with his diminished velocity as age has caught up to him in a hurry. He surrendered a pair of home runs in this one, solo shots to the light-hitting Joe Panik and Gregor Blanco. He now owns a 15.43 ERA in Cactus League play.
You know what they say about worrying about spring training results for veteran SP...

16.13 Michael Brantley, @RnR please update available DL to 7 spots pleaseandthankyou 

@Chemical X
it was Bradley or Brantley for me.........Brantley has just tortured me with his health but has the greater upside.  I just couldn't gamble missing a player that actually you knows, plays.  The WW in this league is horrific.

it was Bradley or Brantley for me.........Brantley has just tortured me with his health but has the greater upside.  I just couldn't gamble missing a player that actually you knows, plays.  The WW in this league is horrific.
I usually start picking terrible bats about now. Blindly starting them for weeks. Telling myself they'll get better. When they wont. Then bench them. Refusing to drop them. Then when I finally come to terms 6 weeks too late and pull the plug they get hot on someone else's team.

So I'm trying a different form of torture this year. 

Hopefully chem is done menstruating soon. The iPad battery is telling me I can't rely on it to distract a small human much longer. I need to actually start being an active and engaged Mr. Mom. 

How the #### would I know whose available?  If we used a normal site like everyone else does then it makes sense.
Hey guy-- I've been keeping the Google sheet AND the Yahoo draft board current throughout this entire #### show.

Don't like it? We'll move to the next chem x alias.

Users who are viewing this thread