What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rapper P Diddy arrested for throwing dumbell at UCLA coach (1 Viewer)

FWIW, Jim Rome was discussing this Combs-Alosi flap yesterday. Rome was putting 100% of the blame on Alosi, and spend half an hour ripping on meat-headed "Strength Coach Guy".

I know Rome is almost all schtick, but could he know something about this case that the general public does not?

Olaf said:
Add another rapper/mogul to the list....

Cops Say Rick Ross Pistol Whipped and Kidnapped a Construction Worker

That's weird. Diddy and Ross are multi-millionaires, but I've been told that poverty causes such violence.
More or less violent than Axl Rose?
The better comparisons are Suge Knight and Phil Spector. What's up with these music moguls resorting to violence? They must be used to getting their own way.

EDIT: Nice to see the President and Vice President of my fan club respond so quickly like Pavlovian dogs. You two are cute.
The better comparison is you rolling out into the hood with your hood, to seek vengeance for your failures as a person. Which I'm sure are many.

Okay, so maybe I am wrong, but what I read is Diddy's son didn't show for a few weight sessions and when he showed, he was dogging it. So he got dogged by the coach and Diddy was mad his son was getting called on it So Diddy did the helicopter thing and confronted the coach. The video will show the story and I bet Diddy comes out looking bad.

I mean your kid is in college and you are still at his practices??

Umm, Go Bruins?
Diddy insists the drama began during a workout session yesterday because strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi was "riding Justin badly" and told him not to come back until the end of the summer.
So Sean Combs' son is playing for the Bruins, I take it?
Yeah, I think he was a 4 star guy if I recall. Incoming freshman this year, I think.
:lmao:
2-3 stars depending upon who you read.

FWIW, Jim Rome was discussing this Combs-Alosi flap yesterday. Rome was putting 100% of the blame on Alosi, and spend half an hour ripping on meat-headed "Strength Coach Guy".

I know Rome is almost all schtick, but could he know something about this case that the general public does not?
I'd guess he is sticking up for his Hollywood buddy. Seriously doubt he got any inside info from someone there other than Diddys camp.

Users who are viewing this thread