What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved (3 Viewers)

Would it be bad form for me to link to my September 6 post? Yeah, it probably would be. Never mind.
Going back, that is a great post, and I think the difference between Redraft vs. Dynasty gets missed a lot around here, and some of the dynasty guys get too excited about a prospect that causes the redraft guys to make a bad mistake, and normally no one is clarifying what type of league they are in when making a statement. In redraft, you should only be looking for backups at best as most benches are limited (such as DMC who in hindsight was ignored for no reason, Starks, Rawls, Deangelo Williams, etc.. ). 3rd or 4th string running backs are not worth a bench spot in redraft leagues as most are not that deep. This should be obvious, but it is not obvious reading the FBG blurbs which I will be posting in an incoming post, however I think analyzing your post and this one will be worth more

FBG updates on CMike and McFadden this year:

9/6: Breaking news email that he was traded to Dallas (weird no breaking emails on much more significant things throughout the season). This caused many people to drop a valuable player to pick up this lottery ticket before the season started (and depending on the league some spent wavier wire dollars on him at this point).

Here are the appropriate updates for CMike and DMC.

Week 2 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 5-10% except in short bench leagues) - Michael was inactive, but Joseph Randle was only adequate and the Cowboys running game in general didn't dominate like it last year. With Dez Bryant out for a while, the team could feel more urgency to see what they have in Michael. The Seattle castoff could amount to nothing, but he can also change the outlook of this backfield instantly if he gets on the field

Week 2 downgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - McFadden had more burst than Joseph Randle on early carries, but he was less impressive later in the game, and the team seems to clearly favor Randle. McFadden can be dropped in all but the deepest leagues.

9/19 update:

DAL - RB Christine Michael won't play

Source: The Dallas Morning News - Jon Machota

Dallas Cowboys RB Christine Michael will not play Week 2 against the Philadelphia Eagles. Executive vice president Stephen Jones said the Cowboys want to wait and see with Michael. Jones added that Michael is going to get his chance at some point and that he thinks he'll do well.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ FOOTBALLGUYS VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Fantasy owners who picked up Michael are just going to have to be patient. He's got all the talent in the world, and if Michael "gets it" he could be incredibly productive behind that Cowboys offensive line.

Week 3 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 25-50%) - Joseph Randle and Darren McFadden have had two chances to show something and they haven't. Michael's chance is coming soon, if not in Week 3 against the Falcons. The talent is there to be this year's CJ Anderson, although the loss of Romo and Bryant for a good part of the season limits Michael's ceiling.

Week 3: no mention for DMC

Week 4 downgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - Joseph Randle closed the door on Michael getting a callup because Randle hasn't been producing. If an injury strikes Dallas's backfield and Michael can get on the field, he'll be worth a pre-emptive pickup on the strength of his talent and the Dallas running game, but he's droppable for now.

Week 4 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - (waiver wire: 1-3%) - McFadden actually has more initial burst than Joseph Randle and he looked good behind a finally aligned Dallas run blocking unit, but he is only going to have what the heck flex value. Still, McFadden could be helpful if Randle goes down and the team doesn't fully trust Christine Michael early.

Week 5 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 7-15%) - Michael got one measly unsuccessful short yardage carry, but he was up, Joseph Randle was ineffective and a near goal line fumble seemed to draw the ire of the Dallas coaches. If Michael can bring his physical urgent style to this offensive line, their blocking could become invigorated. Michael is still a textbook talent/situation/opportunity hold until he either fails on the field, Randle truly hits for an entire game, or Michael is released.

Week 5 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - (waiver wire: 3-5%) - McFadden has a few avenues to gain value going into the matchup with the Patriots. He can take over the passing down job for Lance Dunbar, and he can also get more work behind a disappointing Joseph Randle. Of course, McFadden's injury history and Christine Michael loom to shake up this backfield even more.

Week 6 holding steady:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 5-10%) - Michael looked good on his one run, finding the outside lane and gaining six yards on a short yardage carry. Joseph Randle is running hard, but eventually the Cowboys have to try to see what they have in Michael, right?

Week 6: No mention for DMC

Week 7 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 25-50%) - There are numerous reports that Michael will get a chance to win the Cowboys backfield, if not outright start in Week 7. The Cowboys offense should improve with Dez Bryant and eventually Tony Romo back in the mix in the second half of the season. Michael's talent is well-documented and prodigious despite his uneventful NFL career to date. You want to have him on your roster when we see what he does with more work.

Week 7: No mention for DMC

Week 8 holding steady:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - Michael's opportunity came in the form of a Joseph Randle injury and Darren McFadden took it. The bye week hype amounted to nothing in Week 7. Michael is still more than capable and at least the Cowboys running game is on track, and with Joseph Randle missing time, Michael is a Darren McFadden injury away from being the #1 back.

Week 8 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - (waiver wire: 25-50%) - McFadden had his best game in years, running efficiently, getting yards after contact, and ripping the Giants defense behind a resurgent offensive line. Joseph Randle is dinged and expected to miss time, which opened the door for McFadden. He showed enough to spend a good part of what you have left on the chance he keeps this up and doesn't get hurt.

Week 9 holding steady:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 10-20%) - Michael's ridiculous burst and comical lack of vision at times were both on display against Seattle. He's a Darren McFadden injury away from starting, so consider him a mid-high value handcuff.

Week 9 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - McFadden had to get an IV, but was otherwise up to the task of basically being the whole offense with Matt Cassel at quarterback. Dez Bryant is getting healthier, and Tony Romo will be back in Week 11, while Joseph Randle's return is basically unknown. You have a strong RB2 to play against a stiff Eagles defense if you have McFadden.

Week 10 downgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - Michael didn't get on the field against the Eagles. He might not even have significant value in the event of a Darren McFadden injury. The dream is dying.

Week 10 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - McFadden is basically getting all of the snaps and touches in an offense that is about to get back their quarterback. He's a low RB1 until the wheels fall off.

Week 11 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 5-10%) - The Cowboys would probably employ some kind of committee if Darren McFadden were to go down, with Michael hopefully getting the majority of carries. Consider him a mid-to-low value handcuff that should be rostered in deep leagues.

Week 11 holding steady:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - McFadden got most of the work in the backfield and didn't get hurt. With Tony Romo back, he could be elevating his numbers to RB1 levels. Hang tight.

-------------------

I will never make the mistake again of thinking a 3rd or 4th string RB is worth more than the actual backup, especially in redraft.

Sorry FBG's, I'm not trying to burn you here but have made multiple posts about how speculative RB's for dynasty need to stop being hyped up as the savior in redraft leagues. This has happened with Ingram his rookie year, TRich several of his years, CMike this year, Abdullah this year, and others. It is a recurring them that keeps getting missed around here. Maybe they are worth more in dynasty but in redraft players like these are rarely even worth a roster spot, especially when their are legitimate backups or even other starters available in most people's leagues.

--------

Also, I did warn against CMike on 9/27 with my quote in this thread: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?/topic/734217-fbg-downgrade-joseph-randle/#entry18412652

--------

Here is my Week 11 upgrade:

With Romo coming back that is going to open a lot of holes for McFadden against a soft rush defense in Miami. Upgrade McFadden not only this week but rest of season!

Last edited by a moderator:
8,388 total posts about this guy in 2 threads

Josh Gordon 13,363

The two players with the most posts about them in the SP, neither one will be playing in the NFL Sunday.

Just checked "My FBG" and ran the custom waiver wire report and got this:

"RB Christine Michael (blind bid: 5-10%) - The Cowboys would probably employ some kind of committee if Darren McFadden were to go down, with Michael hopefully getting the majority of carries. Consider him a mid-to-low value handcuff that should be rostered in deep leagues."

Can someone take a moment away from the Daily stuff long enough to update that please?

And Charcandrick West isn't for real. Then you have a guy in Raheem Mostert, who no one wants to even have a thread for, who is a SPARQ freak on an active roster. Blown away by perspective because the guy was a 2nd round pick with a handful of nice looking runs. I mean we all make bad calls. I've had guys like Lache Seastrunk on my roster multiple times but this was insanity.

Then you have a guy in Raheem Mostert, who no one wants to even have a thread for, who is a SPARQ freak on an active roster.
When I saw Mostert run in the preseason, I told myself "if this guy doesn't end up on a roster, its ridiculous".

He seemed to have that spring in his step when he ran the ball, sort of like Dion Lewis. (I'm not saying he is that good, just that on a couple runs he seemed similar)

I speculated somewhere else on the board here that I don't quite think any of us know the "entire" Mostert story.

There has to be a reason he isn't playing, and at worst a backup. He just looked too good at times to not be on a roster, it was crazy.

The guy seems fired up a'la Ahmad Bradshaw at times.

He lined up at WR I believe in the preseason a few times, and he could catch and the guy was even a gung ho special teams worker.

I get the feeling he is somewhat of a headcase, or some type of locker room cancer.

There is something going on there and I just can't put my finger on it, but there has to be a reason he isn't contributing somewhere.

He was part of the Eagles program in the preseason, and they were so stacked at RB, I figured he would end up elsewhere.

Then he was signed and soon thereafter released by the Dolphins.

Last thing I vaguely remember was he was with the Ravens, but for all I know he was released by them too.

You see a guy like this fly completely under the radar, and then you see the board here go berserk for CMike. Its stupid.

TZM

Josh Gordon 13,363

The two players with the most posts about them in the SP, neither one will be playing in the NFL Sunday.
Those aren't really comparable. One of those guys was the best player at his position by a mile for a year in the NFL. The other guy did almost literally nothing in the NFL.

Oh cool. Now all the tools wil rush in to quote themselves if they got something right. Fun fun
Please see Joes post above. Stay excellent.
I do not agree with calling people names like some are doing for some reason, people make mistakes in evaluating players. But there needs to be some accountability for those who continued to promote this guy regardless of the signs that said he wasnt good as if he was something more than just a guy.

Not one thing suggested that this guy was anything more than a scrub. Not one. Other people hyping a player is not a reason. He never showed anything.
I'm fine with name calling
I find the word tool to be one of the least offensive of the name calling words. And unless they're also quoting their wrong posts, certainly a fitting word for anyone quoting old posts they happen to have been right about. The entire game of fantasy football is a throw of the dart. 60% skill, 40% luck. The elite players may be right as often as 65% of the time. That's still an awful lot of misses. I've won championships and followed it up with a sub-.500 year. We're all doing the same thing...trying to get the jump on the next big thing. It takes no skill to draft Gronkowski or Julio. The champions are the guys who find the Stefon Diggs or draft Todd Gurley two rounds earlier than his ADP because they have a hunch he's going to be special. Even though that same guy may have drafted Jeremy Hill in the first because he looked like he may be the RB#1 after how he played at the end of last season.

Being wrong about Christine Michael is no big deal if you were also right about Devanta Freeman, even though he was #2 on the Falcons depth chart. That's how all of this works. It's a crap shoot, and quoting a post you happen to be right about is proof you probably only bat around .300.

Must add this week, what an opportunity for CM to finally not be buried on the Cowboys roster. Expect him to start for the Vikings this week.

Seriously though- its really aggravating that somebody with that kind of talent cant get his act together and use it.

Cowboys signed RB Robert Turbin, formerly of the Browns.
Turbin suffered a high-ankle sprain over the summer with the Seahawks and was waived with an injury settlement. The Browns claimed him and stashed him on the roster until he was healthy Week 6. Turbin rushed 18 times for a meager 60 yards (3.3 YPC) in Cleveland before getting cut last week. In Dallas, he's the third ex-Seahawks running back and will slide in as the No. 3 back.
You can't make this up.

Turbin suffered a high-ankle sprain over the summer with the Seahawks and was waived with an injury settlement. The Browns claimed him and stashed him on the roster until he was healthy Week 6. Turbin rushed 18 times for a meager 60 yards (3.3 YPC) in Cleveland before getting cut last week. In Dallas, he's the third ex-Seahawks running back and will slide in as the No. 3 back.
You can't make this up.
:goodposting:

Must add this week, what an opportunity for CM to finally not be buried on the Cowboys roster. Expect him to start for the Vikings this week.

Seriously though- its really aggravating that somebody with that kind of talent cant get his act together and use it.
He'll be looked back upon like Maurice Clarrett. A talented bonehead who blew it.

You can't make this up.
Wow. The Universe provides and the Shark Pool abides.

I find the word tool to be one of the least offensive of the name calling words.
Sorry to single you out JNB because you are a solid poster but the only take home message from your post is that you know that the word "Tool" in the context you used it is name calling and you still chose to use it.

My only point is that we can have discussions about being right/wrong about player X/Y without resorting to name calling, in the general or specific context.

If people had simply ignored the fishermen/trolls and chose to be civil there would only be one Michael thread and it probably wouldn't have even reached 20 pages over three years.

OK, he must be a d-bag.... who would want a middling talent like robert turbin instead of former 2nd round has all the measurables c-mike? Apparently dallas is OK with dealing with bad guy d-bag talented players... but not bad guy RB's.

FBG updates on CMike and McFadden this year:

9/6: Breaking news email that he was traded to Dallas (weird no breaking emails on much more significant things throughout the season). This caused many people to drop a valuable player to pick up this lottery ticket before the season started (and depending on the league some spent wavier wire dollars on him at this point).

Here are the appropriate updates for CMike and DMC.

Week 2 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 5-10% except in short bench leagues) - Michael was inactive, but Joseph Randle was only adequate and the Cowboys running game in general didn't dominate like it last year. With Dez Bryant out for a while, the team could feel more urgency to see what they have in Michael. The Seattle castoff could amount to nothing, but he can also change the outlook of this backfield instantly if he gets on the field

Week 2 downgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DALhttp://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/McFaDa00-1.php - McFadden had more burst than Joseph Randle on early carries, but he was less impressive later in the game, and the team seems to clearly favor Randle. McFadden can be dropped in all but the deepest leagues.

9/19 update:

DAL - RB Christine Michael won't play

Source: The Dallas Morning News - Jon Machota

Dallas Cowboys RB Christine Michael will not play Week 2 against the Philadelphia Eagles. Executive vice president Stephen Jones said the Cowboys want to wait and see with Michael. Jones added that Michael is going to get his chance at some point and that he thinks he'll do well.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ FOOTBALLGUYS VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Fantasy owners who picked up Michael are just going to have to be patient. He's got all the talent in the world, and if Michael "gets it" he could be incredibly productive behind that Cowboys offensive line.

Week 3 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 25-50%) - Joseph Randle and Darren McFadden have had two chances to show something and they haven't. Michael's chance is coming soon, if not in Week 3 against the Falcons. The talent is there to be this year's CJ Anderson, although the loss of Romo and Bryant for a good part of the season limits Michael's ceiling.

Week 3: no mention for DMC

Week 4 downgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - Joseph Randle closed the door on Michael getting a callup because Randle hasn't been producing. If an injury strikes Dallas's backfield and Michael can get on the field, he'll be worth a pre-emptive pickup on the strength of his talent and the Dallas running game, but he's droppable for now.

Week 4 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - (waiver wire: 1-3%) - McFadden actually has more initial burst than Joseph Randle and he looked good behind a finally aligned Dallas run blocking unit, but he is only going to have what the heck flex value. Still, McFadden could be helpful if Randle goes down and the team doesn't fully trust Christine Michael early.

Week 5 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 7-15%) - Michael got one measly unsuccessful short yardage carry, but he was up, Joseph Randle was ineffective and a near goal line fumble seemed to draw the ire of the Dallas coaches. If Michael can bring his physical urgent style to this offensive line, their blocking could become invigorated. Michael is still a textbook talent/situation/opportunity hold until he either fails on the field, Randle truly hits for an entire game, or Michael is released.

Week 5 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - (waiver wire: 3-5%) - McFadden has a few avenues to gain value going into the matchup with the Patriots. He can take over the passing down job for Lance Dunbar, and he can also get more work behind a disappointing Joseph Randle. Of course, McFadden's injury history and Christine Michael loom to shake up this backfield even more.

Week 6 holding steady:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 5-10%) - Michael looked good on his one run, finding the outside lane and gaining six yards on a short yardage carry. Joseph Randle is running hard, but eventually the Cowboys have to try to see what they have in Michael, right?

Week 6: No mention for DMC

Week 7 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - (waiver wire: 25-50%) - There are numerous reports that Michael will get a chance to win the Cowboys backfield, if not outright start in Week 7. The Cowboys offense should improve with Dez Bryant and eventually Tony Romo back in the mix in the second half of the season. Michael's talent is well-documented and prodigious despite his uneventful NFL career to date. You want to have him on your roster when we see what he does with more work.

Week 7: No mention for DMC

Week 8 holding steady:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - Michael's opportunity came in the form of a Joseph Randle injury and Darren McFadden took it. The bye week hype amounted to nothing in Week 7. Michael is still more than capable and at least the Cowboys running game is on track, and with Joseph Randle missing time, Michael is a Darren McFadden injury away from being the #1 back.

Week 8 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - (waiver wire: 25-50%) - McFadden had his best game in years, running efficiently, getting yards after contact, and ripping the Giants defense behind a resurgent offensive line. Joseph Randle is dinged and expected to miss time, which opened the door for McFadden. He showed enough to spend a good part of what you have left on the chance he keeps this up and doesn't get hurt.

Week 9 holding steady:

RB Christine Michael, DALhttp://subscribers.footballguys.com/players//MichCh00-1.php - (waiver wire: 10-20%) - Michael's ridiculous burst and comical lack of vision at times were both on display against Seattle. He's a Darren McFadden injury away from starting, so consider him a mid-high value handcuff.

Week 9 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - McFadden had to get an IV, but was otherwise up to the task of basically being the whole offense with Matt Cassel at quarterback. Dez Bryant is getting healthier, and Tony Romo will be back in Week 11, while Joseph Randle's return is basically unknown. You have a strong RB2 to play against a stiff Eagles defense if you have McFadden.

Week 10 downgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DAL - Michael didn't get on the field against the Eagles. He might not even have significant value in the event of a Darren McFadden injury. The dream is dying.

Week 10 upgrade:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - McFadden is basically getting all of the snaps and touches in an offense that is about to get back their quarterback. He's a low RB1 until the wheels fall off.

Week 11 upgrade:

RB Christine Michael, DALhttp://subscribers.footballguys.com/players/MichCh00-1.php - (waiver wire: 5-10%) - The Cowboys would probably employ some kind of committee if Darren McFadden were to go down, with Michael hopefully getting the majority of carries. Consider him a mid-to-low value handcuff that should be rostered in deep leagues.

Week 11 holding steady:

RB Darren McFadden, DAL - McFadden got most of the work in the backfield and didn't get hurt. With Tony Romo back, he could be elevating his numbers to RB1 levels. Hang tight.

-------------------

I will never make the mistake again of thinking a 3rd or 4th string RB is worth more than the actual backup, especially in redraft.

Sorry FBG's, I'm not trying to burn you here but have made multiple posts about how speculative RB's for dynasty need to stop being hyped up as the savior in redraft leagues. This has happened with Ingram his rookie year, TRich several of his years, CMike this year, Abdullah this year, and others. It is a recurring them that keeps getting missed around here. Maybe they are worth more in dynasty but in redraft players like these are rarely even worth a roster spot, especially when their are legitimate backups or even other starters available in most people's leagues.

--------

Also, I did warn against CMike on 9/27 with my quote in this thread: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?/topic/734217-fbg-downgrade-joseph-randle/#entry18412652

--------

Here is my Week 11 upgrade:

With Romo coming back that is going to open a lot of holes for McFadden against a soft rush defense in Miami. Upgrade McFadden not only this week but rest of season!
the amount of upgrades on this bozo by this site is embarrassing.

I find the word tool to be one of the least offensive of the name calling words.
Sorry to single you out JNB because you are a solid poster but the only take home message from your post is that you know that the word "Tool" in the context you used it is name calling and you still chose to use it.
As long as it isn't directed at someone in specific, it is not a big deal... or even a deal at all.

And hell, I think we all know some people deserve it directed at them.

Josh Gordon 13,363

Gordon at least proved he was elite in talent on the field so I wouldn't compare him to Christine. He actually produced at a high level for periods of time he was allowed to play, also I have him as my icon so plz don't lump Gordon in with Christine. Those two guys should not be named in the same paragraph, let alone sentence. The sad thing about Gordon is if he came up 3-10 years from now, weed would have probably been legal by then anyway and it never would have affected his playing time like it has, but that's a different debate.

I invite you all over to the Sharc West thread. It's a lot more fruitful in the payoff, but sorely lacking any sort of drama to make it fun. Its an absolute wasteland compared to this thread and the guy has strung together 3 consecutive 20++ performances, 2 of which were vs Pitt and Den (two elite D vs Run). He is matchup proof at this point and has probably the easiest RB schedule going forward. What more does he have to do? He deserves more attention. :tumbleweed:

Turbin. I'm laughing so hard. I wish the old thread was still around so I can dig up people saying he was otherworldly compared to Turbin. I don't think EBF is a bad poster but he's been on quite the streak with TRich and CMike. Stay away from those five letter nicknames.

Then you have a guy in Raheem Mostert, who no one wants to even have a thread for, who is a SPARQ freak on an active roster.
When I saw Mostert run in the preseason, I told myself "if this guy doesn't end up on a roster, its ridiculous".

He seemed to have that spring in his step when he ran the ball, sort of like Dion Lewis. (I'm not saying he is that good, just that on a couple runs he seemed similar)

I speculated somewhere else on the board here that I don't quite think any of us know the "entire" Mostert story.

There has to be a reason he isn't playing, and at worst a backup. He just looked too good at times to not be on a roster, it was crazy.

The guy seems fired up a'la Ahmad Bradshaw at times.

He lined up at WR I believe in the preseason a few times, and he could catch and the guy was even a gung ho special teams worker.

I get the feeling he is somewhat of a headcase, or some type of locker room cancer.

There is something going on there and I just can't put my finger on it, but there has to be a reason he isn't contributing somewhere.

He was part of the Eagles program in the preseason, and they were so stacked at RB, I figured he would end up elsewhere.

Then he was signed and soon thereafter released by the Dolphins.

Last thing I vaguely remember was he was with the Ravens, but for all I know he was released by them too.

You see a guy like this fly completely under the radar, and then you see the board here go berserk for CMike. Its stupid.

TZM
I've seen an interview with him while in Philly. Seems like a well spoken, intelligent kid. It's not surprising that multiple teams have opened up a spot for him. His "problem" is that he is super raw in the position. You can't find clips of him as a RB at Purdue and I'm not sure he played many offensive snaps. He did return some kicks and was a sprinter at the university. Could be a guy where people wonder where he came from 2/3 years from now. I have him stashed on my teams where I can find room.

Week 11 upgrade:

RB Robert Turbin, DAL - (waiver wire: whatever you have left) - There are numerous reports that Turbin will get a chance to win the Cowboys backfield, if not outright start in Week 11. The Cowboys offense should improve with Dez Bryant and Tony Romo back in the mix starting this week. Turbin's electrifying talent is well-documented and prodigious despite his uneventful NFL career to date. This is the opportunity we've all been waiting for as NFL fans. You want to have him on your roster ASAP unless you're not interested in winning your league.

FF Ninja said:
Chaka said:
As long as it isn't directed at someone in specific, it is not a big deal... or even a deal at all.

And hell, I think we all know some people deserve it directed at them.
I respectfully disagree. Throwing it out there as a blanket statement could make anyone who ever had an exchange with JNB, or anyone who ever posted that they thought Michael would fail, or anyone who ever cracked wise about Michael feel like it was, right, wrong or otherwise, an insult directed at them. In fact that is kind of the intent of the statement.

It's throwing a fishing net instead of a single hook. In most threads it wouldn't cause a problem but the Michael thread has become a special case in the SP.

Turbin. I'm laughing so hard. I wish the old thread was still around so I can dig up people saying he was otherworldly compared to Turbin. I don't think EBF is a bad poster but he's been on quite the streak with TRich and CMike. Stay away from those five letter nicknames.
JStew

JStew
Ameer
Also one of the biggest Eifert and Allen Robinson fans on the boards. Haters have selective memory though...

Come on , EBF. You are truly one of the best posters in the Shark Pool (easily in the top 5 - prob second after Adam).

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

JStew
Ameer
Also one of the biggest Eifert and Allen Robinson fans on the boards. Haters have selective memory though...
lol at haters. Easy there.

Come on , EBF. You are truly one of the best posters in the Shark Pool (easily in the top 5 - prob second after Adam).

Just admit you were wrong and move on.
Never denied it. Michael's 2015 has been an unequivocal disappointment.

I'll probably hold for a day or two to see if anyone else kicks the tires, but he's almost droppable for me at this point in dynasty.

:toilet:

And... scene. Whaddyasay we just let this thread drop off the first page. If for some bizarre reason he get picked up and gets a serious chance, start a new thread.

:IBTL:

:toilet:

And... scene. Whaddyasay we just let this thread drop off the first page. If for some bizarre reason he get picked up and gets a serious chance, start a new thread.

:IBTL:
I still don't understand why the first thread was locked. Why would another thread be needed because he failed in Dal, too?

Users who are viewing this thread