What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (29 Viewers)

PPR standard scoring all touchdown are 6 points. start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1 te, 2 flex, k, and def

I gave 1.9 and Dak Prescott.

I got 2.7 and Jay Ajayi.

Made the playoffs last year and was really another good back away from being in the title game. (Peterson, Hyde, Ware, C.J. Anderson, T. West)

Still have Rodgers as my quarterback with Garoppolo and Sieman backing him up.
In that format, in your situation, it makes perfect sense.

10-team best ball PPR.  Deep rosters and full IDP.

Not involved.

Team A gave 1.03

Team B gave 1.09, 2.05, 3.05, 3.06

Team A is rebuilding and Team B has one of the strongest teams in league.  

Presenting the first example of why  Team A is rebuilding and Team B is one of strongest in the league 
It's not as bad in an IDP league.  Those 2nd and 3rd's carry a lot more value.  I prefer the 1.03 but it's not horrible value.  Also as a 10 man it's picks 15, 25, and 26 which are a little sooner than a 12 man would be.

It's not as bad in an IDP league.  Those 2nd and 3rd's carry a lot more value.  I prefer the 1.03 but it's not horrible value.  Also as a 10 man it's picks 15, 25, and 26 which are a little sooner than a 12 man would be.
Good points and I don't play in 10 man or best ball and why I usually don't comment on leagues formats  I don't participate.

1PPR

Hyde for Diggs
I'd cite injuries are primary negative issue for both players.

I like a Kyle Shanahan offense for RB's but Hyde I think is on last year of his deal and I got a strong feeling he does not make it out of the draft without a hole being punctured in his value so I take Diggs.

12 Team PPR:

Gave: DT/Lacy/2.6/3.1/3.7

Got: Crabtree/Tevin Coleman/2018 1 (team was 3rd worst last year probably borderline playoff team)/3.12

10-team best ball PPR.  Deep rosters and full IDP.

Not involved.

Team A gave 1.03

Team B gave 1.09, 2.05, 3.05, 3.06

Team A is rebuilding and Team B has one of the strongest teams in league.  
I would take the 4 picks if my team was just completely gutted or aging. IDP, 10 man league, best ball and deep rosters means you could really reload fast if you draft well.

Two trades just now, same team A in both, only had the 1.01 this year.

Team A Sends: 1.01, 2018 3rd
Team B Sends: 1.07, 1.08, 2018 1st (mid late), 2.08, 3.07

Team A Sends: 2018 1st (mid), 2018 1st (mid late)
Team C Sends: 1.12, 2.02, 2.04, 3.02

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team PPR: 

Gave: 1.12

Got: Ingram

Bell is my RB1 but after that I've got question marks with Crowell, Ware, Powell, McKinnon, Montgomery so I wanted to shore things up there for another championship run.

The first one I like the depth of this year's draft but I still lean 1.1 here. I could see it making sense for both depending on team

In the second one give me the current year picks

12 team, PPR, TE premium

Q/1-2 RB/3-5WR/1-2TE

Team A gets 1.01, '18 1st likely early to mid

Team B gets 1.04, Corey Coleman

So effectively you turned the 1.01, 2018 1st and a 2018 3rd into;

1.07, 1.08, 1.12, 2.02, 2.04, 2.08, 3.02, 3.07

not bad

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team PPR: 

Gave: 1.12

Got: Ingram

Bell is my RB1 but after that I've got question marks with Crowell, Ware, Powell, McKinnon, Montgomery so I wanted to shore things up there for another championship run.
Fair - I'm not a big Ingram fan and prefer the pick but would make this trade to get a championship.

14 team PPR (TE 1.5) 1/2/3/1, 3 flex

Gave: Derrick Henry

for: 1.04

Value seemed pretty even, but I felt like there is a good chance I'd get a more immediate impact from 1.04 and I'm a contender.

Interesting that we've seen Ingram moved for anywhere from the 1.05 to the 1.12.
Yep. I think we saw another one where someone gave up 2.2 another late 2 and a 2018 3 (or something like that). This felt like a good price to me and was solid insurance policy. 

My starters are now: Wilson/Bell/Ingram/OBJ/Green/Cooks/Landry or Michael Thomas/Gronk so easy choice for me.

Value seemed pretty even, but I felt like there is a good chance I'd get a more immediate impact from 1.04 and I'm a contender.
Interesting one. I own Henry and won the championship last year. My team is still strong, but I could use a good young WR that I could probably get at 1.04. 

But, I think I'd wait and hold Henry a while longer. I really want to see what he can do when he gets the chance, and I don't want to regret letting him go. 

Well spoken, kutta. I don't own the player, nor an early draft pick this season. However, I enjoy monitoring the multitude of sensible posters here on this thread - and I must admit you always provide quality commentary from an appreciated mature perspective. Continued successes in your FFB hobby participation, down in the dusty hinterlands.

Dan Hindery said:

Henry

Trades that happened in a 12T QRWWWTFFKDDDDDDDDDD PPR... some wild stuff.

Team A gave up Hill, Tyreek KCC WR

Team B gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 3.10;Year 2017 Draft Pick 6.04;Year 2017 Draft Pick 6.10

--------------------------------

Team A gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.11

Team C gave up Matthews, Jordan PHI WR

Team D gave up Gurley, Todd LAR RB;Watkins, Sammy BUF WR;Wright, Kendall CHI WR

Team E gave up Cooks, Brandin NEP WR;Clowney, Jadeveon HOU LB

Team C gave up Jones, Marvin DET WR;Shepard, Sterling NYG WR

Team F gave up Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.13

Interesting one. I own Henry and won the championship last year. My team is still strong, but I could use a good young WR that I could probably get at 1.04. 

But, I think I'd wait and hold Henry a while longer. I really want to see what he can do when he gets the chance, and I don't want to regret letting him go. 
I have a bunch of WRs and TEs in this league but I own just 3 RBs total: Melvin Gordon, Rex Burkhead and Cameron Artis-Payne. 

I actually like Henry long-term a lot as well (great OL and thought he looked good as a rookie), but I like my chances of getting a RB with more 2017 redraft value with the 1.04 and that was key with a contending team.

I feel good about Fournette, Mixon, Cook and McCaffrey even if no WRs are taken in the first 3 picks.

12 man full PPR with return yards

Team A gave Diggs

Team B gave Tyreek Hill

For context since not a ton of return yard leagues, 2016 resulted in:

Diggs - 15.0 PPG, WR14

Tyreek - 16.0 PPG, WR9

Users who are viewing this thread