What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

Non-ppr: 

Strongly considering getting Eric Ebron and Dexter Williams for TJ Hock. 

I own Aaron Jones but am hesitant as I don't think my odds of winning this year are very good and unsure how long Ebron will maintain value. 

Non-ppr: 

Strongly considering getting Eric Ebron and Dexter Williams for TJ Hock. 

I own Aaron Jones but am hesitant as I don't think my odds of winning this year are very good and unsure how long Ebron will maintain value. 
I'm debating on an offer in my box of Dexter Williams and a couple other small pieces for my 2020 2nd. I'm trying to see if a little more news comes out first. Seems like he could end up as a valuable handcuff. Maybe I can flip him to the Jones owner.

I'm debating on an offer in my box of Dexter Williams and a couple other small pieces for my 2020 2nd. I'm trying to see if a little more news comes out first. Seems like he could end up as a valuable handcuff. Maybe I can flip him to the Jones owner.
To me if he's the clear handcuff to Jones he's probably worth a second. I've read some articles suggesting he's surpassed Jamal. Was hoping a homer could confirm. 

Tony Pollard, Greg Olsen for Dion Lewis and 4.6 rookie draft.

I own Henry, he owns Zeke

20 team dynasty 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made this trade, PPR SF

Got Boyd and Metcalf

Gave Diggs

Felt a little light for Diggs, I probably should’ve come out with a stronger ask but I’ve been on trying for Boyd in all my leagues even before the AJG news. And Metcalf, I take camp with a grain of salt but for as supposedly unpolished of a route runner as he is supposed to be, the camp reports have been glowing. That, to me, alleviates a lot of the worry. He’ll still need to develop but being tied to Russel Wilson is a good thing in fantasy

I just made this trade, PPR SF

Got Boyd and Metcalf

Gave Diggs

Felt a little light for Diggs, I probably should’ve come out with a stronger ask but I’ve been on trying for Boyd in all my leagues even before the AJG news. And Metcalf, I take camp with a grain of salt but for as supposedly unpolished of a route runner as he is supposed to be, the camp reports have been glowing. That, to me, alleviates a lot of the worry. He’ll still need to develop but being tied to Russel Wilson is a good thing in fantasy
Seems fair to me. 

FFPC type league, not involved.

Shepard for 2.02

Wish I had known he was shopping shepard, for Pete's sake.
If I owned Shepard I’d snap-accept an offer of next year’s 14th pick.  Even if only for the perceived trade capital that pick would carry through the season.

If you would pay more, that’s a situation where you should be actively targetting Shep, not waiting for someone to shop him.

If I owned Shepard I’d snap-accept an offer of next year’s 14th pick.  Even if only for the perceived trade capital that pick would carry through the season.

If you would pay more, that’s a situation where you should be actively targetting Shep, not waiting for someone to shop him.
2020 is the last year of this league.

14 team ppr. 

Thielen

for

Darrell Henderson, Goff, 2019 2.05 (trade made during the draft after Henderson had been taken)

Fwiw, this was a 2019 2.02. Which still has less value in a soon expiring dynasty league imo.
But there are a few names there that could hit big. JJAW, Deebo, Henderson if he slides that far, and I think Harris and Singletary could pan out. 

I'd certainly take any of them over Sheperd.

Another one, 12 team PPR SF

Gave Sutton and 2020 2nd

Got Miles Sanders

I’m one of those Sanders nut riders, love the guy. My roster isn’t super competitive this year so the waiting on Sanders doesn’t bother me much

Ewwww. Don't like that.

I'm okay with wanting to change those players out. But the timing was god awful. Sutton could easily flash and Sanders has been relegated to kick returns so they can find a use for him as he is having issue with the nuances of the game. As these things become evident to everyone in the first couple weeks of the pre-season/season that was a lot of value lost.
I looked at it from the other angle. Sutton could easily be an aberration, another Devante Parker. I like him fine but have no special love for him. Sanders, alternatively, I very much believe in and the camp news plus the hiccup with his hamstring (or whatever leg thing he has today) has opened a window where he is actually cheaper than he was in the draft. I don’t see him getting any cheaper barring an injury

Another one, 12 team PPR SF

Gave Sutton and 2020 2nd

Got Miles Sanders

I’m one of those Sanders nut riders, love the guy. My roster isn’t super competitive this year so the waiting on Sanders doesn’t bother me much
I read the above replies and I have to say that this is definitely a sell low for Sutton and probably a buy high for Sanders considering the next 2 months or so. 

I agree with @Choke. I see Suttons value potentially sky rocketing during the preseason, and Sanders dropping considerably in that same time frame. 

I dont happen to love Sanders; I think he is the next Ameer Abdullah- between the 20s but someone else runs it in the redzone and someone else catches passes. However, even if you love Sanders, it is very possible that Sutton could land Sanders and a 2nd in 1-2 months. 

In the end, you got your guy for a price you are happy with and that's all that matters! 

These two went down tonight, not involved.

Team A:  TY Hilton

Team B:  2020 1st, 2020 2nd, 2020 3rd

Team A has arguably the worst roster in the league and is in clear rebuild.  Gives him two 1sts next year now, including his own.

Team A:  Keke Coutee, 2020 2nd

Team B:  Tevin Coleman, 2020 3rd

I don't really like either player but i feel like there's somebody in every league that thinks Sanders is the best back in this class and I would be looking to trade him to that guy.  I don't think anyone is that high on sutton these days but maybe I'm wrong.  

I agree that sutton's value could easily go up in the next few weeks and if  you are looking for a short term flip he could be a good one.  But right now he's still an athletic but somewhat raw second year player playing with Joe Flacco until their rookie quarterback looks ready to play. His value could easily drop. 

Sanders on the other hand doesn't even need to play to have his value appreciate. He just needs people to talk about him playing, and that guy who loves Sanders will send out a feeler offer because he's afraid his window to buy low is about to close.  

If I'm not allowed to flip them, I'll take sutton and the 2nd. But if i can I'll probably take Sanders and wait for my big chance.  

This happened in a 16 team non-IDP dynasty. 1PPR

Team A gives:

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Drake, Kenyan MIA RB 

Jones, Marvin DET WR 

Snead, Willie BAL WR 

Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gives:

Brady, Tom NEP QB 

Lindsay, Phillip DEN RB 

Green, A.J. CIN WR

Not involved (but has me thinking- might try this for Murray myself). 1QB league:

Team A give: 2020 1st (I'd say expected bottom 4), 2020 2nd (mid)

Team B give: Kyler Murray

12 team 0.75ppr QRRWWWTF

Team A gets Julio, 1.8, 2.3

Team B gets Kittle, 1.3, 2019 1st (early/mid)
Kittle > Julio

1.3> 1.8

Projected early-mid first >.2.3

I guess I'll take the side that's better in every way. 

In fact I'll probably give Julio for a projected early first and 1.8 and 2.3 to move up to 1.3,  so this is free kittle. Which is bonkers because i think kittle is the best player in the deal. 

Kittle > Julio

1.3> 1.8

In fact I'll probably give Julio for a projected early first and 1.8 and 2.3 to move up to 1.3,  so this is free kittle. Which is bonkers because i think kittle is the best player in the deal. 
I’ve only glanced at a couple ADP lists but it seems like Julio is going a round or two before Kittle in many startups. I’m the side that gave up Julio and I didn’t feel like I was stealing or anything 🤷‍♂️ 

Kittle > Julio

1.3> 1.8

You are tremendously undervaluing Julio in your assessment.

Kittle > Julio

1.3> 1.8

Nope. Not even going to get the conversation started if someone was trying to buy Julio from me. 

You are tremendously undervaluing Julio in your assessment.
He's a 30 year old receiver with a history of foot problems.  I think an early 2020 first is reasonable. I totally understand thinking it's not enough, but kittle plus an early first is way too much.  

And if 1.3 is equivalent to 1.8/2.3, that's what the price is. Kittle and an early 2020 first. 

He's a 30 year old receiver with a history of foot problems.  I think an early 2020 first is reasonable. I totally understand thinking it's not enough, but kittle plus an early first is way too much.  

And if 1.3 is equivalent to 1.8/2.3, that's what the price is. Kittle and an early 2020 first. 
Kittle *and* an early 1st is reasonable. And I get the concern with his age and foot, I don't have an issue with wanting to move him for a young top TE. I think this deal was overall pretty fair. As for Julio's foot problems, he always seems to play through his injuries and still crush it out there.

This kind of a deal would definitely seem to represent the high water mark of what you might get if you want to move him. I am sure that his value is only going to crater this year (as he finishes as a top 5 WR again). 

This happened in a 16 team non-IDP dynasty. 1PPR

Team A gives:

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Drake, Kenyan MIA RB 

Jones, Marvin DET WR 

Snead, Willie BAL WR 

Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gives:

Brady, Tom NEP QB 

Lindsay, Phillip DEN RB 

Green, A.J. CIN WR
Rodgers side

It wasn't even close to Kittles for "free" - and you're still underselling Jones by bringing up a "history of foot problems".

He's averaged 1,598.6 yards over the last five years. Now just imagine what he'd do without those foot problems. Age is a slight concern but he still has 2-4 elite years left and 2-4 good years after that most likely.

ETA: and in this draft I easily take the 1.08 and 2.03 over the 1.03

cloppbeast said:
FFPC type league, not involved.

Shepard for 2.02

Wish I had known he was shopping shepard, for Pete's sake.
Seems like a fair trade, although those wishing to sell Shepard (me included), should wait until midseason, his perceived value is pretty low right now.

It wasn't even close to Kittles for "free" - and you're still underselling Jones by bringing up a "history of foot problems".

He's averaged 1,598.6 yards over the last five years. Now just imagine what he'd do without those foot problems. Age is a slight concern but he still has 2-4 elite years left and 2-4 good years after that most likely.

ETA: and in this draft I easily take the 1.08 and 2.03 over the 1.03
Regarding 1.3

I see this year's draft as having a clear top tier.  For me right now it's Jacobs, Montgomery and Kyler Murray and that's pretty much it.  I understand that others have harry there. Or Sanders. Or hock. Maybe Metcalf, Campbell, brown and the rams backup are in that mix, but the lack of consensus makes those guys tier 2 imo. Then there's a big tier 3 that goes on forever. I have my preferences in that tier, of course, but my preferences probably aren't the same as yours.  I like Singletary and I've seen him go as high as 12 and as low as 20 plus.  

To me, 1.3 is a tier 1 pick. 1.8 is tier 3 for me but for others he might be tier 2.  2.3 is a clear tier 3 pick.  

I think 1.8 plus 2.3 for 1.3 is fair.  I prefer the 1.3 side but I totally understand liking the other side and if i were rebuilding i might prefer the two picks too.  It's a fair trade.  

Regarding Julio

I'm not underselling him.  He went for an early mid 2020 first in jaWs, and there was some debate about it. I would give my first for Julio, but i can also understand the other side. It's hard to get 2020 firsts, especially early ones. 

Julio is absolutely a stud receiver.  But look at jordy, Doug Baldwin, now aj green... receivers can play well past 30, but things change quick and there's no guarantees.  It's not unreasonable to sell him for a first. 

I can understand trading kittle for Julio, but personally I'm keeping kittle unless i get a younger player back or already own another stud tight end. If you want an elite tight end there's 3 owners you can talk to. If you want a stud wr there's Hopkins Adams OBJ Evans Thomas juju and then guys like Julio, thielen, brown and Hilton who are getting a little older or guys like Allen, diggs and cooper who have their fans. 

So when it comes to trading kittle and an early mid 2020 first, I'm going to shop around a little.  Maybe the Hopkins or Adams owner loves kittle. Why not ask. Maybe the brown or Hilton owner are rebuilding and would trade for a 2020 first and i can keep kittle. They might not be as good as Julio but they're close enough.  I'm not giving the high end of Julio's value for an older stud until all those stones have been turned imo. 

Age is a slight concern but he still has 2-4 elite years left and 2-4 good years after that most likely.
I used to think like this about elite WRs. Then I watched it (mostly) not play out that way for DT, Dez, Green. Before that Andre Johnson. Calvin retired in his late prime but with plenty of years left. 

Larry Fitz and Steve Smith played forever. Antonio Brown might.

But Julio/AJ/DT/Dez were the young stud foursome that had people build rosters around them that they thought could last for a decade. And it didn't play out that way, especially for the guys with foot/leg injuries. 

I used to think like this about elite WRs. Then I watched it (mostly) not play out that way for DT, Dez, Green. Before that Andre Johnson. Calvin retired in his late prime but with plenty of years left. 

But Julio/AJ/DT/Dez were the young stud foursome that had people build rosters around them that they thought could last for a decade. And it didn't play out that way, especially for the guys with foot/leg injuries. 
Green is the same age as Julio so I'm not sure how we can say how it will play out for him - unless missing a few weeks this season means he's done.

For every player that you name that couldn't do it, I can name one that did. In fact you just did so in your post. Sure we can't with 100% accuracy predict it but we also can't predict the player we take at 1.03 will even have one year like Julio will this season.

I did admit that age is of course a concern but my feeling is that Julio's game will translate well. He's surely showed no signs of slowing down, unlike Dez who was showing signs. I get the point though.

Of all the NFL WRs around that 30 year old threshold, I think Antonio Brown is the safest one to own in dynasty circles. He's got plenty of tread left.

12 team dynasty (contracts), no PPR.  This team won championship last year: 

give --- Funchess - 2 yr contract, 2020 2nd (late)

gets --- Gallup - 1 yr, 2020 3rd (mid). 

My son wanted to save  a year on contract for upcoming year with Gallup and can resign to +2 (3 years following year).   

interesting. I'm actually on the other side of this one. I think it's a heck of a deal for Murray.

Went 1.4 and 1.6 in my two rookie drafts. 
Truth be told I thought he was going a lot later in these drafts. When I drafted in May he went 18 and I thought his ADP was in the 12-16 range then. He went 4 in a draft I was in last week and I thought that was a reach but apparently it’s where he’s going these days. So I can see it more. I’d still rather have two picks in the loaded 2020 draft though. A pick in the 8-10 range next year probably lands you Tua, or a 2nd round rb, or a first round wr. 

Truth be told I thought he was going a lot later in these drafts. When I drafted in May he went 18 and I thought his ADP was in the 12-16 range then. He went 4 in a draft I was in last week and I thought that was a reach but apparently it’s where he’s going these days. So I can see it more. I’d still rather have two picks in the loaded 2020 draft though. A pick in the 8-10 range next year probably lands you Tua, or a 2nd round rb, or a first round wr. 
trying to swing a similar trade myself but the 2020 2nd will be higher and itll be a 2021 1st, with a couple smaller pieces as well

I will take Murray
To each his own I guess. I’m taking the 2020 first. I’d have Swift, Etienne, Taylor, Jeudy, Lamb, Shenault, Higgins, Tua probably Harris above him as prospects. And anyone from the next tier of backs (Ayers, Dobbins, Benjamin, Hill) or wrs (C, Johnson, T. Johnson, Reagor, Ruggs, Wallace) who go in the top 2 rounds above him as well. And then there’s another 2nd in the same loaded draft.

3 part trade. I am Team A. buying into the Murray hype. 

Team A: Dak, Preston Williams

Team B gives: Jimmy G, 2021 1st

(Includes a 2021 3rd or 2022 3rd for player to be named)

Team A gives: Jimmy G, 2021 1st, 2020 2nd (mid to high), Grier

Team B gives: Kyler Murray, Ollison, 2020 3rd (mid), 2021 3rd

Team A gives: 2021 3rd from above

Team B gives: Gaskin 

(satisfying agreement from above)

Users who are viewing this thread