Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

I was a Lamar owner in a SF league and moved him + Marquise Brown for Watson. Lamar is a brilliant runner but I have serious reservations about his long term prospects.

I like that deal. I’m a bigger Watson fan for FF & worry about Jackson’s arm and his longevity. 

it’s tough to nail the value but if MBrown was someone you could afford to lose it’s a fair deal. Maybe a slight overpay as arguably LJax has the higher perceived value right now. But it netted you the dude you wanted, so close enough.

Almost seems like you could get Watson + WR for LJax though. I haven’t looked at a draft calculator in a while, but with Watson’s situation presently unsettled I have to believe LJax is the more valuable QB in that trade. 

But that all depends on who’s trading and what their respective needs are. Seldom do trades calculate on paper as they do between teams exchanging assets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couple of FFPC trades I've seen, I'm not involved but it's all the same league

Trade #1 - Hunter Henry, 1.10

for

Kelce and Corey Davis

Trade #2 - (the guy who got Corey in #1) Corey Davis, Jalen Reagor and Jerry Jeudy

for

Calvin Ridley

Trade #3 - Separate teams - James Robinson, 1.12

for

Alvin Kamara

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Couple of FFPC trades I've seen, I'm not involved but it's all the same league

Trade #1 - Hunter Henry, 1.10

for

Kelce and Corey Davis

Yikes. I would easily pay that for Kelce. I like Davis more than Henry as well. 

Edited by barackdhouse
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Yikes. I would easily pay that for Kelce. I like Davis more than Henry as well. 

I paid something like 3 1sts for Kelce last year in a diff league. This looked real cheap to me too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I paid something like 3 1sts for Kelce last year in a diff league. This looked real cheap to me too. 

One of the FFPC orphans I bought has Kelce in it and despite his age I think it would take a Godfather offer to get him from me. As long as my team is competitive. I just think he is going to be hungry to ride out Mahomes/Hill prime and that there is still a huge competitive edge to be had with him. There are lots of aging vets on people's trade blocks but I honestly don't think I've seen a single one with Kelce, and not sure if I've seen any deals with him either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Couple of FFPC trades I've seen, I'm not involved but it's all the same league

Trade #1 - Hunter Henry, 1.10

for

Kelce and Corey Davis

Trade #2 - (the guy who got Corey in #1) Corey Davis, Jalen Reagor and Jerry Jeudy

for

Calvin Ridley

Trade #3 - Separate teams - James Robinson, 1.12

for

Alvin Kamara

FFPC is TE premium isn’t it? 1st trade is a massive rape job.

Trade 2 I imagine there are still some Juedy and Reagor believers that would love that side. None of those 3 would bring a single 1st on their own in my leagues right now and Ridley is criminally undervalued so I see that as 3 early 2nds for a 26 year old WR that finished as WR3 last year, pretty bad.

3rd seems a bit light for Kamara but nothing wrong with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Couple of FFPC trades I've seen, I'm not involved but it's all the same league

Trade #1 - Hunter Henry, 1.10

for

Kelce and Corey Davis

Trade #2 - (the guy who got Corey in #1) Corey Davis, Jalen Reagor and Jerry Jeudy

for

Calvin Ridley

Trade #3 - Separate teams - James Robinson, 1.12

for

Alvin Kamara

Team that acquired Kelce and Ridley knocked this off season out of the park, IMO. FFPC consolidation time and he did just that. Gave up bunch of depth and got two huge difference makers which is what FFPC is all about. Good on him to put his roster in a position to make moves like this and then being able to get them done.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

I was a Lamar owner in a SF league and moved him + Marquise Brown for Watson. Lamar is a brilliant runner but I have serious reservations about his long term prospects.

I would love to get Watson, but Watson owner does not like Lamar lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFPC

Team A got: Will Fuller and Noah Fant

Team B got: Salvon Ahmed, 4th, LAR Defense

Now I know what you're thinking, "it's heavily lobsided" and you're right. FFPC reversed it rather easily. So then I thought that Fant was available for cheap.

I then traded Darrynton Evans, Gabriel Davis (who I absolutely love) and 2.06 for Fant. Still stealing though so I'm perfectly happy getting a young stud TE behind my Kittle. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC

Team A got: Will Fuller and Noah Fant

Team B got: Salvon Ahmed, 4th, LAR Defense

Now I know what you're thinking, "it's heavily lobsided" and you're right. FFPC reversed it rather easily. So then I thought that Fant was available for cheap.

I then traded Darrynton Evans, Gabriel Davis (who I absolutely love) and 2.06 for Fant. Still stealing though so I'm perfectly happy getting a young stud TE behind my Kittle. 

The first trade is beyond awful and should have been overturned but if I'm the guy who would have got Fant but saw it overturned I'm non to happy seeing him dealt to someone else for  50 cents on the dollar. Good of you to recognize he was a bargain though.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I then traded Darrynton Evans, Gabriel Davis (who I absolutely love) and 2.06 for Fant. Still stealing though so I'm perfectly happy getting a young stud TE behind my Kittle. 

I’d rather have Gabriel Davis over Fant, let alone give the 2.06 in this draft.  I think you are overvaluing Fant.  I would rather have any of the top 3 TEs in this draft over Fant or Hockenson, especially the top two.  Freiermuth could be there at 2.06 and Jordan most certainly will be.

Edited by JohnnyU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC

Team A got: Will Fuller and Noah Fant

Team B got: Salvon Ahmed, 4th, LAR Defense

Now I know what you're thinking, "it's heavily lobsided" and you're right. FFPC reversed it rather easily. So then I thought that Fant was available for cheap.

I then traded Darrynton Evans, Gabriel Davis (who I absolutely love) and 2.06 for Fant. Still stealing though so I'm perfectly happy getting a young stud TE behind my Kittle. 

I like this move for Fant a lot...he has a chance to be a perennial top 5 TE (and worst case he is a starting level TE)...he's only 23 and even though he had injury issues and a rocky QB situation he still ended up 62-673-3...I don't think you gave up anything you can't replace pretty easily...I don't see much exposure for you in this deal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I’d rather have Gabriel Davis over Fant, let alone give the 2.06 in this draft.  I think you are overvaluing Fant.  I would rather have any of the top 3 TEs in this draft over Fant or Hockenson, especially the top two.  Freiermuth could be there at 2.06 and Jordan most certainly will be.

I disagree. Fant is entering his prime.  Any rookie TE, even Pitts, will likely need a year or two to adjust. Give me the sure thing in Fant without the wait. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Blick said:

I disagree. Fant is entering his prime.  Any rookie TE, even Pitts, will likely need a year or two to adjust. Give me the sure thing in Fant without the wait. 

No comparison in talent between Pitts and Fant.  I agree with you about adjustment, but I’m not sold on Denver’s QB situation either.  I also believe Freiermuth and Jordan are just as good, if not better, than Fant.  Both of which will probably be there at 2.06 (Jordan for sure) and he keeps Davis.

Edited by JohnnyU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I’d rather have Gabriel Davis over Fant, let alone give the 2.06 in this draft.  I think you are overvaluing Fant.  I would rather have any of the top 3 TEs in this draft over Fant or Hockenson, especially the top two.  Freiermuth could be there at 2.06 and Jordan most certainly will be.

Trust me, I love me some Gabriel Davis. He was my guy last year in the later rounds. I have him everywhere. This wasn't just about Fant, it was about having a solid young guy behind Kittle and hoarding the young ones. I'm not worried about Denver's QB situation either. 

I still have the 1.02, 1.05 and 2.02 so TE is still very possible somewhere but I'm acquiring ascending talent in Fant here for what I viewed as cheap. Worst case scenario is Fant does what he did this year, flashing and showing promise with a rough offense. He'll either maintain value, or get more expensive. Either way I'm not worried. I have Fant ranked similarly as rookie pick's between 1.06 and 1.10 in TE premium. Going from 2.06 to that for guys I was cutting is a steal. 

Plus the TE position is sooooo damn important for contenders. I'd rather hoard them a bit and let the value skyrocket when they hit. Fant has the best chance at that I believe. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

No way are Friermuth or Jordan worth anywhere near more than Fant at this time. Pitts, yes.

I think Fant for Pitts would be a fair trade. Rookie fever is spreading faster than COVID right now. 

Edited by Blick
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/13/2021 at 12:42 PM, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Didn’t the Cards have some OL issues last year that exacerbated that situation? 

I seem to recall he had a lot less time to throw & was forced to scramble more (as opposed to choosing to do so). I don’t remember if it was injuries or if they were just a subpar unit (or both?)

So maybe a little bit of chicken & the egg on that one. 

Cards need some serious OL help.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC

Team A got: Will Fuller and Noah Fant

Team B got: Salvon Ahmed, 4th, LAR Defense

Now I know what you're thinking, "it's heavily lobsided" and you're right. FFPC reversed it rather easily. So then I thought that Fant was available for cheap.

I then traded Darrynton Evans, Gabriel Davis (who I absolutely love) and 2.06 for Fant. Still stealing though so I'm perfectly happy getting a young stud TE behind my Kittle. 

Yeah I like Fant there, too, but if by any chance I was weak at WR and had someone like Kittle at TE, I might move Fant for something like this but I would definitely look for a better deal. I'm guessing you are strong enough at WR that losing Davis isn't doing much (if anything whatsoever) against you but gaining Fant is a great shore up for a strong contender. Maybe like getting a Coke for 3 quarters. Doh!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFPC Superflex (this is a $250 orphan I bought for $29):

I gave Gaskin, 2022 2nd
I got Slayton, Harris, 3.05, 3.07

I have room to take another player here and this is a project that *could* win this year but I need to make these kinds of moves and churn.

Just a shout out that today I saw that there is a $250 team in one of my SF FFPC leagues for sale right now and that there is a high bid of $800. I just won the ship in this one and this new owner is going to have to win the whole thing to profit here. The team is good and a contender but not great.

I saw a $750 team today that has set the "buy now" price at $12,000 and right now there is a high bid of $4,000. I saw another that was a $1250 team with a current high bid of $5,000. 1st place in the $750 is $3750 (and possibly another ~$600 by finishing as the 1 or 2 seed). It would require winning the league to break even basically. These teams *are* in fact t-i-t-s but dang. I think that is just stupid. I paid full price for one orphan this year and I think it is just as stacked as these ones. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This one was interesting....

14 team short lineup (QB, 1RB, 1WR/TE, 3 Flex) Non PPR league with typical standard scoring...

Team A trades A.Rodgers & T.Hill

Team B trades Tua & 1.03 (Team B's only other QB is Teddy, he had Brees who just retired)

On the surface it looks like the Rodgers/Hill side easily but Aaron is 37 with another expected 1.32 years while Tua will be 23 with another 11.26 expected years (Given that he actually remains a starter, which is a big given.)

Hill will be 27 with another 4.22 expected years vs. the 1.03 (Looking like team receiving that pick will be going RB) which would have an expected 6/7 years remaining (Also assuming that pick sticks.)

Short term is 100% on the Rodgers/Hill side and long term could be too if Tua and/or 1.03 bust. But, if Tua and 1.03 hit, I'd figure that side wins pretty easily long term.

Just looking at both sides as I thought it was an interesting trade. Personally I'd side with the "Bird in the hand" Rodgers/Hill side but just wondering what others think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Penguin said:

This one was interesting....

14 team short lineup (QB, 1RB, 1WR/TE, 3 Flex) Non PPR league with typical standard scoring...

Team A trades A.Rodgers & T.Hill

Team B trades Tua & 1.03 (Team B's only other QB is Teddy, he had Brees who just retired)

On the surface it looks like the Rodgers/Hill side easily but Aaron is 37 with another expected 1.32 years while Tua will be 23 with another 11.26 expected years (Given that he actually remains a starter, which is a big given.)

Hill will be 27 with another 4.22 expected years vs. the 1.03 (Looking like team receiving that pick will be going RB) which would have an expected 6/7 years remaining (Also assuming that pick sticks.)

Short term is 100% on the Rodgers/Hill side and long term could be too if Tua and/or 1.03 bust. But, if Tua and 1.03 hit, I'd figure that side wins pretty easily long term.

Just looking at both sides as I thought it was an interesting trade. Personally I'd side with the "Bird in the hand" Rodgers/Hill side but just wondering what others think.

So Rodgers/Hill for Tua/someone that hopes to be anywhere near Hill.  Team B in a landslide. 

Edited by Blick
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just throwing out the hypothetical that Rodgers has lets say a year or two left and Tua hits and is a top 10 QB for the next decade. It;s a standard league which knocks Hill's value some and 1.03 is Eteine or J.Williams who becomes a productive starter at RB for 5-6 years. If the team acquiring Rodgers/Hill is not in win now mode it's not as cut and dry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Penguin said:

I'm just throwing out the hypothetical that Rodgers has lets say a year or two left and Tua hits and is a top 10 QB for the next decade. It;s a standard league which knocks Hill's value some and 1.03 is Eteine or J.Williams who becomes a productive starter at RB for 5-6 years. If the team acquiring Rodgers/Hill is not in win now mode it's not as cut and dry.

You could be right, but that’s a lot of ifs. 

Edited by Blick
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Blick said:

You could be right, but that’s a lot of ifs. 

I agree, just thought it was an interesting case study

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

Just a shout out that today I saw that there is a $250 team in one of my SF FFPC leagues for sale right now and that there is a high bid of $800. I just won the ship in this one and this new owner is going to have to win the whole thing to profit here. The team is good and a contender but not great.

I saw a $750 team today that has set the "buy now" price at $12,000 and right now there is a high bid of $4,000. I saw another that was a $1250 team with a current high bid of $5,000. 1st place in the $750 is $3750 (and possibly another ~$600 by finishing as the 1 or 2 seed). It would require winning the league to break even basically. These teams *are* in fact t-i-t-s but dang. I think that is just stupid. I paid full price for one orphan this year and I think it is just as stacked as these ones. 

Huh.  Interesting.  I have several FFPC squads that are really loaded and while on the one hand it would suck to move on from something built up and clicking, I do really love startup drafts and have been looking for a way to get into more without bringing the league count up too high.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Penguin said:

This one was interesting....

14 team short lineup (QB, 1RB, 1WR/TE, 3 Flex) Non PPR league with typical standard scoring...

Team A trades A.Rodgers & T.Hill

Team B trades Tua & 1.03 (Team B's only other QB is Teddy, he had Brees who just retired)

On the surface it looks like the Rodgers/Hill side easily but Aaron is 37 with another expected 1.32 years while Tua will be 23 with another 11.26 expected years (Given that he actually remains a starter, which is a big given.)

Hill will be 27 with another 4.22 expected years vs. the 1.03 (Looking like team receiving that pick will be going RB) which would have an expected 6/7 years remaining (Also assuming that pick sticks.)

Short term is 100% on the Rodgers/Hill side and long term could be too if Tua and/or 1.03 bust. But, if Tua and 1.03 hit, I'd figure that side wins pretty easily long term.

Just looking at both sides as I thought it was an interesting trade. Personally I'd side with the "Bird in the hand" Rodgers/Hill side but just wondering what others think.

This is Rodgers/Hill in an utter landslide for me.

Non-ppr just increases things even more as Tyreek is perfect for that format given his biggest weakness is total receptions and his strength is TDs.  He was WR2 in that format this year with an absolute CHASM between him and WR3.  We're talking Adams 17ppg, Tyreek 16ppg, and no other WR in the league over 12.6ppg.

At 1.03 in non-ppr Etienne/Harris will likely be gone which will leave you with Chase/Smith who even at their absolute upside will probably never score at Tyreek's level given the format since even hitting on a stud WR in that format leaves them well short of Tyreek type scoring.  It just doesn't happen in that format.  Heck in the last 3 years no one has even approached Tyreek's 16ppg.  The only person to even come close was Tyreek himself in 2018.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Huh.  Interesting.  I have several FFPC squads that are really loaded and while on the one hand it would suck to move on from something built up and clicking, I do really love startup drafts and have been looking for a way to get into more without bringing the league count up too high.

Yea I have to say I am curious to see what some of my teams would go for, but I don't think I can give up a true dominant squad without a more compelling reason than a marginal short term profit.

But pivoting to do a startup makes sense. I foresee giving myself 2 to 3 years to turn these bad orphans of mine into dominant teams and most of my orphans are in strong win now form already. I can see flipping those for startups eventually. And the idea would be to leave them in better shape than I found them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC Superflex (this is a $250 orphan I bought for $29):

I gave Gaskin, 2022 2nd
I got Slayton, Harris, 3.05, 3.07

I have room to take another player here and this is a project that *could* win this year but I need to make these kinds of moves and churn.

Just a shout out that today I saw that there is a $250 team in one of my SF FFPC leagues for sale right now and that there is a high bid of $800. I just won the ship in this one and this new owner is going to have to win the whole thing to profit here. The team is good and a contender but not great.

I saw a $750 team today that has set the "buy now" price at $12,000 and right now there is a high bid of $4,000. I saw another that was a $1250 team with a current high bid of $5,000. 1st place in the $750 is $3750 (and possibly another ~$600 by finishing as the 1 or 2 seed). It would require winning the league to break even basically. These teams *are* in fact t-i-t-s but dang. I think that is just stupid. I paid full price for one orphan this year and I think it is just as stacked as these ones. 

Why on Earth would anyone pay these prices (5x the buy in) for someone else’s team? I can’t wrap my head around this, especially with something like fantasy football where nothing is a sure thing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Penguin said:

This one was interesting....

14 team short lineup (QB, 1RB, 1WR/TE, 3 Flex) Non PPR league with typical standard scoring...

Team A trades A.Rodgers & T.Hill

Team B trades Tua & 1.03 (Team B's only other QB is Teddy, he had Brees who just retired)

On the surface it looks like the Rodgers/Hill side easily but Aaron is 37 with another expected 1.32 years while Tua will be 23 with another 11.26 expected years (Given that he actually remains a starter, which is a big given.)

Hill will be 27 with another 4.22 expected years vs. the 1.03 (Looking like team receiving that pick will be going RB) which would have an expected 6/7 years remaining (Also assuming that pick sticks.)

Short term is 100% on the Rodgers/Hill side and long term could be too if Tua and/or 1.03 bust. But, if Tua and 1.03 hit, I'd figure that side wins pretty easily long term.

Just looking at both sides as I thought it was an interesting trade. Personally I'd side with the "Bird in the hand" Rodgers/Hill side but just wondering what others think.

Sounds a little like one of the old Misfits leagues where RB’s were hoarded like crazy. Still too light for Tyreek IMO, while in non-ppr even top WR aren’t worth much, Tyreek should take at least a top 2 pick plus a sweetener. He’s paired up with Mahomes and likely looking at possible 3 or 4 more years of top 3 WR finishes. He’d be WR1 overall for me so I would need the top pick or more likely an existing solid RB for him. No guarantee all 3 of the top RB prospects end up in good situations or drafted as high as we think so trading for that pick now has some extra downside.

Edited by Buckna
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, Cjw_55106 said:

1.07 for Kyler Murray

12 team ppr, 1 QB

This seems like a very light deal for a QB that young but depends on what else you have at QB.  1st rounders for QBs are hard to come by in 1 QB leagues.  No way I take that if I'm a Murray owner right now but that could change after pro-days.  Just don't see the benefit of doing this so early.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/13/2021 at 7:30 AM, Dr. Octopus said:

Oh, I agree that he’s a very good QB, with room to grow (no pun intended) but like you I get a bit taken aback when I see him in the huddle. When you see a pass rush you almost get afraid for him as if he was a boy. He is very good at avoiding the rush and knowing when to slide. I’m rooting for him just because he’s so different - even Brees, Baker and Jackson never seemed that small out there.

I'd agree with you if we were in the early 2000s, 90s, or earlier.  You can't touch a QB high, you can't tough them low, you can't land on them, you can't brush up against them it seems.  He won't take the hits that will cost him his career.  He does seem small in the huddle but he is also a better passer than Lamar or others already.  He finished top 5 with being banged up (of course he will still take some hits) and that is the only reason he was kept in the pocket.  Not because of teams magically figuring him out.  Not saying he is untradable but no way I trade him for a maybe at #7 unless I had another good QB option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/13/2021 at 9:42 AM, Andy Dufresne said:

Exactly. It's the very reasons that explain away his lowered output that are the reasons I'd take about ten other guys before him.

It's not that he's not elite. I just think he comes with a lot more risk than several other guys.

I totally get the concern but no way I'd want Lawrence instead of him.  Or A-Rod (due to age).  Or Burrow really personally but can see the argument.  Not sure why Trevor is so loved.  Yes he is an incredible talent and should be good in the NFL but he is still an unknown, Ryan Leaf or RG3 were incredible talents too, and he is going to Jax who ruins QBs.  Just a terrible organization, that just hired a horrible choice at coach, that can't even hire a strength coach properly.  Terrible situation.  No thank you as a QB1 or to swap Murray for in a good situation that you have already seen him perform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Penguin said:

This one was interesting....

14 team short lineup (QB, 1RB, 1WR/TE, 3 Flex) Non PPR league with typical standard scoring...

Team A trades A.Rodgers & T.Hill

Team B trades Tua & 1.03 (Team B's only other QB is Teddy, he had Brees who just retired)

On the surface it looks like the Rodgers/Hill side easily but Aaron is 37 with another expected 1.32 years while Tua will be 23 with another 11.26 expected years (Given that he actually remains a starter, which is a big given.)

Hill will be 27 with another 4.22 expected years vs. the 1.03 (Looking like team receiving that pick will be going RB) which would have an expected 6/7 years remaining (Also assuming that pick sticks.)

Short term is 100% on the Rodgers/Hill side and long term could be too if Tua and/or 1.03 bust. But, if Tua and 1.03 hit, I'd figure that side wins pretty easily long term.

Just looking at both sides as I thought it was an interesting trade. Personally I'd side with the "Bird in the hand" Rodgers/Hill side but just wondering what others think.

This is easily the A-Rod/Cheetah side for sure as Tua hasn't shown anything really and 1.3 has bust potential.  I don't have a problem with a move like this for a team looking to rebuild but they should have definitely been able to get more for those 2 players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

This is easily the A-Rod/Cheetah side for sure as Tua hasn't shown anything really and 1.3 has bust potential.  I don't have a problem with a move like this for a team looking to rebuild but they should have definitely been able to get more for those 2 players.

I think they should have been able to get two firsts for Hill. That's about his going rate. I mean, that trade isn't even close if you ask me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I totally get the concern but no way I'd want Lawrence instead of him.  Or A-Rod (due to age).  Or Burrow really personally but can see the argument.  Not sure why Trevor is so loved.  Yes he is an incredible talent and should be good in the NFL but he is still an unknown, Ryan Leaf or RG3 were incredible talents too, and he is going to Jax who ruins QBs.  Just a terrible organization, that just hired a horrible choice at coach, that can't even hire a strength coach properly.  Terrible situation.  No thank you as a QB1 or to swap Murray for in a good situation that you have already seen him perform.

My personal statistical analysis (I call it the WAG method) says that Lawrence has less of a chance of busting than Murray does of having a career ending injury.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Neither is that Kelce one up top (a good trade). That's probably the worst trade I've seen posted here in quite some time.

That is terrible.  Last year before the trade deadline in week 10 I gave CEH, Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant, my 2nd, my 3rd, and Ahmed for Josh Jacobs and Kelce.  Kelce is worth a ton more than that.  I have someone offering me 2 future 1sts, 3.2, and a future 2nd for Kelce right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Yea I have to say I am curious to see what some of my teams would go for, but I don't think I can give up a true dominant squad without a more compelling reason than a marginal short term profit.

But pivoting to do a startup makes sense. I foresee giving myself 2 to 3 years to turn these bad orphans of mine into dominant teams and most of my orphans are in strong win now form already. I can see flipping those for startups eventually. And the idea would be to leave them in better shape than I found them.

NM, I will PM u instead so as not to go off topic with the DD auction stuff.

 

Edited by NE_REVIVAL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I were worried about QB injuries Josh Allen would be the standout #1 on my list.  Yes he's big but he runs like freaking Marshawn Lynch out there and takes some utterly massive hits on a reasonably regular basis.  He reminds me a ton of Cam Newton and we saw how fast things can go south with that running style.

Realistically there's probably not a top 10 QB in the league right now short of Russell Wilson that I would necessarily worry about getting hurt a significant amount less than Murray.  Rodgers has a pretty bad injury history for a QB.  Burrow and Dak both are already coming off of major injuries.  Mahomes doesn't run as much but he runs around a LOT behind the line of scrimmage and takes some really awkward tackles when getting sacked.  Gets his legs/knees twisted up all the time and he's shown that while a bum wheel would affect him less than a running QB it still does affect him a lot.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Chad Parsons said:

12tm SF TE Prem IDP Devy

Deshaun Watson, 22 4th

For

Justin Fields, 2.11, 3.10

Any pick can be rookie, devy, or IDP. League has been going for a few years so 20-30 devy, maybe a few more owned already.

Pretty easily Watson for me. Don’t play Devy but my understanding is the draft is watered down due to top 2021 prospects already being rostered. Watson.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't format this very good on my phone but each of these pairs is from a different league

FFPC regular

I gave Hunt, 4.07

I got 1.11, 2022 2nd

 

I gave 2022 4th

I got Henderson

 

FFPC superflex

I gave Jonnu Smith

I got 2022 2nd, 4.03

 

I gave 2022 4th

I got Trautman

 

I gave 3.01, 2022 2nd

I got Winston

 

Not involved SF:

Team A gave Adams, 4.10, 2022 7th (yep)

Team B gave Mixon, Landry, 2022 2nd

I would take the Adams side but I don't think it is terrible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

 

Not involved SF:

Team A gave Adams, 4.10, 2022 7th (yep)

Team B gave Mixon, Landry, 2022 2nd

I would take the Adams side but I don't think it is terrible.

 

SF helps for the 22 2nd value, but that's pretty low for Adams IMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I can't format this very good on my phone but each of these pairs is from a different league

FFPC regular

I gave Hunt, 4.07

I got 1.11, 2022 2nd

 

I gave 2022 4th

I got Henderson

 

FFPC superflex

I gave Jonnu Smith

I got 2022 2nd, 4.03

 

I gave 2022 4th

I got Trautman

 

I gave 3.01, 2022 2nd

I got Winston

 

Not involved SF:

Team A gave Adams, 4.10, 2022 7th (yep)

Team B gave Mixon, Landry, 2022 2nd

I would take the Adams side but I don't think it is terrible.

I like your side in all your deals.  I can see either side of the last one, but I'd probably take Adams.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...