What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

JohnnyU said:
Lance > Pittman and E Moore and Dobbins > Gainwell (for now ;)  )
If this is a single QB league then I can’t agree with that first part in the slightest. Maybe it eventually turns out that way if Lance hits as a top 3 QB but that’s a big IF. Even then, a guy like Watson prior to his legal issues was traded in my leagues for mid to late 1sts. QB’s just aren’t worth much unless named Mahomes. If I missed SF or 2QB somewhere then I understand.

PPR Ppfd 1qb idp

Team a gave up -

Cam Newton, Jeffery Wilson, Adam Thielen, Carl Nassib

Team b gave up -

Taylor Heinicke, Tyler Boyd, Trey Flowers, 1st (probably late)

Team a was starting Mac Jones and team B has Brady.  For those who don't know about idp Nassib and Flowers are basically a wash imo

I recently (yesterday) traded away:

Rhamondre Stevenson

Emmanuel Sanders

2023 3rd rounder

And got in return

Leonard Fournette

Rashod Bateman

I did not want to include the 3rd rounder, but trades have been tough to finalize in our league this year ands I needed a RB and really wanted Bateman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded Darnold for Watson.

I have Mahomes and Goff.  Other owner has a banged up Baker and Heinicke off waivers.  

Stashed Darny since he was a rookie and held him through bad and worse.  Tried to move him this summer for a 2022 3rd got laughed at by someone else.  Stock is ticking up enough that I thought this made some sense given the top 5 potential of Watson if/when he gets traded and cleared of his....issues.

Made three deals in the same league during the game yesterday:

Gave - Sermon

Got - Thielen

Gave - Corey Davis and Renfrow

Got - Jamal Williams, Josh Gordon and 22 2nd

Gave - Chase

Got - Elliot, Henderson and Shenault

I am 4-0 but was weak at RB. Hoping these additions can take me deeper into the playoffs .

Gave - Sermon

Got - Thielen

Gave - Chase

I am 4-0 but was weak at RB. Hoping these additions can take me deeper into the playoffs .
Are these dynasty trades?

For the 3rd one which Chase? Edmonds or JaMarr? I certainly hope thats not Jamarr if these are dynasty trades.

Gave - Sermon

Got - Thielen

Gave - Chase

1 - Thielen

2 - Davis/Renfrow

3 - Zeke/Henderson side by far. Great haul for Chase

IMO if you were week at RB you probably should have just done that last deal and called it a day. :)

Rebuilding

Traded Chubb for Dobbins + Allen Robinson

Intent is to flip ARob once he rebounds back to the mean, and I think he's got less stink on him than Chubb.  So many owners won't touch that guy because he doesn't catch passes and/or has to live with Hunt.

Are these dynasty trades?

For the 3rd one which Chase? Edmonds or JaMarr? I certainly hope thats not Jamarr if these are dynasty trades.
Yes, it was for Jamar. I thought that was obvious since nobody’s in their right mind would trade Zeke, Henderson and Sheanult for Edmonds. I was very reluctant but I’m fairly confident this takes me over the top for a solid championship run and my WR core is solid with the addition of Thielen.

1 - Thielen

2 - Davis/Renfrow

3 - Zeke/Henderson side by far. Great haul for Chase

IMO if you were week at RB you probably should have just done that last deal and called it a day. :)
The last deal was actually my first but I had two offers out and they both got accepted at the same time.

Atomic Punk said:
Yes, it was for Jamar. I thought that was obvious since nobody’s in their right mind would trade Zeke, Henderson and Sheanult for Edmonds. I was very reluctant but I’m fairly confident this takes me over the top for a solid championship run and my WR core is solid with the addition of Thielen.
Want to confirm, but is this dynasty.

I think you will regret giving up Chase (uber stud potential) for Elliott who is on the decline hill (I think he has a couple more solid years), Henderson (stop-gap RB getting the starting gig only because of injury), and Shenault (young WR, not super high ceiling)

Winning IS Everything said:

Rhamondre Stevenson

Emmanuel Sanders

2023 3rd rounder

And got in return

Leonard Fournette

Rashod Bateman

I did not want to include the 3rd rounder, but trades have been tough to finalize in our league this year ands I needed a RB and really wanted Bateman.
I feel like even with the 3rd rounder you still bought them cheap.  

Want to confirm, but is this dynasty.

I think you will regret giving up Chase (uber stud potential) for Elliott who is on the decline hill (I think he has a couple more solid years), Henderson (stop-gap RB getting the starting gig only because of injury), and Shenault (young WR, not super high ceiling)
Absolutely agree but if that regret comes with a championship and $$$$, then it will be much easier to swallow.

Winning IS Everything said:

Rhamondre Stevenson

Emmanuel Sanders

2023 3rd rounder

And got in return

Leonard Fournette

Rashod Bateman

Bateman and it's not even close.  Like... You didn't want to give the third /why/?   After beating him up and taking his lunch money you needed to steal his shoes?  Take out Fournette and you're still winning this trade in dynasty.

sheerterror said:
Traded Darnold for Watson.

I have Mahomes and Goff.  Other owner has a banged up Baker and Heinicke off waivers.  

Stashed Darny since he was a rookie and held him through bad and worse.  Tried to move him this summer for a 2022 3rd got laughed at by someone else.  Stock is ticking up enough that I thought this made some sense given the top 5 potential of Watson if/when he gets traded and cleared of his....issues.
Great trade for you.  Anyone with Mahomes at qb doesn't need another and you're sure to get greater value out of Watson when he's back next year than you could get for Darnold.

Atomic Punk said:

Gave - Sermon

Got - Thielen

Gave - Chase

Thielen

Williams and a 2nd.  Gordon doesn't matter here so I'm not going to include him.

I'm split, but then again I really like Shenault and think he can end up giving you 85-90% of chase.  Just need the rbs to hold out for the season and you'll have it.

tangfoot said:
Rebuilding

Traded Chubb for Dobbins + Allen Robinson

Intent is to flip ARob once he rebounds back to the mean, and I think he's got less stink on him than Chubb.  So many owners won't touch that guy because he doesn't catch passes and/or has to live with Hunt.
I like this trade for a rebuild.  Arob seems like a guy who everyone keeps throwing out as a wr1 year after year no matter how bad the bears offense is, should be a good piece to move during the off season.

Now, everyone go comment on my trade damnit!

wgoldsph said:
PPR Ppfd 1qb idp

Team a gave up -

Cam Newton, Jeffery Wilson, Adam Thielen, Carl Nassib

Team b gave up -

Taylor Heinicke, Tyler Boyd, Trey Flowers, 1st (probably late)

Team a was starting Mac Jones and team B has Brady.  For those who don't know about idp Nassib and Flowers are basically a wash imo
I don't play dynasty or IDP.

Heinicke probably won't be a starter for long, Boyd is a fine WR and has a great young QB but it's looking like a lot of mouths to feed.  Not sure when Boyd's contract is up but it is possible they don't prioritize WR with Chase & Higgins already there and younger.

Then again it is also likely that the Vikings don't bring back Cousins so their QB situation is up in the air.  They're not bad enough to get a top 5 pick either.  Coaching staff could be gone if they don't make the playoffs, which looks unlikely ATM.  Thielen has a lot of unknowns after this season.

Cam also may never start again.  Jeff Wilson seems like an unnecessary component as well.

This looks like Boyd for Thielen.  I like the Thielen side for this season, after that I have no idea.

Absolutely agree but if that regret comes with a championship and $$$$, then it will be much easier to swallow.
Yeah I get that you could be giving up a perennial wr stud in chase but if you get 2-3 years of rb1 production from Zeke during championship window it’s worth it. 

14 team SF (1.5 TEP/5 point passing TDs/-2 per INT)

I'm one of the likely favourites for 1.01 (productive struggle in startup, currently 0-4 with lowest points). A 1-3 team has decided to blow it up and have a fire sale.

I traded: Mac Jones + 2022 1st

I received: Justin Herbert

I traded (hopefully) the potentially latest one of the 4 2022 1sts I had (3-1 team with 7th highest points to date). I still have my own and 2 other 2022 1sts (both potential non-playoff teams)

I am a believer in Herbert being a top tier QB1 long-term so I am happy to make the upgrade.

12tm SF, moderate devy

Kenny Gainwell, 22 3rd (late)

FOR

Taylor Heinicke

The 3rd goes back to the other team if Heinicke is not starting through Week 13

12tm SF, moderate devy

Kenny Gainwell, 22 3rd (late)

FOR

Taylor Heinicke

The 3rd goes back to the other team if Heinicke is not starting through Week 13
Seems cheap for a starting QB. Haven't seen anything from Heinicke that would have him give up the starting job when Fitzpatrick is healthy.

In the meanwhile, Heinicke is a fairly solid QB2, imo. I'd rather have him that the corpse of Big Ben and other bottom barrel QB3-types - Goff, Bridgewater, Wentz, Winston, Garopollo (if he gets his job back) and Geno Smith (with Russ being out for a while)

Continuing my “rebuild efforts”…

12 Team 1QB/1RB/2WR/1TE 0.5 ppr/1.0 ppr TE (3 Flex)

I gave up TE TJ Hock & 2022 1st (likely 4-6) 

I got in return WR Calvin Ridley & QB DeShaun Watson 

WR Core: Calvin Ridley, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Van Jefferson, Michael Pittman

Only RB = CEH, but lots of 2022 picks (8 of top 30)

Continuing my “rebuild efforts”…

12 Team 1QB/1RB/2WR/1TE 0.5 ppr/1.0 ppr TE (3 Flex)

I gave up TE TJ Hock & 2022 1st (likely 4-6) 

I got in return WR Calvin Ridley & QB DeShaun Watson 

WR Core: Calvin Ridley, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Van Jefferson, Michael Pittman

Only RB = CEH, but lots of 2022 picks (8 of top 30)
I don't get your thinking on this one, Watson in one qb isn't with the trouble is he?

I don't get your thinking on this one, Watson in one qb isn't with the trouble is he?
Yes, this is a rebuild dynasty team & while he has “legal & disciplinary“ issues pending, I am planning to field a competitive team in 2023 and he is only 26 yo. My view is “ a potential Top 5 QB” going forward was worth the move. 

12 team PPR

CEH for DeVonta Smith 

Team sending CEH is in rebuild mode. 

12 Team - Dynasty - PPR

I gave:
2022 1st Rd pick (Will be late pick-More than likely 10-12)
WR Bourne

I get:
WR Toney
RB Mattison (I have Cook)

Overpay on my part?

FFPC SuperFlex not involved - this is one of the biggest trades I've ever seen and it's awesome it came on Sunday morning less than an hour before the main slate kickoff. Also, amazing there are no 1sts involved

Team A gave Fields, Darnold, McLaurin, Rondale Moore, 2022 2nd x2
Team B gave Mahomes, Tyreek, Lock, Gronk 2022 3rd x2

FFPC SuperFlex not involved - this is one of the biggest trades I've ever seen and it's awesome it came on Sunday morning less than an hour before the main slate kickoff. Also, amazing there are no 1sts involved

Mahomes and Tyreek for me by a good amount. 

I don’t think many will like my side of this, but I decided to overpay to get Chase to go with my Burrow in SF PPR. 

Sent: DK, Higgins, Renfrow

Got: Chase, Toney, Frisker, Parham

Would think Mahomes would pull more than that on his own. Fields and Darnold hardly inspire long-term confidence at the QB position IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread