What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

12 Team PPR with IDP

Team A gives up S Barkley, B Cooks, T Mathieu

Team B gives up C Samuel, J Chinn, 2023 1st, 2024 1st

Team A is in full rebuilding mode, Team B is on the outside looking, attempting to make the a push in the playoffs. 1st round picks will likely be early to mid as his team is really old in the tooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went down in my SF PPR league, not involved. 

team A gives: 2022 1st (likely low, as they’re a top 3 team) + Jeudy

team B gives: Keenan Allen

Team A is clearly going for it, but to me, that’s a bit steep for a 29 year old Allen. 

12 Team PPR with IDP

Team A gives up S Barkley, B Cooks, T Mathieu

Team B gives up C Samuel, J Chinn, 2023 1st, 2024 1st

Team A is in full rebuilding mode, Team B is on the outside looking, attempting to make the a push in the playoffs. 1st round picks will likely be early to mid as his team is really old in the tooth.
Team B all day. Barkley should be significantly better another year removed from the injury, and Cooks has proved he can put up #s with just about any QB. 

Curtis Samuel can’t get healthy & will be the WR2 (and likely target #3 when Thomas is back) and Chinn is good, but not elite (depending whether he’s a LB or DB in your league - either way he’s ok, but not great)

I see this as 2 firsts 2 and 3 years out for Barkley + Cooks. Barkley should get 2x 1sts alone, IMO. 

Have to like the Barkley side. Especially with the firsts so far out. In 3 years you could probably trade him and at least get a 1st back. So you get Barkley for 3 years at the cost of 2 year in the future first. 

Have to like the Barkley side. Especially with the firsts so far out. In 3 years you could probably trade him and at least get a 1st back. So you get Barkley for 3 years at the cost of 2 year in the future first. 
I totally understand this perspective. I'm the one rebuilding, and have three 1st rounders next year already, is a supposedly weak class. I pushed the 1st rounders out a bit because of that, and this team that's acquiring Barkley is getting very long in the tooth. I could see a large drop off within the next couple of years so the 1st round picks should be better. 

Team B all day. Barkley should be significantly better another year removed from the injury, and Cooks has proved he can put up #s with just about any QB. 

Curtis Samuel can’t get healthy & will be the WR2 (and likely target #3 when Thomas is back) and Chinn is good, but not elite (depending whether he’s a LB or DB in your league - either way he’s ok, but not great)

I see this as 2 firsts 2 and 3 years out for Barkley + Cooks. Barkley should get 2x 1sts alone, IMO. 
Understood. I hated giving up Cooks in this deal, but it was the only way it was getting done. I don't believe we'll ever see vintage Barkley again, but clearly, I've been wrong before.

Understood. I hated giving up Cooks in this deal, but it was the only way it was getting done. I don't believe we'll ever see vintage Barkley again, but clearly, I've been wrong before.
I recall reading that most players don't come back from his surgery fully until the 2nd year back. You can see it in his game - he has very little wiggle, he's not evading anyone, his power seems tentative. 

Next year he's going to be an incredible value if he falls to the 2nd or 3rd round. 

Last hour before deadline. 0.5ppr 1QB 

Team A ( contending ) gets - Dak Prescott/David Montgomery/‘23 3rd 

Team B ( rebuilding ) gets - Justin Lawrence/‘22 1st likely mid/‘23 1st likely late 
What rebuilding team wouldn't want to rebuild around Monty & Dak? I don't get this deal at all for the team getting TLaw (assuming Trevor Lawrence) + 2x 1sts.  

This is exactly where I'm at on it. 2023 is fine, but make it 2x 2023 1sts, or another player back. The 2024 1st is just too far out, and way too much potential for Barkley to be the most significant piece of this deal for several years to come. 

Just went down in my SF PPR league, not involved. 

team A gives: 2022 1st (likely low, as they’re a top 3 team) + Jeudy

team B gives: Keenan Allen

Team A is clearly going for it, but to me, that’s a bit steep for a 29 year old Allen. 
Allen's always under appreciated.   It's a lose for a, but if they get the ship they won't care.

I recall reading that most players don't come back from his surgery fully until the 2nd year back. You can see it in his game - he has very little wiggle, he's not evading anyone, his power seems tentative. 

Next year he's going to be an incredible value if he falls to the 2nd or 3rd round. 
So you're saying the positive take away is that he looks bad?  I still don't know why Barkley holds so much value.  At the moment he's Chris Carson with an elite rookie year.

Who is Justin Lawrence?
:doh:  

My brain read Trever Lawrence. My fingers typed JLaw. I get up at 4 and I'm old. :shrug:  

So you're saying the positive take away is that he looks bad?  I still don't know why Barkley holds so much value.  At the moment he's Chris Carson with an elite rookie year.
No. You just said that. Just now. I never said that or you could have quoted me instead of trying to project this onto me in the form of a question. lol 

I said it typically takes 2 years to come back from that injury.

If any inference can be drawn, it's that this is an expected outcome.  He is way more than Carson. 

Just seen straight up Kupp to a contender for Deebo to someone rebuilding

The issue I have is Deebo will be 26 in January so he's only 2.5 years younger than Kupp...deal would make more sense if he could get a Jefferson (22) or Lamb (22) and had a more substantial age gap with Kupp.

The issue I have is Deebo will be 26 in January so he's only 2.5 years younger than Kupp...deal would make more sense if he could get a Jefferson (22) or Lamb (22) and had a more substantial age gap with Kupp.

Heh, the guy with Kupp tried to get Jefferson off me earlier in the season, can't remember what else he tried to chuck in but it wasn't enough

titusbramble said:
Heh, the guy with Kupp tried to get Jefferson off me earlier in the season, can't remember what else he tried to chuck in but it wasn't enough
As a Lamb and Deebo owner I wouldn’t consider moving either for Kupp without something very nice added.

dont like that conner trade. he's a very valuable piece right now. what if ARZ resigns conner and lets edmonds leave in FA? a mid to late 2nd doesnt do much for me even if the value seems right

A mid to late 2nd seems light for Conner.

You can probably get that in the offseason.  So, his production down the stretch here for free?  Sign me up

12 team Superflex PPR league (but QB scoring is significantly depressed). Start 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 4F, 1SF, 1K, 1DST... so 96 RB/WR/TE players will start every week even if a QB starts in every Superflex spot. This is the first year of the league.

Unusual playoff format -- every team plays every other team once for an 11 game regular season, then we start a double elimination playoff that can run for as long as 7 games. So this week is the final regular season week.

Trade tonight:

• Gave up 2022 1st round draft pick
  • Got RB Henderson
My team is currently 7-3, tied for 2nd in record; 3rd in points; tied for 4th in victory points; 4th in all-play record; 3rd in MFL "power rankings"... so the pick should be late first round.

My roster includes RB Henry, so his loss left a pretty big hole in my lineup. After his bye week this week, Henderson will be the fill-in. This is also somewhat important because I own RB Taylor, whose bye is in week 14. Since losing Henry, I've been starting just 2 RBs - Cook and Taylor. Missing Taylor on top of Henry without a quality fill-in could have put me at risk in week 14 in the playoffs.

This is me trying to go for it to push for a first year championship. Thoughts?
With an extra week added to the regular season, shouldn't your playoffs start after the Bye Weeks are over in Wk. 15?

Just made a trade at deadline.  smaller starting lineups - only 5 total RB + WR starters (Q/R/WW/Flex/Flex/TE/D)

Gave  Tua, 2022 first (mid to late), Amari Cooper

Got    Hurts, 2022 third (mid to late), Mark Andrews

should be in playoffs and was starting Tua or Hinecke at QB and Dan (goose egg) Arnold at TE

I overpaid but hard to get trades done in this league and first time in forever I am competitive in this league.

appreciate any thoughts...

Just made a trade at deadline.  smaller starting lineups - only 5 total RB + WR starters (Q/R/WW/Flex/Flex/TE/D)

Gave  Tua, 2022 first (mid to late), Amari Cooper

Got    Hurts, 2022 third (mid to late), Mark Andrews

should be in playoffs and was starting Tua or Hinecke at QB and Dan (goose egg) Arnold at TE

I overpaid but hard to get trades done in this league and first time in forever I am competitive in this league.

appreciate any thoughts...
I dont think you overpaid considering you have to start a TE and there are a smaller amount of RB/WR starters.

Andrews has more value than cooper and a later 1st in that setup, and Hurts over Tua obviously

Could have gotten more for conner.  Yes he did most of his work with edmonds out, but he still gets goal line carries. 
I wasn't going to get more for him in this league. No one was going to pay a first and the teams that have an early 2nd weren't interested. I picked him up for a 3rd in the offseason and thought I'd take the 'profit' as my team wasn't going anywhere. He's looked pretty good but he is what he is.

14 team Superflex PPR - not involved. Top 2 contender (Team A) going for it. The other team involved is very likely to get the 1.01 (based upon potential points)

Team A gets: Dak Prescott, late 2022 2nd

Team A gives: Justin Fields, his 2022 1st (late), Chase Edmonds, Tony Jones

14 team Superflex PPR - not involved. Top 2 contender (Team A) going for it. The other team involved is very likely to get the 1.01 (based upon potential points)

I think is a fair deal but giving up a premium asset in SF with Dak who has many years left for Fields who you hope turns into a Dak, plus a late 1st dart throw and RB who is ok. I think the other team would have been better off holding on to Dak. Doesn't seem like a good enough payoff to give him up. 

14 Team - Standard Scoring

Gave: Sutton, Julio, Jeff Willson Jr

Got: Higgins

Had to clear one roster spot to make room for Hunt coming off IR. Julio was already on IR and had not one else to drop.

Conner seems like a better asset on your team then a mid/late 2nd. If the deal was Conner + 2nd for a Late 1st I think that is an easier deal to make than 2 2nd's for a late 1st.
That would be a good deal to make but I'm not sure I know anyone who would do that. I agree that he has a known value that, on paper anyway, seems better than a 2nd round pick but he's an aging middling RB who has had injury issues in the past. Sure he is having a decent run right now but I'm not confident he sustains it.

12 Team PPR

James Conner, RB ARI

for

2022 Mid/late 2nd

Close, I expect Edmonds to return in week 14 and Conner was a middling RB3 before he got hurt. Perhaps he'll be a little better then before Edmonds went down but I don't think by much.

Still think you should have got more of early projected second or third thrown on top of this as Conner has played very well and could be looking at a possible starters role this offseason when he returns to free agency. He did a lot to pick up his stock last year.

Asking for a #1 back may have been difficult, just think you should have got a little more then a possible late 2 .

Close, I expect Edmonds to return in week 14 and Conner was a middling RB3 before he got hurt. Perhaps he'll be a little better then before Edmonds went down but I don't think by much.

Still think you should have got more of early projected second or third thrown on top of this as Conner has played very well and could be looking at a possible starters role this offseason when he returns to free agency. He did a lot to pick up his stock last year.

Asking for a #1 back may have been difficult, just think you should have got a little more then a possible late 2 .
Fair enough. I am satisfied with the return but understand that I may have left a little on the table but not enough to make me regret the deal. I'm hoping the pick turns out to be the 2.05/2.06.

That is not a lot to give up for Dak in a Superflex...Fields looks like he's gonna be a good one but probably his best case scenario is he matches Dak and while Fields is younger, age is a non-factor with Dak right now...a 1st sounds good except it is a late #1 in a 14-team league so the value is a little deceiving...Jones does nothing for me in this deal and Edmonds is not a guy I would be targeting in this type of deal...solid RB but he will be 26 in April and I don't think he will ever not be a part of an RBBC...no clue why a late #2 had to be added in this deal as the deal was already in favor of the new Dak Owner.

That is not a lot to give up for Dak in a Superflex...Fields looks like he's gonna be a good one but probably his best case scenario is he matches Dak and while Fields is younger, age is a non-factor with Dak right now...a 1st sounds good except it is a late #1 in a 14-team league so the value is a little deceiving...Jones does nothing for me in this deal and Edmonds is not a guy I would be targeting in this type of deal...solid RB but he will be 26 in April and I don't think he will ever not be a part of an RBBC...no clue why a late #2 had to be added in this deal as the deal was already in favor of the new Dak Owner.
:goodposting:  

Especially in a 14 team Superflex. Not enough QBs, much less top QBs, to go around with that many teams.

With deadlines approaching, I cannot see getting anything more than a mid/late 2nd for Connor. If you cannot unload him now (as a non-contender) what do you think his worth will be next season? A third at best is my guess.

With deadlines approaching, I cannot see getting anything more than a mid/late 2nd for Connor. If you cannot unload him now (as a non-contender) what do you think his worth will be next season? A third at best is my guess.
For guys like that I would st least try to package him and go from a late 2nd to an early 2nd 

Agreed. I own him in a couple of leagues and tried to get him in 1-2 more for a playoff run. When offered my 2nd, others teams either didn’t respond or asked for my 1st. Not sure in what world Connor is worth a 1st but it sure isn’t mine.

FFPC (not superflex)

Travis Kelce, Devante Freeman, Latavius Murray, 5th rounder, 6th rounder

For

Calvin Ridley, Allen Robinson, Zach Ertz, 2nd rounder

dont like that conner trade. he's a very valuable piece right now. what if ARZ resigns conner and lets edmonds leave in FA? a mid to late 2nd doesnt do much for me even if the value seems right
He’s also an injury prone player who’s stayed healthy for the 1st time in a while. I see it as getting good value while the gettin’s good. I agree he’s valuable - I’m not sure you’d be able to pry away a 1st for him. 

Users who are viewing this thread