What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

Rockchild said:
I wasn't going to get more for him in this league. No one was going to pay a first and the teams that have an early 2nd weren't interested. I picked him up for a 3rd in the offseason and thought I'd take the 'profit' as my team wasn't going anywhere. He's looked pretty good but he is what he is.
Exactly how I see it. 

PPR Devy League

Gave Ridley and Goedert (have Pitts and Uzomah) for Waddle (need another WR starter).  Very much in playoff hunt.

Then after that trade I gave Ju-Ju Smith Schuster for Dawson Knox.

FFPC SF two weeks ago:

I gave Higbee, 2022 3rd
I got Knox 

FFPC SF either this morning or yesterday (each is a different league):

I gave Fant, Stevenson
I got Heinecke, Gronk

I gave Mitchell, Sermon
I got Heinecke, Arnold, 2022 3rd

I gave Mitchell, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd
I got Andrews

Both Heinecke plays are SF spots where I am a little desperate for a QB this week but am in strong competitive shape and he helps not just this week but moving forward (in 2021). The Andrews play is a team that needed a strong TE for the future but is out of it this year. I have two other 1sts and three 2nds still in that one. Strong at RB/QB and now TE. Still need help at WR but Andrews is a big get IMO.

FFPC; 

im non contender this year. Other team is contending but QB needy

gave: Hurts, Mike Williams, Fant

got: Tua, AJBrown, Freiermuth

Picked up an orphan in a 24 team superflex bestball devy league (with doubled players) and working through a productive struggle year.  Trying to trade some players with some value for the late stretch but not valuable to me for future years in exchange for draft picks.

Some info about our league and rookie draft to help value our rookie picks: The rookie draft is 3 rounds x 24 picks each and it's the only time you can pick up devy players.  You can draft devy from the next two classes (In 2022 draft, 2023 and 2024 available) Draft is only 2023 devy depleted, there may actually be extras of 2022 rookies (if they are not currently held as devy).  Teams can only roster one of the two player copies while players are in college so there is at least one copy of all available 2022 rookies in the rookie draft after the NFL draft.  Also, the 2022 draft will be the first time 2024 devys are available for selection so they are all available. (Last Year's Draft)

Made these two trades just before kickoff on Sunday:

Devonta Freeman for a mid-late 3rd

Tyrod Taylor for a mid-late 2nd

Best deals I could get from the group, still trying to move Bridgewater before the deadline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up an orphan in a 24 team superflex bestball devy league (with doubled players) and working through a productive struggle year.  Trying to trade some players with some value for the late stretch but not valuable to me for future years in exchange for draft picks.

Some info about our league and rookie draft to help value our rookie picks: The rookie draft is 3 rounds x 24 picks each and it's the only time you can pick up devy players.  You can draft devy from the next two classes (In 2022 draft, 2023 and 2024 available) Draft is only 2023 devy depleted, there may actually be extras of 2022 rookies (if they are not currently held as devy).  Teams can only roster one of the two player copies while players are in college so there is at least one copy of all available in the rookie draft after the NFL draft.  Also, the 2022 draft will be the first time 2024 devys are available for selection so they are all available.

Made these two trades just before kickoff on Sunday:

Devonta Freeman for a mid-late 3rd

Tyrod Taylor for a mid-late 2nd

Best deals I could get from the group, still trying to move Bridgewater before the deadline.
As a commish in long running dynasty leagues and one devy league, owners like you are much appreciated.  I like players who really enjoy building a team in dynasty and devy leagues.  If you ever see an opening in one of my leagues I would love to have you join.

SF PPR 4 pt passing TD

Rebuilding Team Gave: Tee Higgins and Michael Pittman 

Team in strong contention gave: Dalvin Cook and James Robinson 

Rebuilding Team has started Ty Johnson and Jeff Wilson last week 

Was a contender until King Henry and Calvin Ridley went down.  I love the class of 21 RBs much more than the incoming class of 22.

Gave: 2023 1st
Got: 2022 high-mid 3nd and Rhamondre

Probably an overpay, but Rhamondre has really passed the eye test whenever he's been on the field.  I'm willing to take the risk to see if he can sit in the feature back role under Belichick.

Was a contender until King Henry and Calvin Ridley went down.  I love the class of 21 RBs much more than the incoming class of 22.

Probably an overpay, but Rhamondre has really passed the eye test whenever he's been on the field.  I'm willing to take the risk to see if he can sit in the feature back role under Belichick.
Give me the 2023 1st.  I won't go asking for NE RB hell if I can avoid it.

Stevenson looks like he is gonna be a good one but if I can cash out on a Patriot RB for a #1 I am doing it...an x-factor for Stevenson is if the Pats add another RB this offseason...White may be all done and JJ Taylor is not the answer so this backfield could get more company and if it is a legit pass-catcher that could cause Stevenson to lose a little more value.

10 team, ppr, IDP (which scores about as much as offense)

Team A gets M Gallup, M Milano

Team B gets D Campbell, 2022 3rd and 5th round picks.

SF PPR 4 pt passing TD

Rebuilding Team Gave: Tee Higgins and Michael Pittman 

Team in strong contention gave: Dalvin Cook and James Robinson 

Rebuilding Team has started Ty Johnson and Jeff Wilson last week 
Am I misreading this, or does it feel like it’s the wrong way around ? Understand that Cook may be out during crunch time this year, but surely the team in strong contention will likely go again next season and the rebuilding team has given away two young pieces ? I’d take Cook and Robinson outside of of who’s competing and who’s rebuilding. Pittman is nice but I feel like it’s easier to attain good WRs by various means, than it is two high scoring RBs and I’m a believer in Robinson 

Gonna qualify as one of the final playoff teams.

Sent my 2022 2nd, Trey Sermon and DPJ for Nuk and a 2022 3rd (will be one of the top seeds in the playoffs)

Here's the final report on my trading activity to transform an orphan team I took over a couple days before the start of the NFL season. This team was winless last season, and I was hoping to take it from winless to champion. I'm 9-3, the second seed, and still may. But I hurt my chances with some trades made the past few weeks for future value. And the only trade I was able to get done at the deadline was a small one for Freeman and Taysom Hill. I really needed to move Henry (who I traded for after his injury) and/or the 23 1st for a RB.

Overall, I made 21 trades from the first week of the season to Monday's deadline. You start 8 RB/WR/flex in this 12-team SF PPR with 1.25 for TE, and the team had one startable WR!

Team I took over:

QB: Burrow, TLaw (Tua, Winston/Hill, Heinicke)
RB: Chubb, Mixon (Hines)
WR/flex: D. Smith, Parker, AJG, Pascal, Hines, Jared Cook (MT, Nico, Hamler)
TE: Fant (Cook)
Picks: Team earned R1-4 22-24

I began by trading away MT, Tua and Winston, then Heinicke once he took over as starter. I traded Tua for Pittman and a 1st, then traded Pittman and a 2nd for Deebo. I traded Chubb straight up for Najee, and Mixon for Waddle and a 22 1st. I got DJM for MT. I collected extra picks at first and was still considering the possibility of a rebuild. But then I decided to go for win now and traded away those pics as well as my future pics.

My team now ...
QB: Mahomes, Burrow (Hill)
RB: Najee, Freeman (Henry/Foreman, Singletary/Moss, Eno)
WR/flex (start 6): Chase, Deebo, DJM, Diontae, MWill, ARob (RBs above, Parham, Moreau)
TE: Pitts
Picks: 23 1st (not mine, but likely playoff team), 24 4th

Burrow is my one player remaining from the roster I inherited. According to KTC, I have 3 of the top 10 and 6 of the top 20 dynasty SF players. But I don't think that's going to win me anything this season.

Gonna qualify as one of the final playoff teams.

Sent my 2022 2nd, Trey Sermon and DPJ for Nuk and a 2022 3rd (will be one of the top seeds in the playoffs)
Great move for Hopkins, you did not give up much at all...don't really see the upside for the other Owner...Hopkins is not getting any younger but he is still very productive and you need to get more back than this.

12 Team PPR 1QB

non-contender (me) gave up TE Z Ertz

contender gave up TE D Arnold, WR Josh Palmer & 2022 late 2nd

Great return for Ertz who isn't getting any younger...being a non-contender just getting a #2 for Ertz is a very nice return so getting more assets is a big plus...Palmer is an intriguing prospect and Arnold was having a decent year before he got hurt and could end up being decent TE depth going forward.

Sent Darrell Henderson and Hillard for Damian Harris, Shenault and a 1st, 2nd in 2023.  Likely late. Don’t really want Harris or Shenault. Likely will try and flip for whatever I can get pick wise.  

Sent Darrell Henderson and Hillard for Damian Harris, Shenault and a 1st, 2nd in 2023.  Likely late. Don’t really want Harris or Shenault. Likely will try and flip for whatever I can get pick wise.  

What a horrible trade for the other guy...just awful...Henderson is a solid RB but I feel confident saying he will be in a RBBC with the Rams going forward whether it is with Akers or another RB (knowing McVay it may be both)...I assume you gave up Hilliard from the Titans and he has virtually no Dynasty value...no clue why the guy would give up a #1 for this let alone add in a #2...also, I really feel you are undervaluing Harris, the key with him is having realistic expectations...he is a quality depth RB in fantasy and IMO you can never have enough of them...yes, being on the Pats limits his value but he is only 24 and will be good for at least 10 touches a game and if there is an injury that could go up in a big way...Shenault is still only 23 so while he is still a question mark you can see there is upside with him...I really dislike this trade for the other guy, just a bad use of legit assets.

What a horrible trade for the other guy...just awful...Henderson is a solid RB but I feel confident saying he will be in a RBBC with the Rams going forward whether it is with Akers or another RB (knowing McVay it may be both)...I assume you gave up Hilliard from the Titans and he has virtually no Dynasty value...no clue why the guy would give up a #1 for this let alone add in a #2...also, I really feel you are undervaluing Harris, the key with him is having realistic expectations...he is a quality depth RB in fantasy and IMO you can never have enough of them...yes, being on the Pats limits his value but he is only 24 and will be good for at least 10 touches a game and if there is an injury that could go up in a big way...Shenault is still only 23 so while he is still a question mark you can see there is upside with him...I really dislike this trade for the other guy, just a bad use of legit assets.
I agree.  It doesn't do much good to have trading assets if you use them like this.  Sometimes I feel people throw away draft picks like they do pennies in their pocket and from a dynasty perspective that is suicide. 

I agree.  It doesn't do much good to have trading assets if you use them like this.  Sometimes I feel people throw away draft picks like they do pennies in their pocket and from a dynasty perspective that is suicide. 

Agreed...any time I can get a pick back in a deal, even if it is a lower round pick, I take it...it may be the difference-maker in getting another deal done down the road.

1QB standard PPR DEVY league.  Have both CMAC and Dhenry

Gave (contender):  DHenry +2022 1st

Got:  Kamara + 2022 3rd.

picks are a little watered down due to Devy.  Might still deal CMAC but needed to deal one for playoffs.

I like Stevens but the problem is Harris has also looked good and Belichick always has guys like Brandon Bolden and James White to mess up the fantasy mix.

Not Involved .... 12 Team PPR 1 QB

Contender Gave up Mia RB Myles Gaskins + 2022 mid/late 2nd (8-12 range)

Non-Contender gave up Min WR Adam Thielen  

picks are a little watered down due to Devy.  Might still deal CMAC but needed to deal one for playoffs.
I get the logic but give me Henry

Good sell - the 2 draft picks alone are almost enough return, but getting Harris & Shenault gives you pieces to package into other deals. Solid. 

Given its Devy so a late 1st is more like a mid-2nd, I go Kamara fairly easily IMO.

Not Involved .... 12 Team PPR 1 QB

Contender Gave up Mia RB Myles Gaskins + 2022 mid/late 2nd (8-12 range)

Non-Contender gave up Min WR Adam Thielen  
Interesting deal…what does the Contender now have for RB depth and who were his starting WRs prior to this deal?

Interesting deal…what does the Contender now have for RB depth and who were his starting WRs prior to this deal?
Same Owner I recently traded Foreman for a 3rd, but he also has J Mixon, A Jones, A Gibson & Alex Collins. 

Starting WR (up to 5 WR)= Devante Adams, Bateman, Boyd, OBJ, L Shenault & R Moore (C Samuel, Osborne & Dyami Brown depth)

Same Owner I recently traded Foreman for a 3rd, but he also has J Mixon, A Jones, A Gibson & Alex Collins. 

Starting WR (up to 5 WR)= Devante Adams, Bateman, Boyd, OBJ, L Shenault & R Moore (C Samuel, Osborne & Dyami Brown depth)
Deal makes sense for both sides and an easy one for the non-contender to make…not a huge fan of decreasing RB depth (and with Dillon emerging Jones is a little dicey right now) this time of year but that WR unit needed a boost…the non-contender should see what they can get for Gaskin right away…he is playing real well and would be a nice piece for another contender to add.

With the Trade Deadline <48 hours away, Contenders are making deals.  12 Team PPR 1 QB

Me (non-contender) gave up Mike Evans + late 3rd (8-10 range)

Contender gave up Amon-Ra St Brown, 2022 mid 2nd and 2023 2nd 

FWIW - my team was a complete rebuild, and I like Amon-Ra long term in PPR. 

Tried to get a 1st, but the best offer was an expected late 2023 1st (hard to gauge that far out, I realize but they are currently 10-1)

ETA:  I bought Evans for 2 late 2nds...  so Amon-Ra was a free add in trade cycle

With the Trade Deadline <48 hours away, Contenders are making deals.  12 Team PPR 1 QB

Me (non-contender) gave up Mike Evans + late 3rd (8-10 range)

Contender gave up Amon-Ra St Brown, 2022 mid 2nd and 2023 2nd 

FWIW - my team was a complete rebuild, and I like Amon-Ra long term in PPR. 

Tried to get a 1st, but the best offer was an expected late 2023 1st (hard to gauge that far out, I realize but they are currently 10-1)

ETA:  I bought Evans for 2 late 2nds...  so Amon-Ra was a free add in trade cycle
I would have held out for at least 1x 1st. Evans has been pretty consistent this year (as opposed to years past) probably due to the extended absence of AB and unusually good health.

Week 1 I was able to turn Evans & a 2022 1st into 2x 2023 1sts, a 2023 2nd & Gabriel Davis. I would think his value has increased since then. 

:shrug:  

14 team PPR devy league, start 9 (no K or D/ST) 

Just some playoff depth, I’m a contender and the Kamara owner. 

Gave: Quez Watkins, Deonte Harris

Got: Mark Ingram, Matt Ryan

Another, same league—

Gave: 2022 late 3rd

Got: Devonta Freeman 

14 team PPR devy league, start 9 (no K or D/ST) 

Just some playoff depth, I’m a contender and the Kamara owner. 

Gave: Quez Watkins, Deonte Harris

Got: Mark Ingram, Matt Ryan

Another, same league—

Gave: 2022 late 3rd

Got: Devonta Freeman 
I like both of these deals for you. I could see Ryan having value next year when the team is healthy/rebuilds the OL, and that's a pretty cheap get. Ingram should have value for at least tonight's game. lol 

I would have held out for at least 1x 1st. Evans has been pretty consistent this year (as opposed to years past) probably due to the extended absence of AB and unusually good health.

Week 1 I was able to turn Evans & a 2022 1st into 2x 2023 1sts, a 2023 2nd & Gabriel Davis. I would think his value has increased since then. 

He was moved in one of my leagues today for a late '22 1st and mid '22 2nd. Seemed fair.

He was moved in one of my leagues today for a late '22 1st and mid '22 2nd. Seemed fair.
Yeah, that’s about the value I have him at.  It leans a little heavy on the picks side, but for a contender in need of a WR, that’s the “bird in the hand” tax. ;)  

Very nice ROI.  The problem is there was very little interest in Evans.  

On hindsight, I think I sold a little low.  I did have an offer for 2023 late 1st, but I really wanted Amon-RA.  I see his value in a PPR slot man as only going up.  Det will be playing catchup for a few years and his role will only increase. 

Very nice ROI.  The problem is there was very little interest in Evans.  

On hindsight, I think I sold a little low.  I did have an offer for 2023 late 1st, but I really wanted Amon-RA.  I see his value in a PPR slot man as only going up.  Det will be playing catchup for a few years and his role will only increase. 
Yeah, he’s a nice get. A-R + a 1st would be about what I’d accept. But if 2x 2nds is what you could get then I don’t think you did too badly - nothing to kick yourself over. And I completely get how people tend to hate buying Evans in dynasty - it took me 2 years to sell him.

Users who are viewing this thread