Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

Picked up an orphan in a 24 team superflex bestball devy league (with doubled players) and working through a productive struggle year.  Trying to trade some players with some value for the late stretch but not valuable to me for future years in exchange for draft picks.

Some info about our league and rookie draft to help value our rookie picks: The rookie draft is 3 rounds x 24 picks each and it's the only time you can pick up devy players.  You can draft devy from the next two classes (In 2022 draft, 2023 and 2024 available) Draft is only 2023 devy depleted, there may actually be extras of 2022 rookies (if they are not currently held as devy).  Teams can only roster one of the two player copies while players are in college so there is at least one copy of all available 2022 rookies in the rookie draft after the NFL draft.  Also, the 2022 draft will be the first time 2024 devys are available for selection so they are all available. (Last Year's Draft)

Made these two trades just before kickoff on Sunday:

Devonta Freeman for a mid-late 3rd

Tyrod Taylor for a mid-late 2nd

Best deals I could get from the group, still trying to move Bridgewater before the deadline.

Edited by Lehigh98
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Lehigh98 said:

Picked up an orphan in a 24 team superflex bestball devy league (with doubled players) and working through a productive struggle year.  Trying to trade some players with some value for the late stretch but not valuable to me for future years in exchange for draft picks.

Some info about our league and rookie draft to help value our rookie picks: The rookie draft is 3 rounds x 24 picks each and it's the only time you can pick up devy players.  You can draft devy from the next two classes (In 2022 draft, 2023 and 2024 available) Draft is only 2023 devy depleted, there may actually be extras of 2022 rookies (if they are not currently held as devy).  Teams can only roster one of the two player copies while players are in college so there is at least one copy of all available in the rookie draft after the NFL draft.  Also, the 2022 draft will be the first time 2024 devys are available for selection so they are all available.

Made these two trades just before kickoff on Sunday:

Devonta Freeman for a mid-late 3rd

Tyrod Taylor for a mid-late 2nd

Best deals I could get from the group, still trying to move Bridgewater before the deadline.

As a commish in long running dynasty leagues and one devy league, owners like you are much appreciated.  I like players who really enjoy building a team in dynasty and devy leagues.  If you ever see an opening in one of my leagues I would love to have you join.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SF PPR 4 pt passing TD

Rebuilding Team Gave: Tee Higgins and Michael Pittman 

Team in strong contention gave: Dalvin Cook and James Robinson 

 

Rebuilding Team has started Ty Johnson and Jeff Wilson last week 

Edited by bro1ncos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was a contender until King Henry and Calvin Ridley went down.  I love the class of 21 RBs much more than the incoming class of 22.


Gave: 2023 1st
Got: 2022 high-mid 3nd and Rhamondre

Probably an overpay, but Rhamondre has really passed the eye test whenever he's been on the field.  I'm willing to take the risk to see if he can sit in the feature back role under Belichick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, InDitkaWeTrust said:

Was a contender until King Henry and Calvin Ridley went down.  I love the class of 21 RBs much more than the incoming class of 22.


Gave: 2023 1st
Got: 2022 high-mid 3nd and Rhamondre

Probably an overpay, but Rhamondre has really passed the eye test whenever he's been on the field.  I'm willing to take the risk to see if he can sit in the feature back role under Belichick.

Give me the 2023 1st.  I won't go asking for NE RB hell if I can avoid it.

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, InDitkaWeTrust said:

Was a contender until King Henry and Calvin Ridley went down.  I love the class of 21 RBs much more than the incoming class of 22.


Gave: 2023 1st
Got: 2022 high-mid 3nd and Rhamondre

Probably an overpay, but Rhamondre has really passed the eye test whenever he's been on the field.  I'm willing to take the risk to see if he can sit in the feature back role under Belichick.

 

Stevenson looks like he is gonna be a good one but if I can cash out on a Patriot RB for a #1 I am doing it...an x-factor for Stevenson is if the Pats add another RB this offseason...White may be all done and JJ Taylor is not the answer so this backfield could get more company and if it is a legit pass-catcher that could cause Stevenson to lose a little more value.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bro1ncos said:

SF PPR 4 pt passing TD

Rebuilding Team Gave: Tee Higgins and Michael Pittman 

Team in strong contention gave: Dalvin Cook and James Robinson 

 

Rebuilding Team has started Ty Johnson and Jeff Wilson last week 


Am I misreading this, or does it feel like it’s the wrong way around ? Understand that Cook may be out during crunch time this year, but surely the team in strong contention will likely go again next season and the rebuilding team has given away two young pieces ? I’d take Cook and Robinson outside of of who’s competing and who’s rebuilding. Pittman is nice but I feel like it’s easier to attain good WRs by various means, than it is two high scoring RBs and I’m a believer in Robinson 

  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's the final report on my trading activity to transform an orphan team I took over a couple days before the start of the NFL season. This team was winless last season, and I was hoping to take it from winless to champion. I'm 9-3, the second seed, and still may. But I hurt my chances with some trades made the past few weeks for future value. And the only trade I was able to get done at the deadline was a small one for Freeman and Taysom Hill. I really needed to move Henry (who I traded for after his injury) and/or the 23 1st for a RB.

Overall, I made 21 trades from the first week of the season to Monday's deadline. You start 8 RB/WR/flex in this 12-team SF PPR with 1.25 for TE, and the team had one startable WR!

Team I took over:

QB: Burrow, TLaw (Tua, Winston/Hill, Heinicke)
RB: Chubb, Mixon (Hines)
WR/flex: D. Smith, Parker, AJG, Pascal, Hines, Jared Cook (MT, Nico, Hamler)
TE: Fant (Cook)
Picks: Team earned R1-4 22-24

I began by trading away MT, Tua and Winston, then Heinicke once he took over as starter. I traded Tua for Pittman and a 1st, then traded Pittman and a 2nd for Deebo. I traded Chubb straight up for Najee, and Mixon for Waddle and a 22 1st. I got DJM for MT. I collected extra picks at first and was still considering the possibility of a rebuild. But then I decided to go for win now and traded away those pics as well as my future pics.

My team now ...
QB: Mahomes, Burrow (Hill)
RB: Najee, Freeman (Henry/Foreman, Singletary/Moss, Eno)
WR/flex (start 6): Chase, Deebo, DJM, Diontae, MWill, ARob (RBs above, Parham, Moreau)
TE: Pitts
Picks: 23 1st (not mine, but likely playoff team), 24 4th

Burrow is my one player remaining from the roster I inherited. According to KTC, I have 3 of the top 10 and 6 of the top 20 dynasty SF players. But I don't think that's going to win me anything this season.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tangfoot said:

Gonna qualify as one of the final playoff teams.

Sent my 2022 2nd, Trey Sermon and DPJ for Nuk and a 2022 3rd (will be one of the top seeds in the playoffs)

Great move for Hopkins, you did not give up much at all...don't really see the upside for the other Owner...Hopkins is not getting any younger but he is still very productive and you need to get more back than this.

Edited by Boston
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

12 Team PPR 1QB

non-contender (me) gave up TE Z Ertz

contender gave up TE D Arnold, WR Josh Palmer & 2022 late 2nd

 

Great return for Ertz who isn't getting any younger...being a non-contender just getting a #2 for Ertz is a very nice return so getting more assets is a big plus...Palmer is an intriguing prospect and Arnold was having a decent year before he got hurt and could end up being decent TE depth going forward.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sent Darrell Henderson and Hillard for Damian Harris, Shenault and a 1st, 2nd in 2023.  Likely late. Don’t really want Harris or Shenault. Likely will try and flip for whatever I can get pick wise.  

Edited by Gottabesweet
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Gottabesweet said:

Sent Darrell Henderson and Hillard for Damian Harris, Shenault and a 1st, 2nd in 2023.  Likely late. Don’t really want Harris or Shenault. Likely will try and flip for whatever I can get pick wise.  

I would have made the deal without Harris, so it’s like a free Harris of value.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Gottabesweet said:

Sent Darrell Henderson and Hillard for Damian Harris, Shenault and a 1st, 2nd in 2023.  Likely late. Don’t really want Harris or Shenault. Likely will try and flip for whatever I can get pick wise.  

 

What a horrible trade for the other guy...just awful...Henderson is a solid RB but I feel confident saying he will be in a RBBC with the Rams going forward whether it is with Akers or another RB (knowing McVay it may be both)...I assume you gave up Hilliard from the Titans and he has virtually no Dynasty value...no clue why the guy would give up a #1 for this let alone add in a #2...also, I really feel you are undervaluing Harris, the key with him is having realistic expectations...he is a quality depth RB in fantasy and IMO you can never have enough of them...yes, being on the Pats limits his value but he is only 24 and will be good for at least 10 touches a game and if there is an injury that could go up in a big way...Shenault is still only 23 so while he is still a question mark you can see there is upside with him...I really dislike this trade for the other guy, just a bad use of legit assets.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Boston said:

 

What a horrible trade for the other guy...just awful...Henderson is a solid RB but I feel confident saying he will be in a RBBC with the Rams going forward whether it is with Akers or another RB (knowing McVay it may be both)...I assume you gave up Hilliard from the Titans and he has virtually no Dynasty value...no clue why the guy would give up a #1 for this let alone add in a #2...also, I really feel you are undervaluing Harris, the key with him is having realistic expectations...he is a quality depth RB in fantasy and IMO you can never have enough of them...yes, being on the Pats limits his value but he is only 24 and will be good for at least 10 touches a game and if there is an injury that could go up in a big way...Shenault is still only 23 so while he is still a question mark you can see there is upside with him...I really dislike this trade for the other guy, just a bad use of legit assets.

I agree.  It doesn't do much good to have trading assets if you use them like this.  Sometimes I feel people throw away draft picks like they do pennies in their pocket and from a dynasty perspective that is suicide. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I agree.  It doesn't do much good to have trading assets if you use them like this.  Sometimes I feel people throw away draft picks like they do pennies in their pocket and from a dynasty perspective that is suicide. 

 

Agreed...any time I can get a pick back in a deal, even if it is a lower round pick, I take it...it may be the difference-maker in getting another deal done down the road.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2021 at 2:55 PM, InDitkaWeTrust said:

Was a contender until King Henry and Calvin Ridley went down.  I love the class of 21 RBs much more than the incoming class of 22.


Gave: 2023 1st
Got: 2022 high-mid 3nd and Rhamondre

Probably an overpay, but Rhamondre has really passed the eye test whenever he's been on the field.  I'm willing to take the risk to see if he can sit in the feature back role under Belichick.

I like Stevens but the problem is Harris has also looked good and Belichick always has guys like Brandon Bolden and James White to mess up the fantasy mix.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Travieso said:

1QB standard PPR DEVY league.  Have both CMAC and Dhenry

Gave (contender):  DHenry +2022 1st

Got:  Kamara + 2022 3rd.

picks are a little watered down due to Devy.  Might still deal CMAC but needed to deal one for playoffs.

I get the logic but give me Henry

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2021 at 1:41 AM, Shrugs said:

SF PPR 4 pt passing TD

Gave: TLaw, Javonte/Gordon, Wentz

Got: Mahomes, 23 1st (likely playoff team)

Nice pull. I’m not sure how you got a ‘23 1st too. I don’t think the package you gave was worth Mahomes. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Travieso said:

1QB standard PPR DEVY league.  Have both CMAC and Dhenry

Gave (contender):  DHenry +2022 1st

Got:  Kamara + 2022 3rd.

picks are a little watered down due to Devy.  Might still deal CMAC but needed to deal one for playoffs.

I would have held Henry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2021 at 7:18 PM, Gottabesweet said:

Sent Darrell Henderson and Hillard for Damian Harris, Shenault and a 1st, 2nd in 2023.  Likely late. Don’t really want Harris or Shenault. Likely will try and flip for whatever I can get pick wise.  

Good sell - the 2 draft picks alone are almost enough return, but getting Harris & Shenault gives you pieces to package into other deals. Solid. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Travieso said:

1QB standard PPR DEVY league.  Have both CMAC and Dhenry

Gave (contender):  DHenry +2022 1st

Got:  Kamara + 2022 3rd.

picks are a little watered down due to Devy.  Might still deal CMAC but needed to deal one for playoffs.

Given its Devy so a late 1st is more like a mid-2nd, I go Kamara fairly easily IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Birdie048 said:

Not Involved .... 12 Team PPR 1 QB

Contender Gave up Mia RB Myles Gaskins + 2022 mid/late 2nd (8-12 range)

Non-Contender gave up Min WR Adam Thielen  


Interesting deal…what does the Contender now have for RB depth and who were his starting WRs prior to this deal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Boston said:


Interesting deal…what does the Contender now have for RB depth and who were his starting WRs prior to this deal?

Same Owner I recently traded Foreman for a 3rd, but he also has J Mixon, A Jones, A Gibson & Alex Collins. 

Starting WR (up to 5 WR)= Devante Adams, Bateman, Boyd, OBJ, L Shenault & R Moore (C Samuel, Osborne & Dyami Brown depth)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Birdie048 said:

Same Owner I recently traded Foreman for a 3rd, but he also has J Mixon, A Jones, A Gibson & Alex Collins. 

Starting WR (up to 5 WR)= Devante Adams, Bateman, Boyd, OBJ, L Shenault & R Moore (C Samuel, Osborne & Dyami Brown depth)


Deal makes sense for both sides and an easy one for the non-contender to make…not a huge fan of decreasing RB depth (and with Dillon emerging Jones is a little dicey right now) this time of year but that WR unit needed a boost…the non-contender should see what they can get for Gaskin right away…he is playing real well and would be a nice piece for another contender to add.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the Trade Deadline <48 hours away, Contenders are making deals.  12 Team PPR 1 QB

Me (non-contender) gave up Mike Evans + late 3rd (8-10 range)

Contender gave up Amon-Ra St Brown, 2022 mid 2nd and 2023 2nd 

 

FWIW - my team was a complete rebuild, and I like Amon-Ra long term in PPR. 

Tried to get a 1st, but the best offer was an expected late 2023 1st (hard to gauge that far out, I realize but they are currently 10-1)

 

ETA:  I bought Evans for 2 late 2nds...  so Amon-Ra was a free add in trade cycle

Edited by Birdie048
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

With the Trade Deadline <48 hours away, Contenders are making deals.  12 Team PPR 1 QB

Me (non-contender) gave up Mike Evans + late 3rd (8-10 range)

Contender gave up Amon-Ra St Brown, 2022 mid 2nd and 2023 2nd 

 

FWIW - my team was a complete rebuild, and I like Amon-Ra long term in PPR. 

Tried to get a 1st, but the best offer was an expected late 2023 1st (hard to gauge that far out, I realize but they are currently 10-1)

 

ETA:  I bought Evans for 2 late 2nds...  so Amon-Ra was a free add in trade cycle


I would have held out for at least 1x 1st. Evans has been pretty consistent this year (as opposed to years past) probably due to the extended absence of AB and unusually good health.

Week 1 I was able to turn Evans & a 2022 1st into 2x 2023 1sts, a 2023 2nd & Gabriel Davis. I would think his value has increased since then. 

:shrug: 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 team PPR devy league, start 9 (no K or D/ST) 
 

Just some playoff depth, I’m a contender and the Kamara owner. 

Gave: Quez Watkins, Deonte Harris

Got: Mark Ingram, Matt Ryan

 

Another, same league—

Gave: 2022 late 3rd

Got: Devonta Freeman 

 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

14 team PPR devy league, start 9 (no K or D/ST) 
 

Just some playoff depth, I’m a contender and the Kamara owner. 

Gave: Quez Watkins, Deonte Harris

Got: Mark Ingram, Matt Ryan

 

Another, same league—

Gave: 2022 late 3rd

Got: Devonta Freeman 

 

I like both of these deals for you. I could see Ryan having value next year when the team is healthy/rebuilds the OL, and that's a pretty cheap get. Ingram should have value for at least tonight's game. lol 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:


I would have held out for at least 1x 1st. Evans has been pretty consistent this year (as opposed to years past) probably due to the extended absence of AB and unusually good health.

Week 1 I was able to turn Evans & a 2022 1st into 2x 2023 1sts, a 2023 2nd & Gabriel Davis. I would think his value has increased since then. 

:shrug: 


He was moved in one of my leagues today for a late '22 1st and mid '22 2nd. Seemed fair.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, floods said:


He was moved in one of my leagues today for a late '22 1st and mid '22 2nd. Seemed fair.

Yeah, that’s about the value I have him at.  It leans a little heavy on the picks side, but for a contender in need of a WR, that’s the “bird in the hand” tax. ;) 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:


I would have held out for at least 1x 1st. Evans has been pretty consistent this year (as opposed to years past) probably due to the extended absence of AB and unusually good health.

Week 1 I was able to turn Evans & a 2022 1st into 2x 2023 1sts, a 2023 2nd & Gabriel Davis. I would think his value has increased since then. 

:shrug: 

Very nice ROI.  The problem is there was very little interest in Evans.  

On hindsight, I think I sold a little low.  I did have an offer for 2023 late 1st, but I really wanted Amon-RA.  I see his value in a PPR slot man as only going up.  Det will be playing catchup for a few years and his role will only increase. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

Very nice ROI.  The problem is there was very little interest in Evans.  

On hindsight, I think I sold a little low.  I did have an offer for 2023 late 1st, but I really wanted Amon-RA.  I see his value in a PPR slot man as only going up.  Det will be playing catchup for a few years and his role will only increase. 

Yeah, he’s a nice get. A-R + a 1st would be about what I’d accept. But if 2x 2nds is what you could get then I don’t think you did too badly - nothing to kick yourself over. And I completely get how people tend to hate buying Evans in dynasty - it took me 2 years to sell him.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

14 team PPR devy league, start 9 (no K or D/ST) 
 

Just some playoff depth, I’m a contender and the Kamara owner. 

Gave: Quez Watkins, Deonte Harris

Got: Mark Ingram, Matt Ryan

 

Another, same league—

Gave: 2022 late 3rd

Got: Devonta Freeman 

 

 

Smart moves...you can never have enough RB depth this time of year and in a 14 team league any starting QB is valuable (not sure what the other guy is thinking on that one)...hopefully you don't have to play any of these guys, but you gave up virtually nothing for some break-glass in case of emergency insurance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The hits keep coming!  I offered CEH & Pittman up for a good pick / youth...

I gave up Ind WR M Pittman (and $15 BB from start of $200 for year / I had $78 remaining)

I got Chubba Hubbard & 2023 1st

 

My remaining Roster: 

QB: Wentz, Watson, Cam, Matt Ryan

RB: CMC, CEH/DWilliams, Rex Burkhead, Rountree, Breida, J Howard

WR: Agholor, Van Jefferson, Juan Jennings, Josh Palmer, Calvin Ridley, C Sutton, Amon-Ra St Brown

I also have 3x2nd, 3x3rd Round picks in 2022 and 3x1st & 2x2nd Round 2023 picks 

Edited by Birdie048
Added Picks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This trade hinges on where the pick falls of course, but I prefer Pittman to a random 23 1st and Hubbard at the moment. 

10 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

The hits keep coming!  I offered CEH & Pittman up for a good pick / youth...

I gave up Ind WR M Pittman (and $15 BB from start of $200 for year / I had $78 remaining)

I got Chubba Hubbard & 2023 1st

 

My remaining Roster: 

QB: Wentz, Watson, Cam, Matt Ryan

RB: CMC, CEH/DWilliams, Rex Burkhead, Rountree, Breida, J Howard

WR: Agholor, Van Jefferson, Juan Jennings, Josh Palmer, Calvin Ridley, C Sutton, Amon-Ra St Brown

I also have 3x2nd, 3x3rd Round picks in 2022 and 3x1st & 2x2nd Round 2023 picks 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BigAl21 said:

This trade hinges on where the pick falls of course, but I prefer Pittman to a random 23 1st and Hubbard at the moment. 

 

Agree. This rebuild was brutal. The only starting assets were AJ Brown & 1.01 last year. There were no other roster worthy spots. My goal is to be competitive 2024-25 for longevity. Not flash & burn. 
I am expecting to move some of my 2022 2nds for high 2023 picks. I like 2023 draft class more than most and plan to stockpile 2023 picks. 
Pittman is a nice WR2. He has not shown elite prowess IMO and I wanted to move him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team, 1 PPR, 1QB.  This league is already hard to trade in and after shopping around to every other owner this was the absolute most I could get before our trade deadline today. 

I gave:  CMC and 2022 3rd

I got:  2022 and 2023 1sts, 2023 2nd, and Chase Edmonds

I just needed to part ways with the whole CMC situation and get that monkey off my back.  The 2022 first will be 1.02 or 1.03, and I'm about to lock up the 1.01 myself so a Hall/Burks or Spiller/London type combo to kick off 2022 was pretty enticing. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...