What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (38 Viewers)

Made 3 trades in my 12-team IDP KR+PR Dynasty league

Gave: Coby Fleener+ 2016 2.12 (I have Kelce and Gronk)
Acquired: 2016 2.01 (Will Fuller)

Gave: Brock Osweiler
Acquired: 2016 3.02 (Myles Jack)

Gave: TJ Yeldon+Chandler Jones+Jamie Collins+Morgan Burnett
Acquired: Dez Bryant (I gave up my RB3 and have good IDP depth) to bolster my WR2-3 slots

Last edited by a moderator:
Like them Austin side. wish I could get him that cheap in some of my leagues. 
In a league that doesn't count return yards or TDs though, isn't Austin the ultimate definition of a boom or bust play?  Give me the guy (Washington) who has a chance to be the starter in Oak at some point...

Just went down in 10 team 2QB non PPR Dyansty league- 

Team A trades :A Luck (owns D Murray)

Team B trades: D Carr, D Henry(drafted 5th overall in rookie draft)

ConnSKINS26 said:
In a 12 team start-1 QB league I'd MUCH prefer Diggs to Mariota. 
I'd rather have Mariota.  I think he will be a top 5 fantasy QB very soon because of his ability to run coupled with his passing skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made this one happen. Full ppr, start 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE flex

Gave: Ingram and Hilton

Got: AJG

My roster now is

QB - Newton, Dalton

RB - Lacy, Gore, Stewart, Foster, D. Washington, and Perkins

WR - OBJ, AJG, Edelman, Sanders, Smith Sr, R. Matthews, Randle, and M. Lee

TE - Walker, D. Allen

I felt like I had enough depth at RB that I could lose a guy. I now have to choose between Gore, Smith Sr. or Matthews as my final flex but I think the decision is worth the big upgrade over Hilton. Everyone and their dog seems to be high on him this year, myself included.

Just made this one happen. Full ppr, start 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE flex

My roster now is

QB - Newton, Dalton

TE - Walker, D. Allen

I felt like I had enough depth at RB that I could lose a guy. I now have to choose between Gore, Smith Sr. or Matthews as my final flex but I think the decision is worth the big upgrade over Hilton. Everyone and their dog seems to be high on him this year, myself included.
I like that deal for you

How so?  It's not like Sammy has come close to doing what Dez has done.  Sure the injuries are a slight concern but he's a beast, Sammy still is just "good" right now, not yet elite.
I am hoping that Watkins can get over his injuries and consistently produce. Age is not on the side of Dez and he also has injury concerns. The picks helped make my decision easier. The other starting WR's I have are Hopkins, Arob, and Landry (bench includes Diggs, Funchess, and Michael Thomas among others). Would love to couple a healthy Watkins with this group. I should be set for the next 5-7 years. 

My roster now is

QB - Newton, Dalton

TE - Walker, D. Allen

Think I like your team pre trade. 1 RB injury and your in trouble.

ConnSKINS26 said:
i know it's popular to devalue QBs in start 1QB leages - and obviouly there's a reason for it, but aren't we also at the point where WRs like Diggs are a dime a dozen. There's so many good young WRs, some of who like Diggs have only shown flashes and could fade away - if Mariotta is a consistent top 10 QB who flirts with top 3-5 seasons this deal will seem cheap for Mariotta in the future.

6 points per passing td, -2 points per int, 1 points per 10 rush attempts (no partial points), 1 point per 8 completions (no partial points).

Gave: Newton

Got: Luck

I'm a big Luck fan independent of his performance on the field but what's more, I see him doing well this coming year with a better offensive line. Feel like I got him at a bit of a discount.

So...it's Charles for Goff and a 2017 1st.  It's a single QB league so Goff's value is highly speculative for the time being.  Could be a while before he's startable, if ever. 

If the first is top four, I like that side.  If the first is late, like 1.09 or later, then the guy who's trying to win now with Charles did himself alright. 

gabes1919 said:
6 points per passing td, -2 points per int, 1 points per 10 rush attempts (no partial points), 1 point per 8 completions (no partial points).

I'm a big Luck fan independent of his performance on the field but what's more, I see him doing well this coming year with a better offensive line. Feel like I got him at a bit of a discount.
this comes down to who you prefer, even value IMO

Whoosah said:
Made 3 trades in my 12-team IDP KR+PR Dynasty league

Gave: Coby Fleener+ 2016 2.12 (I have Kelce and Gronk)
Acquired: 2016 2.01 (Will Fuller)

Gave: Brock Osweiler
Acquired: 2016 3.02 (Myles Jack)

Gave: TJ Yeldon+Chandler Jones+Jamie Collins+Morgan Burnett
Acquired: Dez Bryant (I gave up my RB3 and have good IDP depth) to bolster my WR2-3 slots
No

No

Yes

ConnSKINS26 said:
I'm a Titans fan but I disagree.  It's close, if you believe Diggs will be a WR2 or better and MM is outside the top 5 for his career.  I'll buy Diggs as a possible 2 but MM is a top 5 QB in a few years, I think.

14 team PPR, return TD's (not yards). Start 2-4 RB's, 3-5 WR's.

Gave: DeAndre Washington

Got: Tavon Austin
TA easy.

12 team PPR.

Team A gives Sammy Watkins, 2017 1st, 2017 2nd

Team B gives Dez Bryant
Watkins and the 2nd = Dez IMO

gabes1919 said:

Very close.  I like Cam a bit more, as a player to watch but it's too close to call. More risk with Cam (although it doesn't seem like it right now)

Agreed and I thought their value was close. I actually offered Cam for Luck last week and the Luck owner laughed and wanted multiple 1sts along with Cam. 
you'd probably get the same reaction from a few Cam owners if you offered Luck straight up for him. 

Cam has been better and more consistent than luck through this point in their careers but cam has been really lucky with injuries for a mobile qb and luck hasn't.   Cam has done more with worse receivers but luck has receivers who should finally hit their stride together and could have his Peyton Manning 2006 season soon.  If cam ever got better receivers though he could still improve - as a passer anyways.   I think the main thing leaning me towards luck us that last year they wouldn't have been considered equals,  but right now it feels like cams price has gone up because he came off a successful season and lucks is lower because he didn't - in general that's the best time to trade one for the other, right?   Was cam that much better and luck that much worse that you're changing their long term dynasty valuation that much? 

Cam took a definite step last year. My only issue with him, and the reason I went away from him, was that last year felt like a career year. He could do better with KB back but I think best case scenario is that KB allows him to maintain that high level of play. Either way, nothing could have made Cam's year better last year except for having KB with him. Luck on the other hand, had very little around him during his QB1 year. Hilton did well but it was a hodge podge otherwise. And that offensive line was absolute trash. So yeah, I agree that Luck is at the low end right now whereas Newton is at the high. This time next year, I don't feel like I get that trade.

Users who are viewing this thread