• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

7 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

1.4 and 4.9 for 1.5 and 2.8

I moved up. Seemed cheap vs what it would cost during draft.

I know this is still pre-combine, but is there really much of a difference between 4 and 5?  Personally, I'm not seeing a large difference between 3 and 7.

13 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

1.4 and 4.9 for 1.5 and 2.8

I moved up. Seemed cheap vs what it would cost during draft.

Seems high to me when you don't even have a specific player you know you need to move up to get. I mean if it was 1.2 to 1.1 sure, but otherwise right now I'm not paying that to move up one spot

• Like 1
1 hour ago, menobrown said:

Seems high to me when you don't even have a specific player you know you need to move up to get. I mean if it was 1.2 to 1.1 sure, but otherwise right now I'm not paying that to move up one spot

Yeah it basically looks like just giving some one the 2.8 for 4.9 to me at this point. I see very little difference between the 1.04 and 1.05. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Yeah it basically looks like just giving some one the 2.8 for 4.9 to me at this point. I see very little difference between the 1.04 and 1.05. 

Fair enough. However, to me there will be more clarity post combine at which time the difference is likely to be more well defined and the price for even this type of seemingly minor adjustment will be much steeper, let alone what the price will look like post NFL draft and during the leagues rookie draft. 

Will give me the flexibility of being more likely to get "my guy". Once I know who that is, which right now I don't! Or to get someone who unexpectedly slips. A risk I'm willing to take for a late 2 in a draft class not as deep as years past.

16 team, 22 man roster, ppr

A few from me, mostly end of the season stuff,

Traded J Stewart for a 1 in 2017 and a 2 in 2016

Traded AP, got Hyde a 1 and a 2 in 17, turned to be 1.09

Traded B Marshall for Landry, T Austin, and a 2 in 17

Traded a 1 and John Brown, turned out to be 1.6 in 16, for A Jeffries

Traded G Olsen for D Parker and a 1, turned out to be 1.6, made the trade the week before Parker went off, other team was a contender weak at TE

Team was in the hunt for years, got old, had to blow it up before value was gone, went from oldest to one of the youngest in one off season

Edited by ranglerone
23 hours ago, tangfoot said:

I know this is still pre-combine, but is there really much of a difference between 4 and 5?  Personally, I'm not seeing a large difference between 3 and 7.

I think there's a decent drop-off after Elliott/Treadwell/Coleman/Doctson. If I had 1.05, I'd be looking to trade up at least one spot.

47 minutes ago, bud29 said:

I think there's a decent drop-off after Elliott/Treadwell/Coleman/Doctson. If I had 1.05, I'd be looking to trade up at least one spot.

I own the 1.3 and 1.4. I'm guessing the 1.3 will become very valuable after combine and draft - while the 1.4-1.6 will become more muddled. 

10 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

I own the 1.3 and 1.4. I'm guessing the 1.3 will become very valuable after combine and draft - while the 1.4-1.6 will become more muddled. 

Yeah, Coleman is set to blow up the combine so I think he'll solidify his spot at 1.03. Doctson is projected to run more in the 4.5s, but will probably do well in the jumps so I think he sticks in the top 4. The next few WRs (Thomas, Boyd) are not going to be combine stars, so their ADPs could become jumbled. 

1 hour ago, bud29 said:

Sure, perhaps from a strictly talent based assessment (but of course even that would merely be your opinion) but if Derrek Henry, Alex Collins or any other "top" RB land in Dallas, NYJ, CAR, etc. they immediately shoot up rookie draft boards and further make the 1.03-1.07 range less clear.

54 minutes ago, TheBottomLine said:

I'm probably in the minority but I'll take the picks here.  I'm admittedly lower on Bryant than most.  

I like Bryant, but that is the sort of value that would tempt me to part with him.  I take the picks too.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, One More Rep said:

I think I take the 1.2

16 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

another FFPC, made for team needs on both sides

Randall Cobb and 1.9

for

Jimmy Graham, 1.2, 2.11

Here is how I see it as a Cobb owner and Graham owner

I would trade Cobb for the 1.2/2.11

I would not trade 1.9 for Graham.

To make it work for me as a Cobb owner that 1.9 would have to be 2.3-2.6 range.

16 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Golden Tate just seems to be underrated by the masses. I've been guilty of it in the past.

I'm not a fan.  I don't think he'll come anywhere near the production he had with Calvin on the field (and I believe the production he had when Calvin was off the field two years ago was a fluke).

I see the Loins signing someone or getting an impact rookie.

3 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

Non PPR

Lacy, T.Benjamin

For

Foster, Diggs, Crowder

Lacy side for me.

1 hour ago, DWest said:

Team A gave

Bradford

2017 2nd

Team B gave

Palmer

2017 4th

Palmer side unless I am clearly out of contention and rebuilding, in which case I take Bradford to get the pick and try to flip him if he wins/keeps the job.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 10:03 AM, menobrown said:

FFPC

Ladarius Green

for

Kyle Rudolph and Pick 11

:shock:

Green

Am I under-valuing Ladarius Green?  Magic 8 Ball says "According to other people, at least, it is decidedly so."

Edited by hunter1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****