What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (31 Viewers)

1.4 and 4.9 for 1.5 and 2.8

I moved up. Seemed cheap vs what it would cost during draft.
I know this is still pre-combine, but is there really much of a difference between 4 and 5?  Personally, I'm not seeing a large difference between 3 and 7.

1.4 and 4.9 for 1.5 and 2.8

I moved up. Seemed cheap vs what it would cost during draft.
Seems high to me when you don't even have a specific player you know you need to move up to get. I mean if it was 1.2 to 1.1 sure, but otherwise right now I'm not paying that to move up one spot

Seems high to me when you don't even have a specific player you know you need to move up to get. I mean if it was 1.2 to 1.1 sure, but otherwise right now I'm not paying that to move up one spot
Yeah it basically looks like just giving some one the 2.8 for 4.9 to me at this point. I see very little difference between the 1.04 and 1.05. 

Yeah it basically looks like just giving some one the 2.8 for 4.9 to me at this point. I see very little difference between the 1.04 and 1.05. 
Fair enough. However, to me there will be more clarity post combine at which time the difference is likely to be more well defined and the price for even this type of seemingly minor adjustment will be much steeper, let alone what the price will look like post NFL draft and during the leagues rookie draft. 

Will give me the flexibility of being more likely to get "my guy". Once I know who that is, which right now I don't! Or to get someone who unexpectedly slips. A risk I'm willing to take for a late 2 in a draft class not as deep as years past.

16 team, 22 man roster, ppr

A few from me, mostly end of the season stuff,

Traded J Stewart for a 1 in 2017 and a 2 in 2016

Traded AP, got Hyde a 1 and a 2 in 17, turned to be 1.09

Traded B Marshall for Landry, T Austin, and a 2 in 17

Traded a 1 and John Brown, turned out to be 1.6 in 16, for A Jeffries

Traded G Olsen for D Parker and a 1, turned out to be 1.6, made the trade the week before Parker went off, other team was a contender weak at TE

Team was in the hunt for years, got old, had to blow it up before value was gone, went from oldest to one of the youngest in one off season

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is still pre-combine, but is there really much of a difference between 4 and 5?  Personally, I'm not seeing a large difference between 3 and 7.
I think there's a decent drop-off after Elliott/Treadwell/Coleman/Doctson. If I had 1.05, I'd be looking to trade up at least one spot.

I think there's a decent drop-off after Elliott/Treadwell/Coleman/Doctson. If I had 1.05, I'd be looking to trade up at least one spot.
I own the 1.3 and 1.4. I'm guessing the 1.3 will become very valuable after combine and draft - while the 1.4-1.6 will become more muddled. 

I own the 1.3 and 1.4. I'm guessing the 1.3 will become very valuable after combine and draft - while the 1.4-1.6 will become more muddled. 
Yeah, Coleman is set to blow up the combine so I think he'll solidify his spot at 1.03. Doctson is projected to run more in the 4.5s, but will probably do well in the jumps so I think he sticks in the top 4. The next few WRs (Thomas, Boyd) are not going to be combine stars, so their ADPs could become jumbled. 

Sure, perhaps from a strictly talent based assessment (but of course even that would merely be your opinion) but if Derrek Henry, Alex Collins or any other "top" RB land in Dallas, NYJ, CAR, etc. they immediately shoot up rookie draft boards and further make the 1.03-1.07 range less clear.

Golden Tate just seems to be underrated by the masses. I've been guilty of it in the past.
I'm not a fan.  I don't think he'll come anywhere near the production he had with Calvin on the field (and I believe the production he had when Calvin was off the field two years ago was a fluke).

I see the Loins signing someone or getting an impact rookie.

14 team,  Q r ww f t d, non ppr, d heavy scoring

1) team a gives mccoy, Maclin

Team b gives 1.6, 2.6, gabbert, Josh hill

2) team a gives Brandin cooks, 2.6, titans d

Team c gives 1.2, Kyle rudolph, Cincinnati d

Users who are viewing this thread