What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (25 Viewers)

Bryant and Gallup for me. Long before the injury. 
Interesting. I don’t see Bryant ever becoming a reliable FF WR3. Gallup may eventually turn into the Dallas number one but with that offense and Dak I am not sure the upside is that great. When I watched Sony last year he was phenomenal. Maybe you own Bryant and Gallup as I don’t see how anyone would prefer that side otherwise.

The upshot here is that people that like Green probably have a good buying opportunity. 
I think you did fine.  I had AJ Green last year and nobody would give me much last offseason.  Now the owner with him is trying to move him and can't get near what people in this thread seem to be implying.

If that 2019 rookie pick you get is top 5 i think you did great in the deal.  In my dynasties nobody was giving up a top 5 rookie pick for him.

Is AJ Green undervalued in my leagues?  Maybe, but his trade value isn't very good right now from what i've seen.

FFPC $500 Dynasty League

Traded late 2019 2nd and 5th

for RB Aaron Jones. Was a bit thin at RB, startup draft: Barkley, Drake, Dion Lewis, Ito Smith, Ballage. 

Interesting. I don’t see Bryant ever becoming a reliable FF WR3. Gallup may eventually turn into the Dallas number one but with that offense and Dak I am not sure the upside is that great. When I watched Sony last year he was phenomenal. Maybe you own Bryant and Gallup as I don’t see how anyone would prefer that side otherwise.
I’m not a Sony fan. He was my #10 and Gallup my #13. I didn’t land either in rookie drafts as I focused on other players. Moving down three spots and adding Bryant on the cheap is a bet I’ll make all day. 

12 team non-ppr. 6pts all Tds. Not involved. Barkley hype continues to grow.

Team A: gives 1.01

Team B: gives d.johnson, s.watkins, 1.04

Wow. In my non-PPR league, Owner A traded Amari Cooper, Dalvin Cook, and 1.07 to Owner B for the 1.01 pick, and I thought I wouldn't see anyone go over that. The hype is out of control.

Wow. In my non-PPR league, Owner A traded Amari Cooper, Dalvin Cook, and 1.07 to Owner B for the 1.01 pick, and I thought I wouldn't see anyone go over that. The hype is out of control.
I sure hope he is actually Jesus and not just the Tebow half

Here is your first over reaction to the Michel news trade.  FFPC league

Michel

for

M-Bryant

Gallup

Future 2nd
FFPC roster spots are valuable, not right now so much but still.  I’ve had Sony at 8 and Gallup at 9 for the past 2 months at least so it’s veryclose.  Future 2nd and another upside play in Martavis makes this not even close for me.  I have plenty of doubts about Michel though and Gallup I’m higher on than everyone.

While I would take the DJ and pick side, to play devil's advocate a little I don't think that trade is as lopsided as it's being made out.

Watkins is still a name and he is a talent but he's really had such little production for a player that gets valued so highly in the community. If he disappoints in 2018, and with a crowded pecking order for targets and a virtual rookie QB that's possible, does he get another reprieve?

The 1.04 is no sure thing (and yes, neither is Barkely despite the hype) and with Michel injured, Chubb and Jones potentially in time shares the pick seems to be losing a little value.

I love DJ, but he is already 26 and will turn 27 in-season. If he struggles a bit in a new system with a poor o-line - his value only goes downhill.

I realize this is a lot of "ifs" so like I said I take the other side, but by next offseason if Barkley comes close to the hype we can be looking at it like a top 3 start up pick (or even the 1.01) was traded for a fourth, fifth and sixth round start up pick.

While I would take the DJ and pick side, to play devil's advocate a little I don't think that trade is as lopsided as it's being made out.

Watkins is still a name and he is a talent but he's really had such little production for a player that gets valued so highly in the community. If he disappoints in 2018, and with a crowded pecking order for targets and a virtual rookie QB that's possible, does he get another reprieve?

The 1.04 is no sure thing (and yes, neither is Barkely despite the hype) and with Michel injured, Chubb and Jones potentially in time shares the pick seems to be losing a little value.

I love DJ, but he is already 26 and will turn 27 in-season. If he struggles a bit in a new system with a poor o-line - his value only goes downhill.

I realize this is a lot of "ifs" so like I said I take the other side, but by next offseason if Barkley comes close to the hype we can be looking at it like a top 3 start up pick (or even the 1.01) was traded for a fourth, fifth and sixth round start up pick.
I agree and think it would be far more lopsided if it was Duke. 

Wow! That's quite a haul.

I traded DJ for 1.01 and 2.01 about three months ago, and I had to think about that (I'm a Cards fan and so is the new DJ owner). The price has gone WAY up since then I guess.

I would take the DJ side on this. I'm a pretty big Penny fan, so the thought of getting DJ AND Penny plus Sammy (who I don't really care about) would be very enticing.

14-team .5ppr 1rb 2wr 1te 1flex

Team A gets: Cooper, Kittle, 2019 low 1st (10-14)

Team B gets: OBJ, 2019 high 3rd (1-4)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zyphros said:
FFPC roster spots are valuable, not right now so much but still.  I’ve had Sony at 8 and Gallup at 9 for the past 2 months at least so it’s veryclose.  Future 2nd and another upside play in Martavis makes this not even close for me.  I have plenty of doubts about Michel though and Gallup I’m higher on than everyone.
Your the odd bird of the bunch then because Michel ADP was around 4 to 5 while Gallup was going 2nd round.

I’ll take Cooper and Kittle with the late 1st ...

i think OBJ had his moment - and is gonna wash out. He went too far into the “super star” zone ... I see him burning out and just being a headache to every roster he’s on. 

Soft tissue injuries constant because he isn’t a technician 

Just saw this in FFPC: 

Team A gets JAX D/ST and JuJu  

Team B gets  BAL D/ST and Mike Evans. 

Not sure how I feel about that...

tombonneau said:
I'd imagine most Graham owners would auto-accept that deal.
I think if you're rebuilding then the pick makes more sense and if you're a playoff team or better then Graham is better unless you're especially deep at TE.

Michel didn’t go before #7 in any of my 6 FFPC leagues. 
Ffpc devalues slow developing or unsafe rb prospects because of the short rosters and because the ppr and roster size make receivers intrinsically more valuable. 

That's a really important asterisk next to your posts when you tak about stuff like this.  

Ffpc devalues slow developing or unsafe rb prospects because of the short rosters and because the ppr and roster size make receivers intrinsically more valuable. 

That's a really important asterisk next to your posts when you tak about stuff like this.  
FFPC is what Dez and Zyphros were referring to, so no asterisk was needed as I was the one piggy-backing. 

This seems kind of low for OBJ. I feel like I moved him for so much more just ~75 days ago (Cooper, Engram Guice and more that turned into Hines, Rosen, Gallup, Sutton)

Snorkelson said:
I can see the guy who won last year moving his first to have a te upgrade this year, perhaps he had hunter henry or was simply weak there. 
Was actually the opposite, league winner moved Graham. It is kind of a hybrid dynasty league - only keep 10 players each year.

12 team te prem ppr

1/1/3/1/2 flex

sent Crowell and a ‘19 2nd (likely late)

got Jack Doyle

Found an owner who was bummed on ebron coming to town and needed flex help. My only actual TE on my roster is Njoku. Everyone else died. 

I assumed the 1.12 owner was the winner
Your previous response said that "I can see the guy who won last year moving his first to have a te upgrade this year, perhaps he had hunter henry or was simply weak there."  The guy who won moved Graham, not his first. The 1.12 was a traded pick to another team that then came back, that must be where the confusion is.

12 team PPR; QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/QB Flex

Gave: Jimmy Garoppolo, Jerick McKinnon, Corey Davis, 1.12

Received: Le'veon Bell, TJ Yeldon, 4.04

I'm sure this will be considered an overpay. However, I had depth at QB and WR to spare (McKinnon was the only guy I gave up that would have likely started consistently for me). I didn't really value the 1st round pick because my roster was maxed out on QBs and WRs before the trade, I have Gronk at TE, and all the good RBs would have been long gone by the 12th pick. I have Fournette, so Yeldon was a throw-in to give me his handcuff. Trade partner is taking over a team that was complete trash outside of Bell and is still likely a long way from competing, which makes the overpay easier to stomach. 

12 team te prem ppr

1/1/3/1/2 flex

got Jack Doyle

Found an owner who was bummed on ebron coming to town and needed flex help. My only actual TE on my roster is Njoku. Everyone else died. 
I took over a team with Gates, Witten and V. Davis at TE. I know exactly how you feel! lol

12 team te prem ppr

1/1/3/1/2 flex

got Jack Doyle

I hate it for you but I’m pretty confident in Crowell as one of the best values in leagues.  He’s a workhorse RB going in the 8th or later... you do the math.  TE is so easy to stream and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Doyle is outside the top20 even 

I'm sure this will be considered an overpay. However, I had depth at QB and WR to spare (McKinnon was the only guy I gave up that would have likely started consistently for me). I didn't really value the 1st round pick because my roster was maxed out on QBs and WRs before the trade, I have Gronk at TE, and all the good RBs would have been long gone by the 12th pick. I have Fournette, so Yeldon was a throw-in to give me his handcuff. Trade partner is taking over a team that was complete trash outside of Bell and is still likely a long way from competing, which makes the overpay easier to stomach. 
Another deal I hate.  In 2qb plus how high people view Garoppolo and McKinnon this isn’t even close.  Yes it’s an overpay, Bell won’t be Bell for much longer, Corey Davis is going to vault himself up to top WR value and McKinnon and Garoppolo are great pieces, but there is slight risk.  

Bell is the last of the top RBs I’d target and I honestly just hate this deal for you.  

12 team Super flex ppr scoring bonus 1.5 for tight ends, best ball. 

Start 1qb, 2rb, 3 wr, 1te , 1superflex, 2 regular flex. 

I sent Baker Mayfield and Drake

I got Mixon and Josh Allen. 

I then flipped Allen and 2 2019 4ths

I got Big Ben

My team is very win now

Stafford, Ben, Mahomes

Mixon, Ingram, Carson, Ronald Jones, Tavon Austin, Jamaal Williams

Antonio Brown, A.J. Green, Edelman, Crabtree,  Taywan Taylor, Snead, Allison, Golladay, Trent Taylor,  Ryan Grant

Kelce, Ertz, Eifert, Vance McDonald 

I hate it for you but I’m pretty confident in Crowell as one of the best values in leagues.  He’s a workhorse RB going in the 8th or later... you do the math.  TE is so easy to stream and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Doyle is outside the top20 even 

Another deal I hate.  In 2qb plus how high people view Garoppolo and McKinnon this isn’t even close.  Yes it’s an overpay, Bell won’t be Bell for much longer, Corey Davis is going to vault himself up to top WR value and McKinnon and Garoppolo are great pieces, but there is slight risk.  

Bell is the last of the top RBs I’d target and I honestly just hate this deal for you.  
Its a TE prem league. Any TE worth owning (at this point) are owned. Its pretty difficult usually to get a reasonable TE in this league, we have a lot of hoarders because the good ones score as well as decent wr's.

I like Crow as well. I am a little weary of Ebron being there, but not terribly. Outside of some bad luck injuries, Crowell would be a bye week filler at absolute best. My roster in this particular league is really nasty. The inability to fill my TE spot with some bit of confidence weekly was likely not going to kill my team, but it doesnt help weekly. Id rather not rely on my other starters having a weekly ppg advantage over my opponents.

Additionally, I was champ last year, likely to contend for the repeat, so the 2nd could end up being the 2.11/2.12, so for context the pick is likely to not be super valuable.

My Rbs- Gurley, Fournette, Barkley, Henry, Collins, Wilkins,

My Wrs- Evans, Nuk, M Thomas, ARob, Davis, Godwin, Allison, Kirk

The only other player he asked for was Allison with the pick, instead of Crow, I wouldve given up either, but am sort of glad to gamble on Allison.

I may miss out on better trade value during the season for Crow if he pops, but Doyle finished as TE5 last year in this league, so im not unhappy.

(ETA: If not superflex...) I'm OK with that deal as I'm not that high on McKinnon at value. I like Corey but don't have him as top 5-8 guy, more in the 8-12 range, and there are several guys in 12-20 who I feel have a strong upside, so I like adding the 22 PPG guy here. 

ETA: Just noticed this is 2 QB, that would slant the deal towards the package for me. 

Couple small deals in FFPC, I'm not involved: 

Team A Gave 3rd

Team B Gave Danny Amendola

Team A Gave 2nd (looks late, but it's mine, so of course it looks late to me :) )

Team B Gave Chris Hogan

Couple small deals in FFPC, I'm not involved: 

Team A Gave 3rd

Team B Gave Danny Amendola

Team A Gave 2nd (looks late, but it's mine, so of course it looks late to me :) )

Team B Gave Chris Hogan
I think I like the player on both sides. FFPC iirc has smaller rosters and a cut period in the off season? If so, I think Hogan and Dola bring you more value (especially short term) than those picks will likely give you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread