What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (33 Viewers)

Two this week in one of my leagues.  PPR 

Austin Hooper for 1.12

and Big Ben, 3rd, 4th for Russell Wilson (6 per TD)
I'd say Hooper for 12 if you need a TE is fine even though I expect his value to be significantly worse in Cle as it was in ATL.  I love the Russ trade.  I'd pay an aging Big Ben off of an injury and late picks for DangeRuss.

Evans side and it's not close. I think he has legit 20 TD upside with Brady next year. And that's at least a few deals now where I'm thinking "can I buy Mike Evans low?" I already own him in a few spots but may need to look at more.

Murray might be just a little more valuable than Dak but IMO it's negligible. 
I agree with everything you say here but nearly spit out my water when I read “20 td upside.”

Probably made a mistake on this one but I think he'll continually lose value, it's already a tad down with the move to Arizona.  Better a year early than late.  

FFPC

I traded Nuk Hopkins

I got 1.02 and 1.06

I have 1.02, 1.04, 1.06, 1.07, and 2.02 with a solid youth core.  Hopefully nobody snipes the plan I have for those picks now. 
I think this was a great deal for you.  I'm not sold on D-Hop's value in AZ (he will be good but just a step down from where he was).  2 and 6 could get you Taylor or Swift and Lemb or Jeudy.  Good move.  I traded Nuke this offseason too on the day of their trade.

12 team PPR dynasty. I think I have the best roster I've ever had in any league, in 20+ years of doing this. I have some stinkers too, but this one has just become a super power  :drive:

Gave: JuJu and Gallup
Got: M Thomas and 3.8 Pick. 

Update roster where we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 reg flex 

Mahomes, Jones, T. Hill

Zeke, Chubb, Jacobs, Lindsay, Henderson, Edmonds

Thomas, Hopkins, Hill, Evans, Hollywood Brown, Hardman, Preston Williams

Kelce, Engram

Picks 1.3, 3.8, 3.11 

I'll have a tough time deciding which player to sit out of those bolded each week. Wonderful problem to have yes I know.  :whistle:
That is a hell of a team.

Bazinga! said:
12t ppr  huge trade

Team A trades Hopkins, Evans, Ertz

Team B trades Kupp, Metcalf, C Ridley, Hurst, Guice, 2021 2nd (early - mid), 3.03
I take D-Hop, Evans, and Ertz in a landslide.  Kupp can't stay healthy & LA's offense could struggle without Gurley, I like DK/Calvin but not even close to D-Hop/Evans, Guice can't stay on the field, and they didn't even get a 1st back in the deal.  This is an easy one for me.

All FFPC trades that have happened in last 48 hours in two different leagues and I'm not involved in any of them, just bored so posting them:

Team A gave: Mahomes

Team B gave: Lamar Jackson, 2.11, 3.1, 4.1

Team A wins. Love Lamar and the picks over Mahomes. That is, if it's 4 pt. passing TDs. I don't play FFPC.

These two are from a different league then above, but in the same league as each other:

Team A gave: Jarvis Landry and Mark Ingram

Team B gave: Calvin Ridley

Team B gets a touch older, but B wins

Team A gave: 2021 third and Chase Edmonds

Team B gave: Diontae Johnson

Team B rides again. I really like Diontae Johnson with Big Ben coming back
Yes FFPC is 4 pts passing TD and I was in straight agreement with you.

10-team PPR with IDP

Gave David Johnson

Got 2021 2nd (likely early, so top 13-14 pick)

I have 10 picks in the first 6 rounds of this year's draft (7 picks in the top 3 rounds) so I was looking to free up a roster spot.  Still have Kamara, Ingram, Sanders, and all of their current backups at RB.

Stock PPR

Alvin Kamara, Josh Allen, Jalen Hurd

for

Aaron Rodgers, Amari Cooper, 1.10
Rodgers side but close

Stock PPR

Austin Hooper, Dante Pettis, Darwin Thompson

for

Greg Olsen, 1.10

TE Premium scoring

Deebo Samuel, Jonnu Smith

for

Hayden Hurst, 1.07
pretty fair, give me deebo tho

Superflex

for

A.J. Green, 2.05
green side

Stock PPR

Ryan Fitzpatrick, 2.09, 2.10

for

Drew Brees, Michael Gallup
brees side

a couple from some 12 team PPR Super Flex leagues (not involved)

Team A Gets- Derek Carr, Steven Sims

Team B gets- Devin Singeltary, Marlon Mack

Team C gets- Tom Brady

Team D gets- Hunter renfrow, 1.08

That seems like terrible value for gallup 
I agree, but in my leagues no one seems interested in him.  I have offered him up for what I have seen him go for and the usual response is not interested in him.  We have shallow starting requirements, but I have been targeting WR needy teams.  FBG seems higher on him than the reality in my leagues.

Stock PPR

Jared Goff, Mark Ingram

for

Tom Brady, 1.09
No way I put my faith in Goff and Ingram is up there in age for RBs and will lost touches to Hill.  I take TB12 and the best asset in this trade at 1.09.

Stock PPR

Kyler Murray, Marlon Mack, Eric Ebron, 2.02, 2.05

for

I think this one is pretty close.  That is a big haul for 1.02 but I think I'd want to wait until the draft when we know where people are going as well as let the draft fever hit people for bigger offers.  I like 1.02 here but could see the argument for the Murray/Mack side of things.

Stock PPR

James Conner, Hunter Henry, 3.02

for

Josh Jacobs, 2.09
This is Jacobs by a mile.  TE premium would help the other side but Henry will lose value with Rivers gone, Conner is about to be a memory in my opinion, and had to give up 2.9 to get 3.2.  This is close to robbery.

Stock PPR

for

I love me some Kamara and Allen is definitely under rated but Amari will have a longer prime, A-Rod isn't close to done yet, and you should be able to get talent still at 1.10 so I'd take the Cooper side but it isn't by a lot.

TE Premium scoring

for

Hayden Hurst, 1.07
I'd say Deebo by a long shot here.  Smith/Hurts is close and I don't think you find a Deebo talent at 1.7.  Hide yo chains.

Superflex

for

A.J. Green, 2.05
I'm not a huge fan of either side here but I could see the upside at 1.13 due to SF.  AJ Green can't stay on the field so I could see wanting to get out from under him.

14 team PPR

Gave: Chubb

Got: DJ Moore

Guessing this won't be a popular one, I couldn't squeeze any extra value out of it (I tried) so I decided to just get ahead of what I expect to happen--a massive cooling on Chubb's value in the dynasty community plus the continued rise of Moore (I realize he is already "overhyped" in some people's minds and this deal won't help that perception). If it helps for context I own 3 other RBs I value more than Chubb but we can start 4 so it wasn't about that. 

14 team PPR

Gave: Boston Scott, Kaden Smith

Got: Gerald Everett

I felt much better about this one although I actually really like Scott as a PPR sleeper, he looked good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stock PPR

Darrell Henderson, 21 3rd

For

2.03, 3.03, 21 2nd
Henderson generated next to no buzz in camp last year, could not pass Malcolm Brown on the depth chart. That worries me even though Henderson did look good in his very limited chances. But I'd lean on the two seconds in what I believe are both deep drafts.

Kenyan Drake, 2.01

For

Drake is 26 but with little wear and tear is going in round one of a lot of redrafts I've seen and I only have to move back 8 spots. Seems like I should prefer Drake side,  might after the NFL draft, but right now  I probably can't up a shot at one of the big 5 RB's/Lamb/Juedy. But this is close and if I'm competing now and need a RB I would be swayed.

Stock PPR

Jared Goff, Mark Ingram

for

Tom Brady, 1.09

Stock PPR

Kyler Murray, Marlon Mack, Eric Ebron, 2.02, 2.05

for

1.2 but don't hate it for what 1.2 is getting to give it up.

Stock PPR

James Conner, Hunter Henry, 3.02

for

Josh Jacobs, 2.09
Jacobs

Stock PPR

for

Kamara

Stock PPR

Austin Hooper, Dante Pettis, Darwin Thompson

for

Greg Olsen, 1.10

TE Premium scoring

for

Hayden Hurst, 1.07
1.7 and Hurst by a ton

Stock PPR

Ryan Fitzpatrick, 2.09, 2.10

for

Drew Brees, Michael Gallup
Gallup and IMO the most lopsided trade you posted.

14 team PPR

Gave: Chubb

Got: DJ Moore
Chubb's a great runner, arguably the best in the NFL. But Hunt's figures to crimp his passing game usage a year, lower his upside and then he's 26.  Chubb seems like he just got here but when he enters that second contract at age 27 he's already going to get some age devaluation by many in fantasy. Moore might be better in the present, but the odds of him being great for a significantly longer stretch then Chubb are huge. I'd take Moore in a vacuum, especially with you indicating you have 3 RB's you like more.

Chubb's a great runner, arguably the best in the NFL. But Hunt's figures to crimp his passing game usage a year, lower his upside and then he's 26.  Chubb seems like he just got here but when he enters that second contract at age 27 he's already going to get some age devaluation by many in fantasy. Moore might be better in the present, but the odds of him being great for a significantly longer stretch then Chubb are huge. I'd take Moore in a vacuum, especially with you indicating you have 3 RB's you like more.
You've outlined my thought process exactly, we're on the same page. And going 4 RB1's every week has won me multiple championships so it wasn't easy, but I just see too much downside in Chubb becoming a guy who needs a TD to not piss you off every week. Whereas I can see Moore as a 100+ catch guy and he's 22.

Pretty even deal. 100 RECs is bullish on Moore. Doubt Bridgewater is that pass-heavy and surrounding weapons will make ceiling of usage the question with Moore.

PPR

for

Corey Davis
I'll try out Davis for that price.

SF, TE Prem, IDP, Devy depleted annual draft but rookie-IDP-devy option throughout

JuJu, 2.09

for

Mike Evans, 4.10
JuJu side

PPR

Kerryon Johnson

for

Derrius Guice, 3.03, 21 3rd
Not a Guide believer. I'll take KJ.

PPR

1.10, 2.01, 2.02

for

Justice Hill, 1.03, 3.09
1.03 bigly

2QB league

Irv Smith

for

Smith

I wish I was in leagues that make trades. My Zealots leagues are boring in comparison. :kicksrock:
Seems to be a common refrain regarding Zealots leagues. I only have one league with quite a few trades and that's mainly one guy that trades players for draft picks throughout the season and then trades his draft picks for players leading up to the draft. I think he's addicted to trading.

No way I put my faith in Goff and Ingram is up there in age for RBs and will lost touches to Hill.  I take TB12 and the best asset in this trade at 1.09.
I agree with the overall assessment but not because of the bolded. Hill was a non-factor last season - and was behind and UDFA in Edwards. Not sure why that changes this year.

I tend to make my worst trades because only way I can get someone to do something is overpay.
Yep. The only way to make them is to give up way too much. I can empathize. My main league is now dead with new owners coming in and not dealing. My new league is one where I'm still getting the lay of the land. I traded in this thread earlier and gave too much to get the deal done, but I stand by it.

I offered Boyd and 2.01 for D. Parker, P. Williams, C. Moore, and 2.07 and was flat rejected with the note saying that at that price he might as well keep those players. It's not a totally even trade, but they were on his block and I was giving up 2.01 in this draft. I dunno. Moore is going for next to nothing and Parker is 27 with Williams coming off of ACL. A.J. Green isn't coming back for jack, IMO. Maybe I needed more and just don't have the pieces to do so. My team is weak (inherited) in terms of depth to trade with.

I also offered M. Gordon for K. Hunt, T. Pollard, and Higbee, which seems even, but didn't even hear back from an owner who hadn't checked in in seventeen days. I re-sent the deal yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread