Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

3 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

I could see the case for either side here

Give me the Chubb side, even without knowing how bad your rbs are.

Sorry, tried to edit before anyone saw it. I also gave McLaurin

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

3 minutes ago, Winning IS Everything said:

Very similar to what I just did.  I just traded what will likely a very late 2022 2nd for Mostert.

I had posted that I was looking for a 2020 1st, but this was the only offer I received. Maybe could have squeezed an additional 4th or 5th rounder but I didn't want to lose the offer since it was the only one.

Edited by JoeSteeler
On 8/23/2020 at 7:58 AM, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team Standard Scoring - No PPR

Gave: Brees, JTaylor, KAllen, Higbee

Got: Kamara, Sutton

None of the four I gave are starters so the typical quantity for quality deal, but will have to see about QB and TE backups now. I have Cam, but no TE backup to Kelce.

This is a steal, especially in 14 team leagues as stud RBs are hard to find and I'm high on Taylor.  Kamara is worth way more than that.  I would have seen this as slightly lopsided still if Sutton wasn't included.

On 8/23/2020 at 9:22 AM, dipandglide said:

12 tm, ppr, superflex

Gave: Drake, Diggs

Got: Juju, Ingram (I have Dobbins)

The board likely won’t like my side. I am in good shape at the RB position and wanted to sell Drake while his value is high. I am still on the Juju train and think he gets back to WR1.

This is a good move.  I'm not high on Drake at all but maybe you could have got more.  Diggs is in a running offense with a very inaccurate QB downfield.  I love me some Juju though.  Did well.

4 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR (must start 1 TE, able to start 2)

Alexander Mattison (to the Cook owner)

for 

Hayden Hurst

In a 16 team league where RBs are scarce a Cook owner wants to have Mattison with Cook's injury history...not sure what the other owner had at TE but that is a big part of evaluating his side.

Edited by Boston
4 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR

Melvin Gordon

for

Bridgewater

Justin Jackson (to the Ekeler owner)

2022 2nd rounder

Definitely Gordon...not a big Gordon guy but you got him while not touching the core of your roster...not really getting what the owner dealing Gordon is thinking here.

FFPC - finished 2nd last yr with good young roster.

Gave A. Cooper & M. Gallup

Got T. Mclaurin, 2021 1st,2d & 3d

I know i took a beating value wise but id be interested to hear from any other owners of the combo. I owned Cooper\Gallup combo in 2 FFPC lgs and having one of them on my bench many weeks and essentially using 2 roster spots for 1 starter was a bit frustrating at times. I really like Mclaurin and feel I can get similar production from 1 roster spot as opposed to 2. I gain flexibility on my roster for younger guys like Reagor, Mims, Edwards, Hamler, Davis and now have 3 future 1s. Flame away! 

Edited by NE_REVIVAL
1 hour ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

I know i took a beating value wise but id be interested to hear from any other owners of the combo. I owned Cooper\Gallup combo in 2 FFPC lgs and having one of them on my bench many weeks and essentially using 2 roster spots for 1 starter was a bit frustrating at times. I really like Mclaurin and feel I can get similar production from 1 roster spot as opposed to 2. I gain flexibility on my roster for younger guys like Reagor, Mims, Edwards, Hamler, Davis and now have 3 future 1s. Flame away! 

Oh my God hell yeah great deal.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Very interesting to me since I'm a huge Gallup fan.  Starting to come around on McLaurin now too.  I had to check ages and everything to properly think this one over (which is probably a good sign it's relatively fair).  I bet a lot would be shocked that Gallup is actually younger than McLaurin.  I'm not sure if I see top5 WR for any of these, in which case I usually lean to youth/picks in that case.  But with Gallup younger and my perception of him being a #1 (just without opportunity yet) I'm torn.  

I really don't know.  I want Gallup to work out and be the #1 but I just don't think that'll ever happen on Dallas and he's still 2 years away from being a free agent while Lamb is waiting in the wings.  It would be very hard for me to sell Gallup in this deal.  I'd have 0 problem selling Cooper for top younger talent and picks though.  Really tough for me to say one way or another.  

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I'd take McLaurin & Picks but only because I don't like starting two guys from the same team. 

I would believe it's more of injury insurance than having to start Gallup.  At least for me it would if possible.  Unless my team is so bad I have to start Gallup.  Make no mistake about it, unless Dallas throws the ball three fourths of the time,  Lamb will bite into Gallup's numbers.

Edited by JohnnyU
23 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

I think Cooper has a down year and is way to inconsistent and I like the picks you got.  This is a pretty decent deal if you are high on Scary Terry.  You may have been able to get more if you went shopping but who knows.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

I would believe it's more of injury insurance than having to start Gallup.  At least for me it would if possible.  Unless my team is so bad I have to start Gallup.  Make no mistake about it, unless Dallas throws the ball three fourths of the time,  Lamb will bite into Gallup's numbers.

A little but it will be a small amount.  166 targets are gone from Witten/Cobb and Lamb won't get that many.  Jarwin got 41 so his won't go up by a gigantic amount.  Gallup's amount of targets won't change much at all I don't think but his quality of targets could be affected.

23 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

FWIW, FFPC has really shallow rosters so that was a pretty significant factor in the deal. Im surprised there aren't a lot more people on the Cooper\Gallup side, every calc i looked at had that side solidly ahead.

Just made an interesting one I bet people will like hearing

FFPC 

I traded: Breida and Ian Thomas

I got: Antonio Gibson

I like Breida and Ian a lot but I'm looking at ceiling here and Breida and Ian are likely to be more middle of the road rather than special.  I don't need the production from Breida or Ian this year either.  Miles, Gurley, Taylor, Swift, Akers, Gibson as RB core, TE core is Gronk, Herndon, Jonnu, Warring.  

• Like 2

12 team PPR dynasty. Just traded Waller (who I don't see how he repeats last year's numbers with Ruggs, Edwards, and a healthier Tyrell this year) for Vaughn. I posted on another forum and you'd think I gave up CMC for Fournette based on the responses. Just curious what most think here. I have Fant and Howard at TE and only had Barkley, Ron Jones, and Lindsay as somewhat reasonable options at RB. Felt this was a solid move based on roster makeup or am I kidding myself here? 

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC 

I like Breida and Ian a lot but I'm looking at ceiling here and Breida and Ian are likely to be more middle of the road rather than special.  I don't need the production from Breida or Ian this year either.  Miles, Gurley, Taylor, Swift, Akers, Gibson as RB core, TE core is Gronk, Herndon, Jonnu, Warring.  

LOVE that trade for you. Especially since you have solid options at TE already. 

3 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty. Just traded Waller (who I don't see how he repeats last year's numbers with Ruggs, Edwards, and a healthier Tyrell this year) for Vaughn. I posted on another forum and you'd think I gave up CMC for Fournette based on the responses. Just curious what most think here. I have Fant and Howard at TE and only had Barkley, Ron Jones, and Lindsay as somewhat reasonable options at RB. Felt this was a solid move based on roster makeup or am I kidding myself here? 

Tyrell is not going to be more healthy this year but your point stands about Waller. I was very big on Vaughn earlier in the year but now I don't know. I have found it very hard to move Waller though, so this isn't too far off from what I'm looking for. But today in a vacuum I hold Waller. I think he gets more TDs this year and your market *might* improve. Also ask me again tomorrow.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

In a vacuum I definitely prefer Waller,  but I am low on Vaughn. For your situation the move makes plenty sense. 

4 hours ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC 

Interesting. They're all lottery tickets to a degree, but Gibson has the most (say it with me) draft capital and upside. Breida, I love, and he's never gotten a proper chance, but you're right about ceiling. He was passed off for a fifth just this year and has no contract after the year. No security, no stability. I don't know enough about Thomas to comment properly on that part of the deal. Seems like a good move to me.

6 hours ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC 

I think you win this easily. Like you say, the ceiling of Breida and Thomas probably isn’t that high. For me you win this just by acquiring an asset with more perceived value currently, with upside.

Even apart from fantasy points or anything that happens on the field - you can likely flip Gibson for more later if you want to, this trade gives you more options.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

It is not a terrible trade and I agree with you on Waller (I sold him in a bigger trade earlier this off-season).  I think this is pretty low though and with RoJo, Vaughn isn't as big for you either.  Nothing wrong with it really but seems like more could have been had with the right negotiations.  May have waited too long though as I sold him just before the draft.

4 hours ago, SieteCinco said:

12 Team SuperFlex 1PPR

Team A: Julio Jones, Chubba Hubbard

Team B: D'Andre Swift, 2021 3rd

That seems like an overpay for Swift for sure unless you are really rebuilding but I would think Jones is worth more than that.  I would have other thoughts if someone other than the Lions drafted Swift.  They haven't had a 1k yard rusher since 2013.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

It is not a terrible trade and I agree with you on Waller (I sold him in a bigger trade earlier this off-season).  I think this is pretty low though and with RoJo, Vaughn isn't as big for you either.  Nothing wrong with it really but seems like more could have been had with the right negotiations.  May have waited too long though as I sold him just before the draft.

I mostly agree but I gotta tell you there just isn't much of a market for Waller. Only maybe 1 or 2 owners to haggle with in most leagues, if that. I managed to move a couple shares of him is all. Mixed results. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, barackdhouse said:

I mostly agree but I gotta tell you there just isn't much of a market for Waller. Only maybe 1 or 2 owners to haggle with in most leagues, if that. I managed to move a couple shares of him is all. Mixed results. 

I'm sure that is correct after the draft.  They have added a lot of pieces with Ruggs, Hamler, and then signed Witten/Agholor (some good reports even though I definitely don't believe).  You are probably right and I got lucky I sold when I did.  Just seems low to me with everything I have read on Vaughn in the off-season.  If someone likes him then it was probably a decent deal.

58 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I'm sure that is correct after the draft.  They have added a lot of pieces with Ruggs, Hamler, and then signed Witten/Agholor (some good reports even though I definitely don't believe).  You are probably right and I got lucky I sold when I did.  Just seems low to me with everything I have read on Vaughn in the off-season.  If someone likes him then it was probably a decent deal.

I think you mean Edwards. Regardless, your point stands about adding pieces, but I gently disagree. Personally, I wouldn't trade Waller for Vaughn because I don't think I'd consider it enough of a return for Waller, actually.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

That seems like an overpay for Swift for sure unless you are really rebuilding but I would think Jones is worth more than that.  I would have other thoughts if someone other than the Lions drafted Swift.  They haven't had a 1k yard rusher since 2013.

I was on the side getting Swift. I  hate the value, but like the fit for my rebuild/retooling plan. Overpaid a bit, but wanted Swift to build around.

Julio was the last aging asset I wanted to move to avoid having an aging team core fall off a cliff.

Offered Julio/Hubbard/2021 1st for all of the Zeek/Kamara/Cook/CEH backs, Julio/Hubbard/2nd to Dobbins/Taylor but those were all turned down. Julio's trade interest in this league was non-existent for a year.

• Like 1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****