Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

8 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Guy just bought an orphan in one of my FFPC leagues, been super busy today: I am not involved in any (although he tried)

Gave up: 2022 2nd

Got: Gaskin

then

Gave up: 2022 3rd

Got: James Conner

then

Gave up: 1.03 and Gaskin

Got: Hunt, Mostert, 2.02, 2.11, 4.02

then

Gave up: Aiyuk and 1.12

Got: Aaron Jones and 3.05

then

Gave up: Deshaun Watson

Got: Julio Jones, Drew Lock, 2 2022 2nd's

then

Gave up: 2.03

Got: Marvin Jones and Tannehill

then

Gave up: Diontae Johnson

Got: Thielen and 2.03

Basically he made himself an old team somewhat contender right away. Starting something like Tannehill, Aaron Jones, Mostert, Hunt, Thielen, Julio, Marvin Jones, Hockenson right now. 

This guy has to be new to Dynasty...

• Like 1
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

14 minutes ago, Chad Parsons said:

Yuck on all of them but maybe the last one (not a Diontae fan)

Not to go off-topic but (actually, yes, to briefly go off-topic), why not a Dionate fan? I ask as a dynasty owner thinking about selling before Ben leaves....PM if you prefer. TIA

52 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Zealots non-ppr IDP

Gave: Terry McLaurin

Got: 1.06 & 1.08

Not seeing a big bump in his production and non-ppr changes the equation. This is a start over team. Now I have four of the top eight picks (1, 4, 6,8) which I'm excited about. Plus the 12 and 13.

Picks, not at all close IMO. I’d take the picks in PPR too although it’s closer.

Edited by Buckna
  • Like 3
On 3/12/2021 at 7:08 PM, Helaire-ious said:

This just went down in PPR

Team A gave Hockenson, Akers & 1.09

Team B gave Waller, Z. Moss, 2.09, 1.02 & 1.07

I like Akers a lot and there should be a good player at 9 (especially if willing to take Lawrence there or if someone outside the top 8 goes to the perfect landing spot) but I'd go with Waller, 2, and 7 here and I think it is quite easy.  Not a terrible trade but I wouldn't hesitate.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:30 AM, barackdhouse said:

FFPC different leagues and not SF (for a change)

I gave Mike Evans
I got Mims, Perriman, 2022 1st (looks early to me)

I gave Keenan Allen, 1.11
I got McLaurin, 2.03

1st one is from my worst orphan by far and Evans isn't going to do anything for me there. Plus I don't really love him with the way Brady shares the ball. He is one of my favorite players and I love him and have him on many squads but I'm out. I love 2nd year WRs and I think Mims is going way underlooked right now. Perriman is a throw in.

I don't mind the 1st trade if you really like Mims and couldn't find more on the market.  I like Mims a little but might take some time to gel with a new QB (especially a rookie).  Not sure I like Scary Terry more than Allen enough to give up a 1st in the 2nd deal but I guess it depends on if you want to win now.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Zealots non-ppr IDP

Gave: Terry McLaurin

Got: 1.06 & 1.08

Not seeing a big bump in his production and non-ppr changes the equation. This is a start over team. Now I have four of the top eight picks (1, 4, 6,8) which I'm excited about. Plus the 12 and 13.

I love this trade for you.  I think this is a great return for Scary Terry.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I don't mind the 1st trade if you really like Mims and couldn't find more on the market.  I like Mims a little but might take some time to gel with a new QB (especially a rookie).  Not sure I like Scary Terry more than Allen enough to give up a 1st in the 2nd deal but I guess it depends on if you want to win now.

I have the depth and strength that it doesn't come down to winning now vs rebuilding for me. I can compete either way but for the record I think Allen outscores McLaurin this year but it is probably pretty close. I love the Fitz bump of course and yes I did anticipate they would improve at QB. That was baked in here. But the age difference is what made it an autoslam for me. The presumed marginal difference in production isn't really a factor. I moved back to get younger. Oldest 3rd year player ever but still. 

23 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I don't really think of it as giving up a 1st. I moved back 4 spots. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Boston said:

This guy has to be new to Dynasty...

Highly doubt it. The team was in bad shape, the only real pieces were Miles Sanders, Deshaun Watson, Diontae Johnson and TJ Hockenson. No 1sts this year and a few picks. He immediately turned it around to possibly compete for 2021 and got loads of picks this year for his rebuild (3 2nd's, 2 3rd's, 3 4th's, his 1st and 2 2nd's next year). It all makes sense looking big picture. 

26 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Lol.  I think it depends on where guys land but I have a feeling that the top 2 will be much better than the 3rd spot.  Plus, what draft capital is taken to get them.  I could be on the 1.2 side but don't know yet.

This was regarding the 1.2 for 1.3/3.3 deal.

That's the gamble of it right now, we don't know were they will land. To me 3.3 is not a big piece to pay, or a big enough piece to get, for me to give up the preferred spot righ now and that's why I'd easily prefer 1.2. Especially in a draft with what is considered a big 3 RB's, what if one goes to a poor spot? (none of this is to say a person has to pick a RB, just marketability and options of what pick 3 could be vs 2)

After the draft last year I paid 3/8 to move to 1, still held 4 and 6 after the trade so had some ammo. That was a mistake on my part, maybe a horrendous one,  but not the point, point is I paid 8 to move from 3 to 1 and it took me two times to get that accepted.So for me taking pick 27 to move from 2 to 3 just ain't doing it. I'd rather sit in the preferred draft spot right now for that little of a return to drop back.

13 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Highly doubt it. The team was in bad shape, the only real pieces were Miles Sanders, Deshaun Watson, Diontae Johnson and TJ Hockenson. No 1sts this year and a few picks. He immediately turned it around to possibly compete for 2021 and got loads of picks this year for his rebuild (3 2nd's, 2 3rd's, 3 4th's, his 1st and 2 2nd's next year). It all makes sense looking big picture. 

I was thinking that too. Say what we will about whether we like the strategy or the results, but I would argue he had a plan and ran with it. And it doesn't look inexperienced to me. I wouldn't have gone that kind of route but I get it and I've seen it before.

5 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

I was thinking that too. Say what we will about whether we like the strategy or the results, but I would argue he had a plan and ran with it. And it doesn't look inexperienced to me. I wouldn't have gone that kind of route but I get it and I've seen it before.

By the looks of it he gave: Watson, Diontae, Aiyuk, 1.03, 1.12, ‘22 3rd. 

He got: Jones, Hunt, Conner, Mostert, Julio, Thielen, Marvin Jones, Tanny, Lock, 2.02, 2.11, 3.05, 4.02. 

After his flurry he went from a young contender to an old contender. Notice how all his trades are the other guy consolidating and taking his best pieces? He broke down his 5 good pieces into 12 mostly meh pieces

Edited by Edgar
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

FFPC

Team A got: Sutton, Trautman, 3.10, 2022 4th, 2022 4th

Team B got: Mims, 2.05, 2022 1st, 2022 3rd

Sutton so easily. Value wise this might be good, but studs are even more important in FFPC and his value is low as is right now. It's a good exit price, but I'm still on board with Sutton being one of the very few possible WR1's that isn't ranked highly. 

15 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

FFPC

Team A got: Sutton, Trautman, 3.10, 2022 4th, 2022 4th

Team B got: Mims, 2.05, 2022 1st, 2022 3rd

Depends how that 2022#1 forecasts, if it's got at least a shot of being decent I'd take that side, if it looks likely to be some kind of  9-12  lock I'd pass.

• Like 1

FFPC regular

I gave 2022 2nd
I got Damien Harris

It's an orphan of mine but I think it's a winner so late 2nd. Looking for RB depth with upside here. Gambling that the Pats don't sign Fournette or Carson but I thought he looked pretty good last year.

1 hour ago, jadensdad said:

Superflex ppr 12 team TE Premium

gave 1.02, Hayden hurst, 3.05

got 1.04, Sutton, 2.11

i didn’t need a qb ( I have 1.01, burrow and Tua)  

I will probably get najee or chase 

Love this for you.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jadensdad said:

got 1.04, Sutton, 2.11

Well done.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF not involved

Team A gives Jacobs, Gordon, Mike Williams
Team B gives Mixon, OBJ

Mixon is the only player in there I’m interested in rostering. Well Jacobs also, I suppose, but I think there’s a non-zero chance this is his last season as a full time feature back. 

I’d also easily roll the dice on OBJ over Williams, although I have no interest in either unless discounted.

• Like 2

In a 12tm 1QB PPR.

Have Dak, Rodgers, and Wentz. Trying to move Rodgers and/or Wentz to improve at WR or Draft Capital.

What are some WRs & draft picks that you all deem similar value for both?

Rodgers - 

Wentz - 

51 minutes ago, AJF07 said:

In a 12tm 1QB PPR.

Have Dak, Rodgers, and Wentz. Trying to move Rodgers and/or Wentz to improve at WR or Draft Capital.

What are some WRs & draft picks that you all deem similar value for both?

Rodgers - 

Wentz - 

Rodgers I would give up an early 2 for Rodgers and early 3 for wentz. Late 2 if I really needed qb for wentz.

not sure wr equivalent

• Like 1

FFPC SF

I gave Big Ben
I got 2022 2nd (probably late)

Now I'm going to at least entertain the notion of rostering Minshew whereas he was already cut in my mind. Ben needed to go anyway. I have Josh Allen and Rodgers at QB1 and QB2.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

On a team I need QB help (12 team ppr, 1 Qb) I got an offer of:

Watson, D. Samuel, Kirk, 2022 1, 2, 3 (late)

for

Hunt, Edmonds, c. Samuel, 1.04

I am Considering the offer as it helps me at QB and get a first next year from him and Deebo who I think is a solid player. What do you say?

No

• Like 1

Super Flex 12 team 25 man rosters - 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF 1 SF 2 F

Gave 2.06, 2.07, 3.07

Got 2.01

I think there is a tier break at 2.01, maybe 2.02 so happy to get into that range.  

4 minutes ago, mashedbananas said:

Gave 2.06, 2.07, 3.07

Got 2.01

I think there is a tier break at 2.01, maybe 2.02 so happy to get into that range.  

Good job, I agree with tier break

1 hour ago, mashedbananas said:

Gave 2.06, 2.07, 3.07

Got 2.01

This deal all depends on your board (as you pointed out for why you did it) so it is probably a good deal for both Owners.

On 3/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, Chad Parsons said:

FFPC SF

Diontae Johnson, 3.06

For

Mike Evans

one more data point on this

In FFPC, I offered Evans for Diontae and 3.2 and was declined as they said they prefer Diontae

Mega trade in FFPC.  Currently 13th round of the startup draft.

Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Davante Adam's, and Aaron Rodgers

For

DK Metcalf, Chris Godwin, Michael Carter, and three future 1sts

Of the future 1sts the most likely scenario is one is non playoff and two are playoff.  

33 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

For

Of the future 1sts the most likely scenario is one is non playoff and two are playoff.  

Huge trade and hard for me to be critical of either side but also hard to say which side I'd want to be on.

One side seems well positioned for a 2-3 year window of winning now and other side seems positioned to add a strong amount of young long term assets. I know it's a startup but how I felt about my team would likely dictate the side I'd prefer.

That trade kind of reminds of one of my first FFPC startups. One guy started trading for a ton of future #1's and I was thinking he was playing for the future but instead he started flipping all of those #1's for immediate help and won the league in year one. Now he did a lot of that after the draft but seeing this team accumulate a few extra #1's and then send them away to build a win now looking team sure reminds me of that league.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

For

Sure. Um. Sure. I've seen people do big trades during startups involving already drafted players but I've never been involved in one. Always seemed at least a little counterintuitive to me but this looks perfectly square. Depends on the rest of my team and what I'm trying to do like Meno said above.

20 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Mixon is the only player in there I’m interested in rostering. Well Jacobs also, I suppose, but I think there’s a non-zero chance this is his last season as a full time feature back. 

I’d also easily roll the dice on OBJ over Williams, although I have no interest in either unless discounted.

Guess it comes to an end a little earlier than I thought.

1 minute ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I almost responded to that one earlier and was going to say I prefer Jacobs over Mixon but I would have taken the OBJ side anyway. But dang. 

27 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Had a feeling this was going to happen as well. And they gave Drake a decent amount of money. Jacobs arrow pointing down. 

1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Had a feeling this was going to happen as well. And they gave Drake a decent amount of money. Jacobs arrow pointing down. 

I would argue between losing most of his OL and the Drake signing he's the single biggest loser in all of fantasy football since FA opened.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

For

I haven't seen startup values in a while, but it seems weird that someone would have Cook, Chubb, and Adams all on the same team. Did he make trades before the draft to move up?

I agree with the others that this is pretty even, but I prefer the players.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

For

Players for me but I see the allure of the other side. With all the talk in the other threads of teams with lots of young assets selling for well over the entry fee, wondering if that picks side team may be thinking sell the team in the off-season if those picks hit early.

17 minutes ago, Buckna said:

Players for me but I see the allure of the other side. With all the talk in the other threads of teams with lots of young assets selling for well over the entry fee, wondering if that picks side team may be thinking sell the team in the off-season if those picks hit early.

I've seen current startup teams up for sale so yeah I think people are doing that. I'm not really a fan but as long as people are active and deals are square then I guess it is ok. I think it perverts the format a little. IDK.

• Like 1
On 3/17/2021 at 1:16 PM, jadensdad said:

got 1.04, Sutton, 2.11

This is a good move for you in SF with TE premium and your picks. Situational but i could also see the argument on the other side for him too as I'm not huge on Sutton personally.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****