What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (18 Viewers)

Smokin Okie said:
Trade went down today in my dynasty 12 team PPR league:

Team A gets:
Justin Jefferson

Team B gets:
Ekler
Diontae Johnson

I would definitely do that to get Jefferson...he is 22 years old and one of the best Dynasty assets out there...Ekeler is a very good RB but he will be 27 in May and due to that he's not a guy I would target when giving up Jefferson...Johnson is a quality WR but again, not someone I would be targeting in a deal for Jefferson...this is a nice get for the new Jefferson Owner. 

My: Tee Higgins

Jakobi Meyers

Dawson Knox

His: DeAndre Hopkins

Robby Anderson

Tyler Conklin

Full PPR. I’m contending and he’s a long shot. 

12 team 1QB, I started the year with a decent enough team but injuries have killed me and my WRs are too inconsistent so I've decided to enter into a rebuild.

I gave Lockett

I got Ridley

Part of my problem in this league is I have a bunch of WR2s and no true WR1 (thanks for that MT) so this is a chance to potentially solve that problem cheaply. 
I like this move personally.  I think Ridley has a huge ceiling if he can get his mind right.

That seems like an awful lot of future value to give up for James Conner and MVS. Are you contending and need to plug holes or something? Or have you given up already on ETN and Sermon?

Just curious. Always like to hear your take.
All of the above. Except I don't think I gave up much future value. Not super excited about lisfranc recoveries. Sermon is faceplanted. 

And yeah I am in 1st place but a bit thin at RB. I think Rodgers is going to play with a big chip on his shoulder from here on out and MVS is a sneaky buy low for win now teams. Just a depth piece though. The 2nd I got may be the biggest piece in this deal in a year. 

All of the above. Except I don't think I gave up much future value. Not super excited about lisfranc recoveries. Sermon is faceplanted. 

And yeah I am in 1st place but a bit thin at RB. I think Rodgers is going to play with a big chip on his shoulder from here on out and MVS is a sneaky buy low for win now teams. Just a depth piece though. The 2nd I got may be the biggest piece in this deal in a year. 
I was going to comment upon this as probably very significant, but I don't know enough about the Devy/SF scene and next year's class to assess your take. I know there has been a lot written about the QBs faceplanting, but not much else, besides that it's pretty universal among harder dynasty heads that 2023 are the picks to have rather than next year's 2022 ones because of the quality of eligible running backs in 2023.

14 Team - Standard Scoring

Gave: Henry/BEdwards/Goff/MDavis

Got: Hollywood Brown/ DeVonta Smith/ Hurts/ Julio/ 2 - 2nd Round 2022 Rookie Picks

Two contenders dealing here.  I also have CMC, AJones, Chubb and Hunt at RB.  Hopkins, Sutton, and Aiyuk at WR. With Hopkins being questionable and Chubb out.  Hollywood steps into my starting lineup with either Hopkins or Sutton at my other WR spot. Gives me good youth at WR plus I have 1 #1 and 4 #2 picks to trade or build on.  May have undersold a bit on Henry but not alot of trades happening and team very protective of younger players.

rockaction said:
I was going to comment upon this as probably very significant, but I don't know enough about the Devy/SF scene and next year's class to assess your take. I know there has been a lot written about the QBs faceplanting, but not much else, besides that it's pretty universal among harder dynasty heads that 2023 are the picks to have rather than next year's 2022 ones because of the quality of eligible running backs in 2023.
Yeah that seems to be the consensus take on '22 v '23. I guess we will see.

As SF goes, it has definitely been my experience that 2nd rounders are worth more than in other formats. I don't play devy or IDP but in SF those 2nds can go far. But fundamentally my trade there was about acquiring Conner for my playoff run. 

SF PPR TEs get 1.25. Two 7-2 teams dealing.

Gave: Kamara/Ingram/T Jones, Kittle

Got: Pitts, Javonte/Gordon, Dan Arnold, late 2022 1st

Then turned around and traded the 1st with Toney for Diontae.

Gave: 2023 1st (my own), 2022 2nd (early)

Got: James Robinson

Henry owner who came into the season looking like a juggernaut and is top overall scorer but sitting at 5-4 and likely down my top 4 rb’s all of a sudden (Henry/Kamara/Damien Harris/Miles Sanders) and staring down the barrel of potentially starting ty Johnson and jj Taylor this week.

Got a good enough young core I don’t expect that 2023 1st to be early but am scared of what happens when etienne gets back. Or has Robinson proven he’s a stud at this point and the jags may run a browns type offense? Love the guy but this one hurt a lil

Kinda proud of this one. I’ve been stacking 2023 picks for my team rebuild.

My opponent this week has Chubb. I had D’Ernst Johnson & failed to deal him before his last start. When the Chubb news broke, I offered D’Ernst for a 2023 3rd. 

They asked if I’d take a 4th. I replied “no, but you’ll get a starter this week, a future handcuff, and a much easier win if you have D’Ernst and I don’t have D’Ernst.”

woke up to an accepted trade. 
:pickle:  

Took over a complete rebuild 12 team PPR.

Gave: K. Drake and D. Parker

Got: Z. Moss and M. Thomas

Like the idea of having Chase, Claypool, and Thomas as my starters going forward.

Hot Sauce Guy said:
Kinda proud of this one. I’ve been stacking 2023 picks for my team rebuild.

My opponent this week has Chubb. I had D’Ernst Johnson & failed to deal him before his last start. When the Chubb news broke, I offered D’Ernst for a 2023 3rd. 

They asked if I’d take a 4th. I replied “no, but you’ll get a starter this week, a future handcuff, and a much easier win if you have D’Ernst and I don’t have D’Ernst.”

woke up to an accepted trade. 
:pickle:  
Eh, I’m in the same boat as you where I picked him up in a league where I’m rebuilding and wasn’t able to trade him before his last start, or after the big game because Chubb came back. But for a 3rd, I think I’d just hold. He’s done well in limited opportunities and could find a better opportunity next season. I’d like to get a 2nd. I’ll let you know if I’m able to move him before Sunday’s games.

Eh, I’m in the same boat as you where I picked him up in a league where I’m rebuilding and wasn’t able to trade him before his last start, or after the big game because Chubb came back. But for a 3rd, I think I’d just hold. He’s done well in limited opportunities and could find a better opportunity next season. I’d like to get a 2nd. I’ll let you know if I’m able to move him before Sunday’s games.
Dude’s 25 & I’m rebuilding for 2023. He turns 26 in Feb, he’ll be 27 by the time I’m competitive. And they just locked up Chubb & Hunt on multi-year deals. 

He had to go. That 2023 3rd is the best $11 FAAB I’ve ever spent. 

No one in my league was giving me a 2nd. No way. Good luck. 

I'll chime in. I don't think I'd hold D'Ernest, actually. A third is nothing to sneeze at and was probably the best HSG was going to get. It's a better move than holding him and running him out there, especially since you don't want to win so that you cement good draft position, but don't want to outright tank. He might win you a week and cost you a spot or two in the draft.

Just my two cents.

Took over a complete rebuild 12 team PPR.

Gave: K. Drake and D. Parker

Got: Z. Moss and M. Thomas

Like the idea of having Chase, Claypool, and Thomas as my starters going forward.
No regrets moving Drake or Parker.  I like the addition of Moss, especially at his age.  Not so high on Thomas after two years of garbage - on and off the field.

Shrugs said:
SF PPR TEs get 1.25. Two 7-2 teams dealing.

Gave: Kamara/Ingram/T Jones, Kittle

Got: Pitts, Javonte/Gordon, Dan Arnold, late 2022 1st

Then turned around and traded the 1st with Toney for Diontae.
Pitts/Javonte

Feel pretty lucky with this one, 12 team PPR dynasty 

Gave: 2022 2nd rounder (will be mid to late, and probably very late) 

Got: Aiyuk 

I know Aiyuk has started off slow this year, but he's still young, and I've got to believe worth far more than a likely 2.10-2.12 rookie pick next year don't ya'll think? 

I know Aiyuk has started off slow this year, but he's still young, and I've got to believe worth far more than a likely 2.10-2.12 rookie pick next year don't ya'll think? 
Oh yes. This is a great trade as far as I'm concerned.

FFPC (regular, NOT superflex)

Ceedee Lamb

For

Three 2022 1sts (one guaranteed to be top 4, of the other two could really be anywhere, at least one is a playoff team)

Dude’s 25 & I’m rebuilding for 2023. He turns 26 in Feb, he’ll be 27 by the time I’m competitive. And they just locked up Chubb & Hunt on multi-year deals. 

He had to go. That 2023 3rd is the best $11 FAAB I’ve ever spent. 

No one in my league was giving me a 2nd. No way. Good luck. 
I ended up moving D’Ernest to the 3-6 Chubb owner along with Goedert for his 2022 1st. This is PPR with 1.5 for TE.

Steal. I wish I could get Aiyuk for a 2nd. I’d do it in a heartbeat. I’m considering offering my 2022 1st foe him. 

He's a guy who was drafted in the first round last year.   Unless he blew out a leg and I didn't hear about it this is a steal.

14 Team .. Standard Scoring

A Gave: Diontae Johnson and 1st Round 2022 Rookie Pick (1.08-1.14)

B Gave: DeVonta Smith and 2nd Round 2022 Rookie Pick (2.08-2.14)

12 team non-PPR, 2RB, 3WR, flex...

Before Sundays games:

Team in second place traded Derrick Henry, Tyler Lockett, and Hunter Henry

for

Team in last place traded Tyreek Hill and Antonio Gibson

Looking pretty brilliant after 1 week for the team now in first place.  

12 team non-PPR, 2RB, 3WR, flex...

Before Sundays games:

Team in second place traded Derrick Henry, Tyler Lockett, and Hunter Henry

for

Team in last place traded Tyreek Hill and Antonio Gibson

Looking pretty brilliant after 1 week for the team now in first place.  
Looking much less brilliant for the team still in last place. 

barackdhouse said:
FFPC 1QB

I gave Fournette, Pittman, 2022 2nd
I got Taylor, Tremble
Wow - some people are really bad at dynasty. I like Pittman a lot but there's 40 WRs that offer the same production, There's like 2 RBs that compare to Taylor.

Users who are viewing this thread