What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Quotes About Trump (1 Viewer)

cstu

Footballguy
President of the United States (a role that involves no power whatsoever, and merely requires the incumbent to attract attention so no one wonders who's really in charge, a role for which Trump is perfectly suited). 

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now."

One of the major difficulties Melania experienced in her relationship with Trump was learning to distinguish between him pretending to be stupid just to get people off their guard, pretending to be stupid because he couldn't be bothered to think and wanted someone else to do it for him, pretending to be outrageously stupid to hide the fact that he actually didn’t understand what was going on, and really being genuinely stupid. He was renowned for being amazingly clever and quite clearly was so—but not all the time, which obviously worried him, hence, the act. He preferred people to be puzzled rather than contemptuous.

Much to his annoyance, a thought popped into his mind. It was very clear and very distinct, and he had now come to recognize these thoughts for what they were. His instinct was to resist them.

"Don't try to understand me, just be grateful that you felt the warmth of Donald Trump's aura on your wonderstruck face."

He had rather liked Donald Trump in a strange sort of way. He was clearly a man of many quallities, even if they were mostly bad ones.

Melania You idiot! You signed the order to destroy Earth! Donald: I did? Melania: Love and kisses Donald? You didn't even read it, did you? Donald: Well, I'm president, I don't have a lot of time for reading. Melania: My whole planet destroyed because you thought someone wanted your autograph! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread