What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Regular Season Week 2: What Do You Need Monday Night? (1 Viewer)

pghrob

Hail to the Chief
All of my opponent's players are done and I trail 116.1 to 75.2.

All I have left is Alshon Jeffrey. But it is a ppr league.  I wanted to check my chances for a comeback victory tonight as the Bears host the Eagles. 

Looks like I have a very slim chance. I checked profootballreference.com to see Alshon's best game ever. Turns out he once scored 51.9 fantasy points back in week 13 in 2013. Lol.

What do you need to pull out a win tonight?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/pgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=2012&year_max=2016&season_start=1&season_end=4&age_min=19&age_max=25&pos=0&game_type=R&team_id=chi&career_game_num_min=0&career_game_num_max=499&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&c1stat=rec&c1comp=gt&c2stat=rec_yds&c2comp=gt&c3stat=rec_td&c3comp=gt&c4stat=fantasy_points&c4comp=gt&c5comp=choose&c5gtlt=lt&c6mult=1.0&c6comp=choose&order_by=fantasy_points

Down 35.22 standard. His players are done I have Jordan Matthews and Eagles defense. Yahoo gives me a 10% chance. My team had the yards just not enough TDs this week. 

A healthy Gronk, an active Le'Veon Bell, and a time machine to change my lineup.
At least you knew what to expect with Bell.  As a fellow Gronk owner, it is rough to start the season with Gronk unexpectedly on the sidelines.  Things will get better soon.  And really, I would rather Gronk fully heal than be 80% all season. 

Sorry to hijack the thread.  Pghrob, there is always a chance.  Alshon can go off any week.  You have a slim chance in reality.  Weebs has more like a 25% chance.   

DocHolliday said:
At least you knew what to expect with Bell.  As a fellow Gronk owner, it is rough to start the season with Gronk unexpectedly on the sidelines.  Things will get better soon.  And really, I would rather Gronk fully heal than be 80% all season. 

Sorry to hijack the thread.  Pghrob, there is always a chance.  Alshon can go off any week.  You have a slim chance in reality.  Weebs has more like a 25% chance.   
Good point. I'll take slim chance over no chance every time.

In my favorite league - I am done, need Jerrell Freeman and Jordan Hicks to score < 36 points.  So good chance I will hold on.

In my new league - looks like I ma headed to 1-1 unless Sproles and Trevathan absolutely lay an egg.  I am +10 and done, he has those two remaining in a 1 pt ppr league.  Both of those guys are likely to score around 10 so I am 99% favored to lose.  So I am saying there is a chance..... 

Mr. Know-It-All said:
In my favorite league - I am done, need Jerrell Freeman and Jordan Hicks to score < 36 points.  So good chance I will hold on.

In my new league - looks like I am headed to 1-1 unless Sproles and Trevathan absolutely lay an egg.  I am +10 and done, he has those two remaining in a 1 pt ppr league.  Both of those guys are likely to score around 10 so I am 99% favored to lose.  So I am saying there is a chance..... 
Woo hoo.  Well, almost woo hoo.  Tie game - but slightly better than a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread