What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2017 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles* - Parade of Champions Down Broad Street! (7 Viewers)

If we take cook in round 1 without a trade down I'm gonna be pissed. Lots of talk of him not being taken today at all. I'm fine with it if we can pick up an extra 2nd though. 
Yeah I hear you.  Cook, Conley, Mixon.  You'd think one if not all of them would be available in Rd 2.

The day is finally here!  I'm really excited to see the direction we go with #14 and I'm sticking with my initial thoughts.  This entire set-up is designed around Wentz and his development, even going as far as having Wentz study which WR's he likes. Even though Torrey Smith's contract says he's not a long term solution he did fill the need of cheap speed and that's something we need.  Jordan Matthews is not in the long term plans of this team as well IMO.  #14 will be a WR or a RB...I'm 100% convinced.  I fully expect one of the 6 (Ross, Davis, Williams, Fournette, Cook or McCaffrey) to be our pick.  I know I've said that we need an "impact player" in addition to BPA and I think any of those WR's would have an impact this season. Jimmy Kempski did a great piece on Smith and I think whichever WR we draft will start opposite Jeffery.  As far as the RB's go, there's one thing we all can agree with--We need one.  And we need one who has to handle significant snaps early on.  I'm not ruling out a trade up for Fournette if he slides to 9-10 range.  I also think they would take Cook before McCaffery.  They have met with him around 4x...he's showing them something and it has to be something they like.  The kid's tape is amazing and he could very well be a 3-down RB for us from day one.

In round 2 I see Adorree Jackson, Marlon Humphrey or even Conely if he slips that far. 

Round 3 I see either RB or WR whichever we missed in round 1

Why no DE?  Vinny Curry isn't at the stage where we can give up on him.  We also signed Long and still have Smith and Means who both showed potential under Swartz.  They also "redshirted" McAlister as well.  I think this may be a position they wait on.

When the first 3 rounds are done I see us with a WR, RB and CB with 2 fourth round picks coming up.

Just some random feelings, cause whatever:

I can see 4 QB's picked in the first round

There will be at least 3 guys go in the top 10 that weren't expected to.  I have a feeling one will be Ross as the first WR taken.

The "reaching" for OL will start right before us out of need.

I have advocated Mixon as a round 2 guy--Feeling like he may go round 5'ish now

Has this been the most unpredictable draft ever?  Feels like it to me. 

Multiple reports saying Tennessee already has trade partners for their #5 pick.....Lets say we are one....who would you like there?  Thomas?  Fournette?  Lattimore?  I have no idea what a trade up like that would cost either..

Multiple reports saying Tennessee already has trade partners for their #5 pick.....Lets say we are one....who would you like there?  Thomas?  Fournette?  Lattimore?  I have no idea what a trade up like that would cost either..
I hope we don't.  It will cost too much.  We can get a good player at 14.  If anything, trade back

Derrick Gunn @TheRealDGunnCSN

The eagles and other NFL teams have done their homework on Gareon Conley and feel he's innocent.. Shouldn't affect draft status.3:20 PM · Apr 27, 2017

That's, interesting. 

Derrick Gunn @TheRealDGunnCSN

The eagles and other NFL teams have done their homework on Gareon Conley and feel he's innocent.. Shouldn't affect draft status.3:20 PM · Apr 27, 2017

That's, interesting. 
He's giving a DNA sample and interviewing with police on Monday as well FWIW

Mikey Miss claiming he's hearing when Browns on the clock for #1, continuous "We got Car-son" chants from the crowd coming.

This is going to be 3-4 hours of focused trolling. :lmao:  thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread