What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel 1099 (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
Received my 1099 from FanDuel and they included $680 worth of "Bonuses/Credits".  WTMF?  I never got anywhere NEAR that much in terms of FDP or any such...  Here's the response I got from FanDuel support:

Thanks for your patience. FanDuel will provide 1099 form to those who have accumulated net earnings from SETTLED contests valued at $600 or more on the calendar year - January 1st through December 31st.

I've provided a breakdown of how the team arrived at your Net Earnings total to be reported on your 1099 form.

[Winnings - Entry Fees + Bonuses/Credits = Net Earnings]

Winnings = $10,419.00
Entry Fees = $8,163.00
Bonuses/Credits = $680.00

Keep in mind that the value of any tickets to future contests that are won ($12.00 in your case) are accounted for in the Winnings number and then accounted for in the Entry Fee value as well.

Bonus/Credits include courtesy credits, deposit bonus earned, FDP entries, referral earnings, marketing promo prizes, and manually credited winnings (ie. from a marketing event and/or a satellite tie).

BS

$8163.00 in entry fees is $340.125 in FD points, assuming no bonus points in any contests. Have you referred anyone and gotten kickbacks? How about deposit bonuses? Those are the only other ways I'm familiar w/ that you would accumulate bonuses/credits. Mine looked generally accurate, FWIW. 

Users who are viewing this thread