What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jason Ellis on XM (1 Viewer)

pantherclub

Footballguy
For the love of God would someone please tell me what I am missing about this dumb show?   They just moved him to 11am (right when my day in the car starts) and I have tried to listened a few times and holy hell its bad.  I get it dude, you are EXTREME, you are crazy.  Got it, check the box.  What is the point of this show?

I'll listen to him occasionally. Have for years. I find if I'm in the right mood he gets entertaining. He's got the same talent as stern where he can get his guests honestly talking about pretty interesting/taboo stuff. I also like his staff and some of the usual bits (droopy's news, get the #### off your chest) are funny. I think he probably fascinates me/generally keeps my interest because he's so different from me. 

He was on Faction when I bought my first car with Sirius (2009). Back then I was a big fan having known about him from his professional skating days. He toured the US with Hawk and it was filmed for ESPN IIRC. Anyway, was a big fan of his so I listened to the show. 

In the beginning when it started it was pretty good. However, as he drifted further and further into the MMA stuff, I lost interest quick. I didnt and dont care about MMA and it was Ellismania this and Ellismania that. I bailed. Now when I put on Faction and he is on, I cant even listen for 2 minutes. 

#RED DRAGONS

Alright so I had a bit of driving to do yesterday and hoping to hear a replay of something so I switched to Faction.  Jason Ellis is hosting with Anne Heche (which is an immediate head scratcher) and he tells her he jerked some dude off 2 days ago in a steam room and that "nobody tells him who he can Screw"

What in the holy hell is this guys appeal?  Is this what Sirius calls entertainment because thats a hell of a long way from Opie and Anthony.  For the love of God could someone pretend I am in 4rth grade and walk me through how this dude is not only on the radio but famous with his on station?

Users who are viewing this thread