What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

{DYNASTY TRADE!} Make a Deal for Gurley (1 Viewer)

evanhp

Footballguy
12team • Non-PPR • Dynasty

Im checking the price on Gurley in my league and seeing what it would take to get him. Im wanting to move a WR or RB or Pick combo to get him. HIs team needs picks and young players, he's in a huge rebuild.

My draft picks: 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, 2.9, 4.8

My RB's: D. Johnson, L. Miller, M. Ingram (no else else of note)

My WRs: Julio, Evans, Watkins, K. Allen, Robinson, D. Thomas (no one else of note)

What do you think I should offer to get Gurley? What would get it done? I don't want to offer 1.1 and am ok losing Ingram, K. Allen, Robinson, D. Thomas.

A. 1.5 + D. Thomas + ?

B. 1.5 + K. Allen?

C. 1.5 + Robinson?

D. 1.7 + Mark Ingram?

E. Something else, I tend to offer low offers at first

Any of those get it done? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those may be a little light for gurley but a decent start. May need 3 of those pieces to swing it. 1.5+ar15 is probably the best offer imo, and gurley coming off a down year may have a slight discount but not much. Ingram is decent but that oline is old, and he's not consistent. DT is at low value, it would be nice to trade him but most people aren't trying to acquire him. I'd start with 1.7+Robinson and go from there.

So I offered 1.5 + Keenan Allen and he said.....let me think about it.

Thoughts?

How do you rank my WRs?

Who from my WR would you not let go of plus the 1.5 for Gurley?

Evans and Julio are top 5 dyno wr.  Watkins Robinson Allen are all love hate types, all valuable but to different people. Top prospects with worts. DT has a track record and physically is still in his prime, but since he put up his best numbers with manning and now they have ??, his value is a little lower. Maybe if you see what wr he likes other than Julio/Evans if Allen isn't his guy and you still have nice depth no matter who you trade. Once you know who he covets, make an appropriate offer. He likes Watkins, try for an even swap. Seems like he may negotiate. I still would have started with 1.07 and let him counter the 1.05....now his counter may be + something.

I'll add that after seeing it is standard, not ppr, that Allen was the guy to offer up first, not Robinson.

I did offer 1.7 and then I countered after he said its close but not enough, but chose to ignore that step.

Yea I am going to try with Allen. 

I also cant see a huge difference between those guys so Im just trying to get some more clarity if any. They all have question marks.

Allen is older (ha), oft injured (although unrelated) and like you said, not as big of a standard threat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread