What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookies JuJu Smith-Schuster, , Curtis Samuel, and Chris Godwin (1 Viewer)

Which rookie do you prefer in dynasty and why?

• Total voters
I voted for JuJu here although if Bryant is back and part of the Steelers long term plans he is pretty blocked for opportunities as well.

Samuel actually has perhaps the clearest path to opportunity of the three and was drafted higher than the other two WR were, I just don't think he is ready for a lot of opportunity right away, it will takes some time with him I think.

Godwin seems more blocked than either of these two with Evans, Jackson and likely Howard ahead of him in terms of targets.

I do have all 3 WR as tier two WR upside within the next 3 seasons. I think something has to break their way though for any of them to actually get enough opportunity to achieve that. WR three upside is more likely than WR two unless some guys ahead of them go away.

I have Godwin as tier 2b (after the top 4 QBs) mainly because I see him as blocked more than the other two are long term. He does have the young promising QB though which for JuJu that may not be the case by the time he is ready to make a move. 

Users who are viewing this thread