What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS...SuperFlex slammed by injuries/bye week (1 Viewer)

BINGBING

Footballguy
12 team PPR dynasty Super-Flex.  I have lost Meredith, Snead, Parker, Jordan Matthews (possibly plays, but risky regardless), M Williams, and Ross....FML right.

I need to start at least one more WR between Doctson, Perriman, and Taywan Taylor.

And, with this being super-flex I need to pick either two of those WR's and 2 of these RB's, or three RB's among this group:

M Ingram

Kamara

M Mack

Perine

At the moment i'm thinking I should gamble and play both Kamara and Ingram together over having two of those WR's start.  I'd say in a nutshell that is the question, but playing two guys from that backfield with ADP healthy could backfire.

12 team PPR dynasty Super-Flex.  I have lost Meredith, Snead, Parker, Jordan Matthews (possibly plays, but risky regardless), M Williams, and Ross....FML right.

I need to start at least one more WR between Doctson, Perriman, and Taywan Taylor.

And, with this being super-flex I need to pick either two of those WR's and 2 of these RB's, or three RB's among this group:

M Ingram

Kamara

M Mack

Perine

At the moment i'm thinking I should gamble and play both Kamara and Ingram together over having two of those WR's start.  I'd say in a nutshell that is the question, but playing two guys from that backfield with ADP healthy could backfire.

Of those, I play Jordan Matthews easily.  He is now practicing, and (at least early on) he and Zay Jones will be the 1A and 1B, so you should at least expect more targets and action than the other WRs you have listed.

Perine may not even see the field yet, or very little. Marlon Mack is kind of in the same boat at this point, but should see a handful of carries.

Its not an ideal situation, but Ingram and Kamara might be your best choice.

I'd be looking to try and trade to acquire someone else playable before the weekend.  Remember, every win counts, and week 1 is just as important overall as week 13 is. (since its dynasty, I might not trade away something, but I would at least look over the wire to see if there is a small diamond in the rough.

Jeremy Kerley perhaps???  Something of that sort that may at least see 7-10 targets. (Or maybe a Bruce Ellington type of guy that could see a few targets)

Good Luck,

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Waivers are locked, but thanks for the responses.  I will monitor J  Matthews up until game time.  Hopefully I can plug him in.

If Matthews plays, you have to use him. If he's out than Perriman is probably the WR of choice. 

Ingram is a no-brainer, beyond that, I guess I'd go with Kamara and Perine, and hope they get some work. 

Users who are viewing this thread