What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Simple Life Hacks: share 'em (1 Viewer)

Whelp I live in MN and its cold out in January so I burn it in the spring vs digging out my firepit in the middle of the winter.

Such a friendly bunch of folks here. Sheesh. 
So your firepit is covered in snow?  Why not just burn the tree right there? 

Last edited by a moderator:
When putting a lid on a coffee cup, place the opening on the opposite side of the cup seam.  The seam is typically the most likely place not to have a perfect fit and, by putting it at the "back" as you tip the cup towards you, you reduce the risk of leaking coffee on yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it's been posted, but drill a hole in the bottom or lower side of your garbage can - it'll make it easier to lift the bag out by relieving the suction created by the bag as it fills up.
not the bottom if you do that and something leaks out of the bag it goes right on the floor try the back about 2 inches off of the bottom and thank me when you dont have chicken grease on your floor take that to the bank brohans 

ps i have had chicken grease on my floor a lot and i dont like to brag but i know a thing or two about chicken grease it is sort of my bag take that to the bank brohans 

Every spring we burn our old x-mas tree. Just did that tonight. Usually involves getting sap on your hands (tonight was no exception). Olive oil will remove the sap, once done use a little Dawn dish soap to remove the oil. Boom. 
I would make fun of this burn in June but I used to stack them up on my property and just burned four years’ worth a couple weeks ago. 

Wouldn't the fact you are on the beach drilling a giant hole in the sand with your enormous corkscrew-like device be sort of a giveaway?
I’m confused.  Is it the big corkscrew thing protecting your stuff, or is it the person who you leave laying on the corkscrew thing protecting your stuff?

D-Day said:
I’m confused.  Is it the big corkscrew thing protecting your stuff, or is it the person who you leave laying on the corkscrew thing protecting your stuff?
I assume that, at some point, beach dwellers will want to go in to the water. But I may be overthinking this. Maybe people that take everything to the beach hire an underling to lay on it?

Spray it on a rag and scrub.

My buddy that showed me used I believe deep woods off. I used cutter because that's what I have

His seemed to work a little better, but mine did make a big difference from before

🤷‍♂️
Just buy one of those reconditioning kits from the auto parts store. It takes about an hour but makes your vehicle look easily three years newer.

Users who are viewing this thread