What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Storing a dead fox in the company refrigerator - now with Windex! (1 Viewer)

I have an older brother who is a hillbilly.  Not sure how that happened as the rest of us were pretty normal and we grew up in a pretty urban area.  Anyway, he used to "trap".  Had properties outside the city where he would set up traps to catch raccoons, muskrats, whatever the hell he could then skin and sell the pelts. Had a whole setup in the garage where he could stretch the pelts or whatever.  There were times where he'd throw a possum, fox, whatever in the freezer to process or whatever later.  I remember my mother being PISSED at him one time because he put a possum in the freezer that apparently wasn't dead.  When she opened the freezer it had clawed it's way out of the bag it was in and was frozen solid hanging there, or sitting on the shelf, or whatever looking at her. 

He's also the only person I know who has been sprayed by a skunk (multiple times) and once put his truck in a ditch because he hit a raccoon or something driving, stopped to get it and for whatever reason threw it up in the cab with him.  It was only stunned and woke up.  He had to beat it with an axe handle he kept next to his seat (for killing roadkill) and managed to go off the road in the brawl with whatever it was. 

We think he was adopted.
Did his auto insurance cover the damages? 

Ned said:
Did his auto insurance cover the damages? 
:D   There was no police report.  That old truck was a tank and was already beat up.  And I'm sure there was probably a couple cans of Bush beer rolling around in the cab at the time as well, so no report.  If I remember correctly he was able to get the truck out of the ditch after he won the battle with whatever rabid animal he had in there.  He then proceeded to come home and clean all the mud and grass off the truck in the driveway.  Which he also got in trouble with my mom for because he didn't rinse the driveway down after he was done leaving crap everywhere.  

It was pretty easy to be the favorite with him around..

ALSO: The linemen noticed the fox was gone. They blamed me for the sign (GUILTY!), but blamed the cleaning lady for throwing out the dead fox.

#winning

ALSO: The linemen noticed the fox was gone. They blamed me for the sign (GUILTY!), but blamed the cleaning lady for throwing out the dead fox.

#winning
You better buy her a cashmere fox sweater for taking the heat for you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm sitting here working late this morning when a couple of the linemen come in. One of them - Big B - heads for the bathroom. He starts his usual routine of moaning and groaning like he's getting a dot in there.  He didn't do it this time, but he's been known to practice his turkey calls while on the can. Afterwards, he can be counted on to come out of the bathroom and wipe his boots on the floor like a dog would do after taking a dump.

The lineman were talking this afternoon at the end of the shift. The talk went to baby wipes - since a couple of them have young kids - and the fact that they really shouldn't be flushed, especially if you have a grinder pump since it would clog it up.

From there, someone brought up how the stalls in a nearby office have Windex in the stalls.  This co-worker mentioned that someone down there sincerely believes that it's there to wipe your #### after pooping.  This co-worker mentioned this and then related how they were in adjoining stalls when my co-worker heard the guy spray his toilet paper with Windex and then finish his business.

:X

Users who are viewing this thread