What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

how much cream cheese on a bagel? (1 Viewer)

You have a new 8 oz package of Philadelphia cream cheese. How many bagels can you properly schmear w

• Total voters
I'd say about 4...also, what kind of barbarian eats only half a bagel and then puts the other half back in the bag?

Last edited by a moderator:
The PCC forces seem much more energized than their whiny adversaries

*Pro Cream Cheese

Unless the bagel is spectacularly fresh and still warm, I like to cut it into four slices, toasted with butter then a thick schmear of cream cheese and a piece of thick, crisp bacon on each  slice

Why do people buy cream cheese wrapped in that awkward tin foil stuff when you can get a convenient tub of it?  Was going to start a new thread about this but I thought three cream cheese threads might be kind of like that time all those who’s hottest threads got posted and then next thing I know I can’t eat bagels for breakfast because it offends some people.

Why do people buy cream cheese wrapped in that awkward tin foil stuff when you can get a convenient tub of it?  Was going to start a new thread about this but I thought three cream cheese threads might be kind of like that time all those who’s hottest threads got posted and then next thing I know I can’t eat bagels for breakfast because it offends some people.
because the tubbed stuff is whipped you #####.  

A bagel with cream cheese is a sandwich now?  That’s like saying a piece of toast is a sandwich.
It's a sandwich the way I make mine:  toast the bagel...cut 3 or 4 (depending on bagel size) half-inch thick slabs of cream cheese off the brick and arrange them around the bottom of the bagel...slap the top on and eat like a sandwich.

I have two toasted whole wheat bagel halves - with bacon crumbles & maple syrup drizzle in winter and slices of beefsteak tomato & green chili drizzle in summer - EVERY morning for breakfast (yes, as a matter of fact, i do weigh well over 300 lbs, thank you). A block of Philly lasts me 10 days on avg.

oldmanhawkins said:
Not if you buy the one that says “regular.” Or you could continue to eat the cheese curds that form around the edges of your tin foil.  Second worst packaging idea ever.
Can't just leave us hanging here...

Users who are viewing this thread