What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fournette for Dalvin Cook and a high on pick (1 Viewer)

Brandon Will

Footballguy
20 team dynasty. 

1.3 or 1.5?

Would you take it for the 1.5?

I need depth. 

Cam

Barkley, Fournette, Henry

Davis, Watkins, Bryant

OJ

I would do that deal.  I'm assuming you mean 2019 since you already own Barkley.  You can flip that pick for another Rb or keep if you're rebuilding.  Cook and Fournette are not that far apart IMO.

I would but I’m higher on Cook than most. I think in PPR he will out perform Fournette. Cook plus 1.05 is an immediate accept. If you think you can get 1.03, even better.

I don't think Cook and Fournette are that much different.  Getting a high 1st easily puts me on the Cook side.  This is an easy accept regardless if it is the 1.05 or 1.03

Yea, Cook looked good in his limited showing and Fournette has ongoing injury concerns so I would go for it. I have a hard time seeing anyone doing the trade with you for the 1.03 or 1.05 but if they would go for it.

If it's for 1.03 I take that deal in a heartbeat because Guice or Penny are still going to be available and that's depth worth adding over the difference between Cook and Fournette.

For 1.05, it really depends on who is available. I think there's a dropoff after Guice and Penny and I like Fournette over Cook more than I like the depth that's probably available here.

Users who are viewing this thread