What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm a Bachelor for 4ish days -- AMA (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
Today is day two of four-ish of being a bachelor (sort of) again.  Wife and MIL took our kids (ages 7 and 5) to Flagstaff, Arizona until Thursday.  

They left yesterday just before I went to work.  I stopped at my local watering hole on my way home from work, had a couple brews (and plenty of water before I left) and got a pizza from Domino's.  Watched some Hard Knocks before passing out.

This morning was eerily quiet getting ready for work.  I have a FBG staff draft at 6pm tonight; I'll probably down a few beers.  Might go out for another couple after.

So, feel free to ask me anything.  Schtick highly encouraged.

I have no questions at this time, but I did just give you your 1,000th like, so I'd like to think we have a special bond now. Enjoy your week of leisure. :thumbup:  

Bachelor implies ability to bang some skanks.  What's your intro line on Tinder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do threads like this make you feel old? Last week I was out of town for work for 3 days and every day by 8 pm I was back in my room, watching T.V. or browsing this site and missing my family. I actually thought about starting one of these threads, but then I was like "Wow, when did I get so old?" Then I shut off the T.V. and went to bed.

Don’t these usually go better when the OP sticks around to answer the questions?
Sounds like he might have answered this in advance:

I have a FBG staff draft at 6pm tonight; I'll probably down a few beers.  Might go out for another couple after.

There isn’t better pizza than Domino’s where you live?
There is, but it's not $9 for something that'll feed me for 2 nights.  Currently re-heating the half I didn't eat last night whilest drinking beers and schooling these other FBG staffers in a draft.  :)

Don’t these usually go better when the OP sticks around to answer the questions?
Mmm, had to drive home from work and a neighbor stopped by to chit-chat.  Then my draft started.  It's far enough along now where I can jump back in here.  My bad.  

Do threads like this make you feel old? Last week I was out of town for work for 3 days and every day by 8 pm I was back in my room, watching T.V. or browsing this site and missing my family. I actually thought about starting one of these threads, but then I was like "Wow, when did I get so old?" Then I shut off the T.V. and went to bed.
Yes.  I used to travel for work a bit and I usually took the opportunity to go out and sample local restaurants AND bars.  It quickly turned into restaurants only and I loved hanging out in my hotel room and FaceTiming my kids.  Just did that actually, it made me happier than anything.

Lou Dobbs' son?
Guess you had to be there.  :lol:   

There was a thread in the SP where some guy was bangin' hard on Dodds for something and kept calling him "David Dobbs".  

Who am I to talk, though, I used to mix up my "d's" and "b's" when I was a kid.  :lol:

Is your underwear of the grape smuggler variety now that the wife is gone? 

I'd imagine it's great for support!  

I am a simple man.

Last day/night of freedom.  Leaving work early, grabbing a couple of local beers before a live in-person draft tonight.  Kids should be home sometime tonight but will probably be asleep by the time I get home :(   I may wake them up :lol:  

Users who are viewing this thread