What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Go Fund Me for the Wall ...... (3 Viewers)

It would weirdly have been both less of a monetary waste and better for the environment to have just set that money on fire and let it burn.

Think about how many judges, lawyers, and counselors you could get fo $2B and how many facilities you could improve with $2B....you know....things that will actually help fix the problem.  
Help fix the problem and perform the very foundation of the teachings of Jesus Christ.  

I was just answering your question. Now you have an idea.
Yes, I agree.  When the government awards contracts, it should be for the price of the contract agreed too.  This whole business of increasing a contract after it has been agreed to is :bs: .  If the contractor can't do it for the price he submits, then he should be responsible for the overruns.

Kolfage has a hot wife, probably hotter then anything associated to anyone in there right now.

And he will get out of this.. If not Trump will pardon him in 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree.  Trump has lived his life and political career in every anti-Christ way possible yet Christians flock to him. 
This gets repeated a lot and I honestly think it’s very unfair to Christians who support Donald Trump.

Here is one argument in their defense: many conservative religious Christians believe that abortion is murder, an immoral act. Suppose they are confronted with two candidates for President: the first lives an immoral personal life, unchristian, but is pledged to select judges that view the right to an abortion to be unconstitutional. The second lives a moral, Christian life, but is pledged to select judges who will protect abortion rights. If these folks choose the first candidate, what is wrong with that? 

This gets repeated a lot and I honestly think it’s very unfair to Christians who support Donald Trump.

Here is one argument in their defense: many conservative religious Christians believe that abortion is murder, an immoral act. Suppose they are confronted with two candidates for President: the first lives an immoral personal life, unchristian, but is pledged to select judges that view the right to an abortion to be unconstitutional. The second lives a moral, Christian life, but is pledged to select judges who will protect abortion rights. If these folks choose the first candidate, what is wrong with that? 
That's splitting hairs.  Nobody is perfect and few if any live 100% the way Jesus taught.

However, give me one example, just one, of Trump living his life or performing in his political career that followed in the steps of Jesus Christ. That's all I'm saying. 

Trump has seemingly gone out of his way to live exactly the opposite of Jesus but has overwhelming support from Christians because republicans have been "smart" enough to brand themselves as the official party of God, Jesus and America.  It reminds me of Homer Simpson exclaiming "nobody gets into heaven without an official angel glow stick" and Ned can't pull his wallet out fast enough.  It's horrible. 

That's splitting hairs.  Nobody is perfect and few if any live 100% the way Jesus taught.

However, give me one example, just one, of Trump living his life or performing in his political career that followed in the steps of Jesus Christ. That's all I'm saying. 

Trump has seemingly gone out of his way to live exactly the opposite of Jesus but has overwhelming support from Christians because republicans have been "smart" enough to brand themselves as the official party of God, Jesus and America.  It reminds me of Homer Simpson exclaiming "nobody gets into heaven without an official angel glow stick" and Ned can't pull his wallet out fast enough.  It's horrible. 
C'mon, really?  It's not hard to brand yourself as the Party of GodTM when the other party supports abortion (i.e. killing babies).  In fact, not even sure the GOP has to go out of their way and advertise that.

So, despite Trump being a less than savory choice, he still gets the nod because who wants to be seen supporting the killing babies?

Note: I'm saying "killing of babies" because that is how it's viewed on the right.

Trump’s relationship with the “Christian” lobby has always been transactional.  Both sides freely admit it.  They got more milk out of Trump than they ever could have dreamed of starting out. 

Trump’s relationship with the “Christian” lobby has always been transactional.  Both sides freely admit it.  They got more milk out of Trump than they ever could have dreamed of starting out. 
I'm not even sure how any of this is relevant, TBH.  It seems it just brought up to attack Trump to try and influence religious people?  

Like I said earlier, both Parties have some balls to try and convince religious people to their side.  Citing scripture and comparing Trump to the teachings of Christ doesn't really sell well from the party that supports killing babies (how the right views it). 

I was promised swamp draining.

The co-founder of the “We Build The Wall” project aimed at raising money for a border wall pleaded guilty Thursday to charges in a case that once included former President Donald Trump's adviser Steve Bannon.

Brian Kolfage admitted to pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars while promising all donations would pay for the wall. His plea came a month before a trial in a case that began in dramatic fashion in August 2020, when Bannon was pulled from a luxury yacht off the coast of Connecticut and arrested on allegations that he and three others ripped off donors trying to fund a southern border wall.

Bannon was pardoned by Trump just before he left office last year. 

I was promised swamp draining.

The co-founder of the “We Build The Wall” project aimed at raising money for a border wall pleaded guilty Thursday to charges in a case that once included former President Donald Trump's adviser Steve Bannon.

Brian Kolfage admitted to pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars while promising all donations would pay for the wall. His plea came a month before a trial in a case that began in dramatic fashion in August 2020, when Bannon was pulled from a luxury yacht off the coast of Connecticut and arrested on allegations that he and three others ripped off donors trying to fund a southern border wall.

Bannon was pardoned by Trump just before he left office last year. 
What a surprise, Bannon skated and Kolfage got sent down the drain.

It is hilarious that in four years the only swamp creatures DJT was able to flush down the drain were his own. At least he kept one of his campaign promises, even if he had to place those swamp creatures there himself first.

How many Americans sent their hard earned money to these grifters? How many of those folks also wasted money on the "Truth Social" grift that DJT and his cronies are currently running? Will folks never learn?

Bunch of crooks. I'm no legal expert but, like a lot of folks, really hate it when it seems like these types get off easy instead of having the book thrown at them.

Trump's pardoning of Bannon was and is a slap in the face to everyday, law-abiding Americans.

Bannon is a despicable person but he is one of many that were or are close associates of Trump.   The amazing thing is that these crooks still walk around free and are admired by millions of Americans.

Users who are viewing this thread