What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FantasyDraft Rake free (1 Viewer)

Mojo56

Footballguy
Is anybody playing there? Seems like a good deal. I'm going to give it a try this weekend.

You can play for free up to $100 in monthly entry fees. For $1000 in entry fees it's $5.99 which seems kinda low to be able to turn a profit. For $1000/month you get unlimited entries.

Does FBG have player rankings for FantasyDraft? I'm new to daily fantasy and subscriber content so sorry if this is a dumb question.

ArkhamFantasy said:
Does FBG have player rankings for FantasyDraft? I'm new to daily fantasy and subscriber content so sorry if this is a dumb question.
Yes. FantasyDraft is included in the lineup optimizer and they have their own interactive value chart. Just noticed there are a couple of articles specific to FantasyDraft up as well.

Wait... so for $5.99 I can enter up to $1,000 in contest? Basically I can jump into a $500 contest for $5.99? 

Considering FantasyDraft?  I recommend it, but only for the rake-free cash games.  Not many tournaments offered in my low price range.

However, please learn from my mistake.  THERE IS NO LATE SWAP ON FANTASYDRAFT.

To quote from their Help section: "Your lineup will be locked and no changes can be made to any player once you are within 1 minute of the start time of the first game within the contest slate."   I had not noticed this in three weeks of playing at the site, and was burned last night.

Pressed for time after work, I entered a few MON-THU contests with a dummy lineup of cheap Sunday scrubs and at least one player who is literally on IR.  I planned to completely fade the Thursday game, then swap in my "real" players when I finally had free time this weekend.  I've done this for years on Fanduel, but this time I just lit my money on fire.

This is totally on me.  FantasyDraft rules were clearly posted.   Just want to give you guys a heads up.

On the bright side, my H2H opponents will be offering me games next week.  LOL.

So what type of gpps do they offer for $1-$2?
I'm not the best judge, since I'm more of a cash grinder anyway.  The point I should have made is that they don't have the flashy, sponsored, life-changing money GPPs seen on the big two sites.  Come to think of it, that might not be a bad thing.

This week, for example, I've entered:

$2 entry fee   Single Entry   $1,300  prize pool    -  600 total entries  - top prize $150,  top 130 get at least $4

Wait a minute, how is that even viable?   Players putting $1200 into a $1300 prize pool?  :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread