What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams Vs. Bears - Week 11 (4 Viewers)

That throw was a simple pitch and catch and Mitch put it where his guy couldn't quite get to it but very easily could have been destroyed going for it. 

Mitch has made a few good throws but hes also made some god awful throws. Does he look better than usual? Sure, extremely low bar. 
To Braunecker down the sidelines? That's wasn't a pitch and catch. Multiple guys around him. Tight window.  Which throws have been God awful? We're watching two different games. Mitch has been the best player in the Bears team tonight. 

Kupp is an evil genius.
False start on 3rd & 1 run play, force a pass play, receive pass, profit.

The Bears don't seem capable of scoring a lot of points but they might want to try to connect long with Taylor Gabriel, he's done it a few times this year and they need to get him to stretch the defense.

To Braunecker down the sidelines? That's wasn't a pitch and catch. Multiple guys around him. Tight window.  Which throws have been God awful? We're watching two different games. Mitch has been the best player in the Bears team tonight. 
Youre gonna wanna watch the tape. Maybe youre so numb to Mitch wildly missing open receivers its not registering, which i sympathize with. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Youre gonna wanna watch the tape. Maybe youre so nunb to Mitch wildly missing open receivers its not registering, which i sympathize with. 
No, I am Mitch's biggest critic. He's played solid ball the first half.  Rest of the team has been awful 

Hes been good by mitch standards. But not good. And the receivers have been awful, true, but those things arent mutually exclusive. 
So you think Mitch hasn't been good this game? OL terrible. 2 missed FGs. 4 dropped passes. Can't run the ball. Again, I've hammered Mitch as much as anyone. I think your dislike for the guy is clouding your judgment some.  What more do you want the guy to do?  Everyone seems to have given up, EXCEPT Trubisky. 

So you think Mitch hasn't been good this game? OL terrible. 2 missed FGs. 4 dropped passes. Can't run the ball. Again, I've hammered Mitch as much as anyone. I think your dislike for the guy is clouding your judgment some.  What more do you want the guy to do?  Everyone seems to have given up, EXCEPT Trubisky. 
Not miss wide open guys 4 or 5 times? Not underthrow Miller on a walk in TD? Not make his guys go up for balls and take big hits when a competent QB hits them in stride or in the chest? These arent extravagant expectations. 

Not miss wide open guys 4 or 5 times? Not underthrow Miller on a walk in TD? Not make his guys go up for balls and take big hits when a competent QB hits them in stride or in the chest? These arent extravagant expectations. 
No. No. And no. 

You mean running the ball? Good strategy. Bears can't stop run. Just keep pounding. 
Changing from a zone blocking scheme to a man,  stopping trying to run the wide zone run plays that teams have been shutting down since last year, finally giving Gurley the ball again, etc etc etc.   

Users who are viewing this thread