What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Cakeleeg - Shuke's domination has begun (1 Viewer)

Seriously, i want to knock out the payout discussion.  Its bad enough the season is 60 games with full entries, but i still dont think we should pay out unless we get all 60 played or at least an agreed upon minimum.  I don't think someone should win full money if this gets scrapped after 10 games. 
100% Refunds 0-15 games

25% payout/75% refund 16-30 games

75% payout/25% refund 31-45 games

100% payout 46-60 games

Regards,

Dan Manfred

@shuke please ratify and add to the league constitution 

Seriously, i want to knock out the payout discussion.  Its bad enough the season is 60 games with full entries, but i still dont think we should pay out unless we get all 60 played or at least an agreed upon minimum.  I don't think someone should win full money if this gets scrapped after 10 games. 
I've stated it 3 times.  If the league is scrapped with less than 15 games played, all money returned.

If the league is cancelled after 15 games but before the 60 games are complete, YOU WILL BE RECEIVING $100 OF YOUR $130 FEE (>75%) AND THE REMAINING MEASLY $30 WILL GO TO THE LEAGUE LEADER AT THAT POINT.

I don’t really care to be honest, plus this board is like 75% lawyers so I’m sure we can figure something out when this thing folds like a camping chair that I sat in for too long
What you have is fine, but X completely glossed over my previous posts on the matter.  I guess I'll take the hook out.

In
shuke
Cappy/FDAS
Lambskin
Tre
cosjobs
Bogart
cheese
X
wikkidpissah

Coy shtick
@Mr. Pickles
@trogg78

No sign
@Doctor Detroit
@bananafish
@General Malaise
I’ll text Banana later, I think he’s on the west coast

i can text GM too but I assume he’s in, he just said he will do AOD if people still want to and we haven’t even drafted yet

i dont have current contact info for Dr D anymore and not sure if he’s banned here, someone may want to text him

Also please post formal process for opting in to supplemental draft
Everyone is automatically in for the additional 3 roster spots.  In order to opt-in for up to 5 additional replacement picks, you have to list in the thread which players you are dropping before the supplemental draft by midnight Eastern July 6.

original DRAFT LINK

Entry fee is $130
Payouts:
If season is cancelled before 1 game played, full refund for everyone.
If season lasts between 1 and 15 games*, $100 refund for everyone, additional $420 to first place.
If season lasts between 16 and 45 games*, $65 refund for everyone, plus $546 to first, $364 to second.
If season goes 46 or more games*, full payouts $ 1092/$546/$182.

*In case of cancellation, number of games based is based on highest total of official games played by any MLB team.

Send money to GM

Pos: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, 5 OF, 2 Util, 9 P.  8 bench spots.

R, HR, RBI, SB, OBP, W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP

60 game limit per position.
500 innings limit.

SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT INFO

With increase of bench spots from 5 to 8, everyone is automatically entered into first three rounds of supplemental draft.  Each owner has the option to draft up to 5 more players, based on how many players they want to release by July 3.  In order to be eligible for the additional draft spots, you must list your drops in this thread and drop the players on Yahoo.

Supplemental draft starts July 13.  Only players listed in the Yahoo database are eligible for drafting.

No free agent picks up allowed until after the supplemental draft.

X
Dr. D
Tre
 Bogart
bananafish
Cappy/FDAS
GM
cheese
Pickles
Trogg
Lambskin
 shuke 
wikkidpissah
cosjobs

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anything has changed on payments for entry fees.  Here's what I've got:

PAID:
Wikkid
Pickles
Lambskin
Chem X

Partial Paid:
Cosjobs - owes $55

UNPAID:
Dr. Pee
NotoriousHODOR
Buttgart
Banarama
CrappyFatandStupid
Fromage
TheTroggs
2nd Place Eat-Off Guy

Pickles locked transactions to prevent any further attempts at cheating.  So just post your (optional up to 5) drops in the thread by 7/6, then they will be dropped from your team and added back to the player pool for the supplemental draft 7/13.

is this the 2020 or 2021 draft?  never really sure with cake.  also, my transactions were reversed, can someone help?

is this the 2020 or 2021 draft?  never really sure with cake.  also, my transactions were reversed, can someone help?
Yes, the transactions you made last week after the announcement of a supplement draft were reversed so that your team reflects what you had coming out of the original draft, just like everyone else's.

I was referring to the transactions X made last week.  Not the drops you made per my instructions.  
your commish restored those drops and called chem x & i cheaters. i cannot express what ive done to everyone else in my life who's done that without sounding threatening. i'm done with y'all -

your commish restored those drops and called chem x & i cheaters. i cannot express what ive done to everyone else in my life who's done that without sounding threatening. i'm done with y'all -
Do what now?

He mistakenly reversed your drops.  It's not a big deal.  Those guys will indeed be dropped from your roster.

This isn't all shtick?
no - i entered the league to get the measure of the FBG old-guard in competition and i guess i did...

i would prefer my entry fee go to bigbottom's charity but, otherwise, i've paid for this team this year so the roster is mine, to do with as i please (nothing). thx for the support, everybody - done w ally'all.

no - i entered the league to get the measure of the FBG old-guard in competition and i guess i did...

i would prefer my entry fee go to bigbottom's charity but, otherwise, i've paid for this team this year so the roster is mine, to do with as i please (nothing). thx for the support, everybody - done w ally'all.
I’m sorry you’re taking this the way you are.  This is a misunderstanding and Pickles is obviously joking.  Please tell me is you want to stay in the league or not. If not your money will be refunded and we will sell your team to the highest bidder.  

And to clarify, I instructed Pickles to reverse all transactions.  Between the time I told him and the time he did it, you dropped two players per my instructions.  All initial comments about cheating were directed towards X.  

Users who are viewing this thread